Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Generator Technician Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Technician Wahala (210 Views)

Technician Nabbed For Stealing Four Solar Panels In Lagos / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generator Technician Wahala by seunshaks: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2019
In January this year, my generator technician who owns no shop but mobile at his job, came to service my generator. After he worked on it, my family decided to use the generator at night. While we were using it, it went off. I came out to check what the problem was, only to find out that the generator was on fire. We tried our best and succeeded in extinguishing the fire.
The next day, the technician came back to check the generator and confirmed something went wrong that caused the fire. He asked for some money to get the generator fixed by replacing some burnt parts as the engine is still good. I gave him the money and till today, I cant find him. Neither has he returned my money and he doesn't pick my calls. He lives somewhere at abule egba and his name is Ona with phone number 0802 570 3618. Please help me trace him before he dupes another customer. His home address is all I need.

(1) (Reply)

We Help You Broadcast Your Crime Report,anonymously. / Increased Recent Kidnappings Along Kwara - Ondo State Roads / 2019 Violence: Police Shielding Miscreants - A’ibom Sports Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.