Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku (8695 Views)

Palliatives Alone Can’t Solve Escalating Hunger – Atiku / I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Nna gi na Nne gi bu ndi ara

Onye beribe, what's your gain with either of Buhari or Atiku in power, pensar pensar pensar
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Johnnydamn01: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
You won't smell that fuc***king sit. Atiku you know what? You're obviously godamn heart breaker and you're about to break the hearts of many IPOB
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by YeshuaBeloved: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Ok, let's wait and see!
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Fadomero(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2019
no b only autonomy na aunty mummy scammers.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This is the practical true federalism and way to go for the benefit of all Nigerians!! But will the cabal’s hegemony allow this to come to fruition?

The north wants status quo to remain so everyone can be living like slaves in the land of plenty! How can a Nigerian be living like slaves all his life? No socio amenities, decrepit facilities has rocked all the nations public enterprises! Yet some animals want status quo to remain!!

Is there a larger conspiracy for Nigerians to be living like animals? I am not understanding...

The South via OBJ and GEJ, both in the PDP, ruled for about 13 years. Atiku himself was an influencial VP for 8 of those years.

Why didn't they end hunger and grant LGs autonomy back then?

As for insecurity, Boko Haram began under the PDP, became their most deadly and virulent back then.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by BizBayo: 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Please which one is 'gay-bearer' again?
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Tonimanze(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
That's the right way to go. But will the corrupt legislature allow that?
Meanwhile if you want to make good money online click on the link below or check my signature.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by supereagle(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
OBJ made you unsellable because of his selfishness he turned back to you.

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Augiiee(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Does the power to make LGAs autonomous lies with the executive or Legislature? #JustAsking
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Numlock: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2019
frankmoney:
I thought LG autonomy is something only the legislative can change , and not a sole exclusive right of the executive ? So a president can just grant autonomy to LG ?

Use your brain naa, try and use it.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by ofakaga: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2019
u have gotten my vote.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by frankmoney(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Numlock:

Use your brain naa, try and use it.
what the heck are you saying ? LG autonomy cannot just be granted by the president , it has to be debated In the Senate and a bill passed , you are the one who needs to use his head
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Moukandjo: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2019
frankmoney:
I thought LG autonomy is something only the legislative can change , and not a sole exclusive right of the executive ? So a president can just grant autonomy to LG ?
Atiku knows how daft his target audience is. He knows they're brain dead & can't think which is why he throws up these idi0tic talks.
How can a president promise to do the work of the legislature & his dumb sycophants are hailing him? How does he want to convince the 36 state assemblies to vote in favour of LG autonomy when even the LG themselves don't want autonomy? I'm sure the shameless international thief doesn't even know state house of assemblies rejected LG autonomy just last year.
https://www.rockcityfmradio.com/27-state-assemblies-reject-autonomy-local-government/
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by justuschi50: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2019
stop all this campaign promise abeg it irritates me
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by SouthSouth1914: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2019
Neoteny:

The South via OBJ and GEJ, both in the PDP, ruled for about 13 years. Atiku himself was an influencial VP for 8 of those years.

Why didn't they end hunger and grant LGs autonomy back then?

As for insecurity, Boko Haram began under the PDP, became their most deadly and virulent back then.

APC is a government of monumental failure and complaints!!
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by calyto: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
But you actually stopped it. You and your boss, OBJ

What's wrong with these PDP people sef?
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Indispensable85(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2019
This your promises don dey pile up now oooo
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Isahalbash(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Naso wuna go dey use wuna mouth dey talk wetin wuna no fit do.

less talk please, in case you won and didn't do well, nobody would blame you too much.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Numlock: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
frankmoney:
what the heck are you saying ? LG autonomy cannot just be granted by the president , it has to be debated In the Senate and a bill passed , you are the one who needs to use his head

You still don't get it Oga, I know the senate will have to pass the bill but do you think it will be opposed if he decide to push for the bill since it will benefit those at the grassroot more?
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Local government autonomy was removed during his regime as vice president and introduced joint accounts by sate and local governments in order for his party to get money to finance their political interest and presently presidency has already sent the bill of the same local government autonomy as executive bill to senate and Buhari has made nigerians known that immediately the bill is passed by the legislature it will be signed to law.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Thomthom(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari also promise this in 2015 till now nothing

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by frankmoney(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Numlock:

You still don't get it Oga, I know the senate will have to pass the bill but do you think it will be opposed if he decide to push for the bill since it will benefit those at the grassroot more?
it has been opposed countless of times by the same Senate , during gej era the bill was pushed and it was opposed
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by noziz(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2019
empty promises here and there! buhari give more than these promises in 2015. Today wetin we gain?

to hell with both parties! in fact na two party system we dey operate ni? so so pdp and apc everywhere undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

THE TWO PARTIES ARE USELESS!!!!!!
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Tareq1105: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Buhari have done more harm than Good in this Country that is why we must joint hand and take him to Daura this Month.

Can you tell me the harms Buhari has done?
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Tareq1105: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Local government autonomy was removed during his regime as vice president and introduced joint accounts by sate and local governments in order for his party to get money to finance their political interest and presently presidency has already sent the bill of the same local government autonomy as executive bill to senate and Buhari has made nigerians known that immediately the bill is passed by the legislature it will be signed to law.

So, why is Atiku and Pdp deceiving the masses?

As a good student of History who has been voting since 1983, I tell you that I can't be deceived by Atikulooooters.

I witnessed Shagari era and the promises. I witnessed all the coup de tat to Abiola 1993. To Sonekan, Abacha, and Abdulsalaam. To Obasanjo/Atiku drama and punches between Oga and Vice.

No one has been able to tell me what has changed in Atiku?

What is it that Atiku did to Nigerians or Nigeria as a nation that Obasanjo talked about?

I'm one of those that insist that Atiku cannot be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With 36 State Governors(Photos) / Ahmad Lawan, 6 Others To Bag Ekiti Traditional Title / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.