Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Want To Sue My Bank For This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sue My Bank For This. (1229 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by barrMo: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2019
My phone was stolen and the culprit was using my line to load credit worth thousands of Naira. so I went to my bank and change the line and a couple of days later I started receiving alert on it. I thought everything was fine not until I loaded money on it and I started seeing debit alert of credit purchase on the new line that the former number am using is still loading credit from the bank. I was dumbstruck. is there any logical explanation for this? I am thinking of taking legal actions against them or what do you people think?

Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by Speedyconnect15: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Access bank?

Again, you mean line A was stolen. You bought line B and changed your phone to line B?

Now you are getting debit alerts on line B that line A purchased airtime?
Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by iliyande(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2019
There are questions to be answered by the Bank.
Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by BrightEye(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2019
You should have gone to your network office to block that line first. However, the former line isn't suppose to have any access to your account following changes, and that can get the bank in trouble if you have money for a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by Chuks9000: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2019
This is gross negligence or betrayal of confidence.
It's either the staff did not change it on the portal that matters or the bank core software is inadequate.
Talk to a good lawyer to know you options.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by ipobarecriminals: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2019
sad undecided reason why u shud kip the phone with Ur banking alert/app at home
Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by DavidEsq(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2019
OP is making mouth. "I want to sue my bank". Sue kee u dia. That's how one of u guys was crying that he needed to notaries some documents for processing at American embassy in less than 24 hours. I gave him price, the guy begin yarn duz, I nearly woze am tru fon. angry
Re: I Want To Sue My Bank For This. by Speedyconnect15: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2019
barrMo:

exactly sir and it is Sterling
Nawao

One woman narrated same thing at access last month.

I was at the customer care desk!

(1) (Reply)

Male TV Presenters Caught Talking About Reporter’s Boobs In TV Studio / All Women Are Just Opportunist! / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.