Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' (26912 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' by hamzeiy: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
AONE555:
Fut and engineering student

gaskiya for engineering...they produce one of the best.
for the recent exon mobil test at abuja dragnet stopped their student specifically those that graduated from Electrical and Computer eng.g from writing the test..
because according to them the qualification required by exonmobil is electrical and electronics eng.g.
we could here someone from the candidates who was a graduate of another school saying of all schools dragnet is screening out the students of one of the best schools in terms of engineering over a non issue. they were forced to think twice fortunately
Re: Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' by DateMynd44(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
faithfull18:

Congrats to the lady. Nairaland and dumb guys, where do they get you lots from
jamb form is out, go get a career and stop selling recharge card by the roadside.
Sick woman.
Re: Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' by faithfull18(f): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
jamb form is out, go get a career and stop selling recharge card by the roadside.
Sick woman.
That must be the females in your family.

Your dumbness must be inherited since you don't know the difference between retailing data and recharge card. I sell data bundles, your brain must be paining you. Go through my profile, dumbo.

I can employ you to be a marketer but on second thought, you won't meet the requirements.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.