Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP (13578 Views)

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by YorubaEmir: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
iamJ:
Pdp and madness

They are copying trumps method

Trump announced what he will do in his first 100 days in office, atiku did the same thing, even saying that he will choose his cabinet at day 1

Trump kept going back and forth that the election will be rigged, accusing different people, pdp are doing the same thing

Trump kept spreading lies and propaganda to make sure that he was always in the news, pdp doing the same thing

So many similarities between atiku campaign and trump

BMC don't go about insulting atiku supporters, it's mostly sarcastic statements, but atiku supporters attack BMC calling them names and going after them for no reason, same thing trump supporters were doing

All I'm saying is, if to defend your choice, all you have to present are propagandas and insults

My dear you are on the wrong side of history

Eyaa
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by raypapy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Una go come online insult una papa untop politics ..how many of you #Eworriors get PVC
I geuss not ..do it right first before you complaints
#lazynaijayouth
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by Iwanttoto1: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
iamJ:
Pdp and madness

Trump announced what he will do in his first 100 days in office, atiku did the same thing, even saying that he will choose his cabinet at day 1

Trump kept going back and forth that the election will be rigged, accusing different people, pdp are doing the same thing

Trump kept spreading lies and propaganda to make sure that he was always in the news, pdp doing the same thing

BMC don't go about insulting atiku supporters, it's mostly sarcastic statements, but atiku supporters attack BMC calling them names and going after them for no reason, same thing trump supporters were doing

All I'm saying is, if to defend your choice, all you have to present are propagandas and insults

Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by advocatebaba(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
intruxive:
undecided
pls why does every tweet from this dumb guy with no aorta of truth in his entire being alway on nairaland.

What has he said anbout Atiku coming from Cameroon?
Uncle suru, its iota not aorta.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by anytexy: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
raypapy:
Una go come online insult una papa untop politics ..how many of you #Eworriors get PVC
I geuss not ..do it right first before you complaints
#lazynaijayouth
Na INEC dey hold my own oo! I have been there severalyl since 2017 August. Even last week they say make I come next week again

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by Yates3358: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=iamJ post=75429127]Pdp and madness

And u forgot to add Trump eventually won, So which Atiku is going through that part as well
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by freemi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
iamJ:
Pdp and madness

at the end, u didnt even say anything
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by freemi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
SocialFinance:
This Yahoo Pastor is either reacting or blasting no sense at all. When does he have to study the Bible or seek the face of God for his ministerial assignment?

#fakepastor#

#419pastor#

#chemicalpastor#

#looterspastor#

Nothing of Christ is in this one

Lucifer first born
judge not
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by bizzibodi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
akinblog:
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has criticised the Minister of information, Lai Mohammad over his statement accusing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of indicting violence ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

But, reacting, Omokri countered Buhari’s minister describing him as a ‘liar’.

The former presidential Spokesman wrote: “How can Lie Mohammed say PDP is planning violence over 2019? Who has a history of violence between Atiku and Buhari?

“Was it not Buhari who said ‘If what happened in 2011 should again happen, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood?’”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Reno-Omokri-blasts-Lai-Mohammed-Over-Fresh-Allegations-Against-PDP.html
Reno a fugitive wey hide for Trump's kuntry na him dey 1st know wetin dey happen for naija.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by ifiokjohn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
iamJ:
Pdp and madness

You Forgot something...
And TRUMP won the Election and is now President. Same way Atiku will and be President too
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by Enyimbamercedes: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lie

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP by haconjy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
SocialFinance:
This Yahoo Pastor is either reacting or blasting no sense at all. When does he have to study the Bible or seek the face of God for his ministerial assignment?

#fakepastor#

#419pastor#

#chemicalpastor#

#looterspastor#

Nothing of Christ is in this one

Lucifer first born

It pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos / How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.