Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? (9856 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Forreellinc: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
r@pe grin
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Jesuslvzme(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Noise making and lateness often
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Timisamd(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2019
h20water:
I literally hate sweeping the classroom or darkening the blackboard. So, every Tuesday... I always come prepared!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Mine was skull mining

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Mad man spotted.
Tajbol4splend:
Innuendo with some girls like Maureen, Nike and them others, our uncle was a serious christian
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Austine567(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2019
not going to the assembly, men i hate going there and reciting gibberish, i rather stay back in class and pretends to be sweeping and darking the board, it got worst in senior high.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Butoneday2(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Visiting girls schools during sch hour.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Timisamd(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
To allude, am a stubborn hardened criminal....
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Offpoint: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
E plenty.

1.Always in school before 7am, but never in Assembling ground... and register are always marked at the assembling ground. you know the aftermath.

2. Socks, hated wearing socks till date.

3. Skipping math class.

4. Not doing assignments, na one babe dey help me, but teachers go grab the handwriting.... you know the aftermath.

5. Not writing of notes, incomplete note... hated Economics and CRS notes- always too long.

6. Leaving school before closing hours and not attending Preps.

7. Abandoning the school toilet and shitting in the principal's farm/garden.

8. Stealing principal's corns- my favorite crime.

9. Missing school every Fridays

10. jumping fence to play Pes every labour periods.

11. Asking teachers irrelevantce questions during lectures--dey whole class go burst into laughter.

Lemme stop here...

The only crime I never commit was noise making... cuz the class captain lives next building to me. if he puts my name in that list, he risked trekking home.

upon all of these I was the 2nd brightest student in the whole school, and the gentlest modafucka in the school.

I was nickname "Computer" because of my ability to obsolved cane without moving an itch when the flogging is going on.

I was once asked "How come you don't shake when you're been flogged or show any signs of feeling pain" I told them I just imagined "The teacher is massaging him"
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by classicalbenson(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2019
making mistakes after copying correction
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Gkemz: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Lateness to school and the bullying that ensued thereafter.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by stanley000: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Ring leading, fence jumping, Nicknaming ppl, etc Infact I was expelled for calling the biggest gal in my class "headmistress" but my parents begged and i got 2weeks punishment...my squad, we were only 3 in number but we did alot of damage lol.... Hope courage and Lawrence are doing gr8t wherever they are lol

4 Likes

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Tylerbreeze(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Making noise and fly of shirt
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Tylerbreeze(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Making noise and flying of shirt
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by stanley000: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Shishanwaaba:
Mine was skull mining
IRT wants to know Ur location.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by zekepio(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2019
Washing and ironing after light-out. I have a thing for neatness!
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Niceoneofficial(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Mine is making noise.. my mouth is always runinoniown
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Afritop(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Frequent speaking of vernacular
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by kesha6320: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Wedding Package Offer for 500 guests

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Kendrick80(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2019
I was always late...The teacher became tired after frequent beatings and started selling magazines as an alternative.
We later became friends after I purchased a couple of mags,I still owe him 70naira tho. grin

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by tfash96(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2019
hakeem4:
i was a notorious noise maker and i hardly write notes and do assignments
if care wasn't taken u would have bkum osama bin laden II thank God 4 ur life grin grin
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by labani06(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Professional NOISE making
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Creativebae(f): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75426518:
INTERESTING....

Chai Aunty! wink cheesy
Seriously oh..
To the extent my teacher saw me lately and was surprised cos am now a good girl.
Lol
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Delaw00(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Skipping prep nd night class
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Late coming, No ties, brown sandal, socks, belt, wuruwuru, Noise making, No textbook or Notebook, etc
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Upaka(f): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2019
My name always on the noise maker list... Ha gawd
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Shishanwaaba:
Mad man spotted.

Mad man? How on earth does that not make sense to you
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by stubbornman(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Never had a note book...... from secondary school!!!
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by mikaael(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Noise making
Making jest of teachers
Not wearing socks and tie
Not attending classes even tho we are in school...once teacher enter class,we take the back door or go out tru the window...
Fighting teachers
Jumping school fence to avoid extra lessons after school...
Mehn..I lived the thug life in secondary school..thank God I didn't join cult in the university

1 Like

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Emeo12: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2019
See below

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by oldman112(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Late coming, to the extent that the venue of assembly was changed and I never knew till I lied that I came on time, yawagas for me that day. I was told to sweep the school field. That was how I changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strike: ASUU Denies Fresh Notice To Shut Down Universities / Registrar, Oloyede Reveals What Exposed Corruption In JAMB / BUA Founder, Abdul Samad Rabiu Donates ₦200 Million To Sokoto University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.