Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? (9849 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by AngelHoly(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2019
My own ehn....the whole school know me

Jumping of fence
NT wearing socks
Noise making
Gambling
flying out my shirt
Disturbing for night prep
Lastly stealing provisions

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by h20water(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2019
I literally hate sweeping the classroom or darkening the blackboard. So, every Tuesday... I always come prepared!
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by noni14(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
noise maker, if i make noise i must implicate others, we all go down together

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by wittyt98(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
late coming: at least 3 times a week

trouble maker : used to bully the weak girls in class

I never do assignments, except maybe it's a very important one

noise making : you'll always find me dancing or singing with the stubborn students in the back of the class

jumping windows instead of using the door was my favorite grin my stupid maths teacher said I will grow up to be a robber grin

used to get in fights with some rude and mean teachers too. I was flogged 21 strokes mercilessly in ss2 cus I allegedly threatened to beat up a teacher outside the school premises for seizing my script during exam. I was innocent I only asked her to eat the script I didn't threaten to beat her up but yunno teachers and lies, especially when the principal is a big fool who doesn't investigate properly before flogging.

6 Likes

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Shollay20(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2019
noise makers master
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by VISTIN(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2019
Habitual lateness
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Debbylicious(f): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Not plaiting the given hairstyle noise making
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Pamtoye(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
My class was very notorious 4 constant noise making... So we were just in trouble each time lipsrsealed undecided undecided
P. S... I was a humanities student cheesy grin
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by rali123(f): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
I don't think I was ever flogged, if any maybe late coming once...
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by perdollar(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
unfortunately I went to secondary school were weed is d content of d skull of most senior students n teachers. u r called in a roll call and then d beating starts, just like that!. u write an open letter to d school abt certain things, u r called to d office n every dick head wl flog u n insult ur family n tribe. I was bullied as a junior student but i never bullied anybody as a snr.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by patricklaw: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Sagging

Sh!t got ma flat ass whooped always

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by anochuko01(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
I hated assignments! after spending hours working at school, you'll still expect me to spend more hours at home on useless assignments?!

it followed me into higher institution too. barely submitted assignments. except we copied lol.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Pamtoye(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy I was a good boy and prefect during my school days so nobody disciplined me for any reason.
.. Then I guess u were a prefect right from Js1 grin grin
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Dragging babe with one of my teachers (Mr O...... to be precise)

Dragged babe with my Senior too, (was given daily punishment)

Beaten severally, sent to school farm to weed severally

In my school then, our Seniors are superior to our teachers they were little God's

This case almost got me repeated in SS2 but thank God for God, even if u Sabi book for my sch u still fit repeat class o

Well if you know any of them (My Teacher and those Seniors) tell them I have forgiven him

Funny enough the lady in question is married now grin

My secondary life was fun
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2019
mine was being radical in every approach to issues of the school or some persons trying to oppress the poor or week ones....My yash really see strokes of cane...
but now, especially our private schools no one dare flog the child or else....hmmm....private schools are the ones who killed our educational system, even the child will openly tell you of you flog men I will tell my mum..and if the mum comes, she will rain abuse n threaten the teacher....for fear of losing a student, the propertor will apologise to the parents n warn the teacher.....maximixing profit over training by sparing the rod and spoiling the child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by TFLAME(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2019
hakeem4:
i was a notorious noise maker and i hardly write notes and do assignments

This was me + I was very rough and too playful

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by princetom1(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2019
The oversabi of the class, especially in classes that i do well than other in...

Yea, reading or no reading, i do well in some subject and feel on top of the world to disrupt the class, trust me, i have supporters club... They only got to find out, i have been playing them on exam venue only... First to finish exam, wount answer any of them in exam hall and go home straight, i tell them sorry the next day... grin grin
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Racoon(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
chiommy123:
me no do anything oh those I was supposed to sweep with preferred her cane me way no want am still collect
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Creativebae(f): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Late coming, and i was always going to other schools with my gangs to fight their girls. .

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
But why would somebody be flogged in a school

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
I was totally not hearing word I that's what being intelligent does but flogging na sure.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Seetto:
I dey fear Cain, I hate being flog, I do my home work, go to school early and ensure that my parents pay my school fees on time, I do my assignments and update my notes.

You cannot still escape flogging , I make noise a lot, the stupid class captain will never stop putting my name among noise maker. grin grin grin

;Dah swear..... Cane Na our second food for school
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Sheggun1: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
noise making.... even if I no dey class my name go still dey dere... eating double ration in dinner..... especially Sunday evening...... playing football in d class..... no socks and tie talking in Chapel........ e. t. c

but Naw... Na me dey flog student .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by loveabletd(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2019
my name always appear in noise making list by the class captain[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2019
fighting .
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Palmerbarry: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Not doing my home assignment. LOL
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by BAVOSKI(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2019
The day I came to school early in the morning,as the senior prefect,instead of telling my juniors to pick the surrounding and do their morning duty, I and my colleagues started talking about chelsea vs Man u match......and is during Harmathan period....
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Olajah81: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Noise making.... And disturbing the canteen
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by ucsquare(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2019
late coming..dem still give boys ass.headboy but boys no still change..
would have been made the head boy if not for late coming
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Noise making cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by operity1996: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
actually am a gentle boy for my sch. nah maths test /assignment/exam result I do receive beaten always.. I don't understand maths early.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caritas University, Nike, Enugu / List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth / Strike: ASUU Denies Fresh Notice To Shut Down Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.