Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? (9885 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Smazlexander: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2019
My Shirt Was Never Tucked In I Even Greeted The Commissoner For Education Without Sandals When She Came To My Class....... My Class Teacher Nearly Broke Into Tears That Day Down Memory Lane
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Mrbaz1: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Jestin:
I went to finger one babe oo and it almost lead to my expulsion
cheiiiiii
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by babtoundey(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2019
ajokebelle:
Late coming

Same here o

I was the chief late comer. I was identified with it and my classmates even gave me one funny name.

Late coming nearly denied me being included as one of the prefects

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by sonnie10: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2019
No flogging in my school (teachers and senior students included). The only punishment was to rusticate.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Issaboss(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2019
I went to a Catholic boarding school 🏫, so dodging of activities and sneaking out was bae
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by samisj4real(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
mine was being radical in every approach to issues of the school or some persons trying to oppress the poor or week ones....My yash really see strokes of cane...
but now, especially our private schools no one dare flog the child or else....hmmm....private schools are the ones who killed our educational system, even the child will openly tell you of you flog men I will tell my mum..and if the mum comes, she will rain abuse n threaten the teacher....for fear of losing a student, the propertor will apologise to the parents n warn the teacher.....maximixing profit over training by sparing the rod and spoiling the child
is something wrong with you?

Why will a teacher flog my son?

Are you justifying that stupid acts of Nigeria public school system?

No one, i repeat no teacher will dare lay hands on my children.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by humberjade: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Skipping labour and going late to d parade ground... grin

Mine wasn't ordinary flogging...ours was compound pain..u lie on the ground...u are ordered to roll on elephant grass...if u derail, u get flogged as u roll ...so in one full swoop, u are battling torn skin from d grass, dizziness, severe pain from koboko (horsewhip); which could land on ur peepee grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by sphencer55(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Jestin:
I went to finger one babe oo and it almost lead to my expulsion
bad man
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by mujahid777(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2019
The times I got flogged was when some idiot of a teacher desires to punish indiscrimately i.e collective punishment
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by poyet(m): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Truancy in my primary school days.
A little bit of truancy and avoiding maths classes in my secondary school days.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by mkpurumma090(f): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
princetom1:
The oversabi of the class, especially in classes that i do well than other in...

Yea, reading or no reading, i do well in some subject and feel on top of the world to disrupt the class, trust me, i have supporters club... They only got to find out, i have been playing them on exam venue only... First to finish exam, wount answer any of them in exam hall and go home straight, i tell them sorry the next day... grin grin
That's bad of you

2 Likes

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2019
I was a notorious noise maker. I don't know why my lips just couldn't stay shut no matter how hard I tried. There was a time my name wasn't on the list of noise makers, the soldier and teacher said something was wrong, and asked if I bribed the Class Captain.

I don't wear socks and I don't tuck-in my shirt despite attending a military school ( I have always hated it till date).

Not forgetting the sagging issues, I loved sagging so much in fact, this is the reason I hate to tuck-in. I always get punished for this and also folding the sleeves of my shirt

Or my perpetual late going issue. My parents just gave up on me but they didn't really bother because I always came home with good results every end-of-tern.....until I had my first girlfriend in SS3. Chai! Fear women

#Reminiscing
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by mkpurumma090(f): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
samisj4real:

That's exactly what he is talking about, you are one of those parent that will spoil theirs to the abyss

2 Likes

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by JJOF(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uyi168:
Noise making... Still surprises me how I became an introvert..
Na ur teacher cane work d magic.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by JJOF(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can make noise for Africa. If dey write 5 list 4 noise makers, my name go dey all, xcpt na me dey write d name.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mine was trying to run away from labour period.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
hakeem4:
i was a notorious noise maker and i hardly write notes and do assignments
you are my brother
we did the same thing
all d bad boiz r my friends so u hardly even tell me rubbish
bcoz dos guys will tell me
SHOTSHOT..nickname den.. slap dat guy.... na speed I go take slap u bcoz back up full ground
anytime I c all dis small boix dey claim rugged I just dey pity dem because dem dey play wit their future
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Odetokun3(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Being a prefect na offence for my school o
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by samisj4real(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
mkpurumma090:
That's exactly what he is talking about, you are one of those parent that will spoil their to the abyss
madam i didn't give birth to my children for a third party training. I'm the only one having the authority to correct them.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Uyi168: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
JJOF:

Na ur teacher cane work d magic.
Lol, not really..
I Don grow na..
Don add sense..
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by BroCode432: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Seetto:
I dey fear Cain, I hate being flog, I do my home work, go to school early and ensure that my parents pay my school fees on time, I do my assignments and update my notes.

You cannot still escape flogging , I make noise a lot, the stupid class captain will never stop putting my name among noise maker
. grin grin grin

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by BroCode432: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=BroCode432 post=75441003][/quote]

Be careful Sir
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Dollywood(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Low scores in Physics test or exam grin
Cracking dry jokes in the class wink
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Colb461: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
coming late to school.I wouldn't ever forgot Mr ajayi DAT man dealt with my buttock oh chai.BT tank GOD for his discipline
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by JJOF(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uyi168:
.. Lol, not really.. I Don grow na.. Don add sense..
Are u inusuating dat xtroverts dnt have added sense?
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by MaestroZeus(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yoruba speaking it's just easier to communicate with it then
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by princetom1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
mkpurumma090:

That's bad for you

Na only me waka go
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Uyi168: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
JJOF:

Are u inusuating dat xtroverts dnt have added sense?
U sef..
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by JJOF(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Uyi168:
.. U sef..
Lolllz, dnt mind me.

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by okwabayi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
It was everything: being in school, not being in school, paying attention in class and not doing so, being punctual and otherwise, growing an inch taller, drawing pictures of phalluses during puberty and overly talking to girls. It was every f_ucking thing where frustrated teachers were concerned.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
I was a perpetual latecomer... In fact my teacher once said he hopes I won't get to my own wedding ceremony late...
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2019
samisj4real:

see YOUR mouth as if you hv not been flog before...is it not the same stupid public school system like you put it many of us went to? we were good n excelent in character cos we were corrected with the cane wen ever we go wrong or do something bad..why paint it black now?children dat will do something wrong n you scold them to stop it, instead of feeling remorseful, they will boldly tell you you cant touch them or they will tell their daddy....
so if your son do something wrong in school n deserve to be came, they should not because he is your son or a god king? Rubbish....so at home you dnt scold him or cane him when he does something wrong? bad father you maybe oo. .keep sparing the Rob and spoiling that your child....the future awaits you. ...just pray your son never turns out to be naughty n rude. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Past Questions Urgently Needed! / Bingham University Opens Admission For 2021/2022 Academic Session / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.