Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote (1357 Views)

My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Before You Cast The Ballot By Umurhohwo / APC or PDP, Who will You Cast your Vote For?? (NL Presidential Poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
I can remember when all of us clamoured that we have new leadership which result to having President Buhari, I was part of the folks that campaign for him furiously.

After diligent cross examination of his performance from the day he took office, in my very own opinion, Buhari performance is so far 2/10.

From appointments of ministers which took 6 months, that action alon would've led to been in deep sh*t "recession".

I'm not here to tell you who to vote for but to tell you that whatever action you take next week Saturday to vote would affect you either positively or negatively.

Their economic policies would not differentiate us, it affects everyone.

So pls no matter how much you love that candidate, remember there is always after election, and two things would happen, either we starts crying fowl like before or we start giving kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Neither Atiku nor Buhari is good for Nigeria, we need young and brilliant mind
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Neither Atiku nor Buhari is good for Nigeria, we need young and brilliant mind

You are correct but don't you think it's obvious the battle is between two major contestants which we must choose between?

Someone on NL use to say something, if we vote for atiku and he perform less than expected, we vote him out to show that Nigerians are wiser.
What's your take on that suggestion?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Amigos12(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm tired of these recycled politicians that have very little to offer.In 2023,I just hope youths from the North,South,East and West of this country should form a common front,send into retirement every politician from 50y/o down and mount the saddle of leadership of this country. They said we can't handle it,let's just make the mistakes and correct it ourselves.
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:

You are correct but don't you think it's obvious the battle is between two major contestants which we must choose between?

Someone on NL use to say something, if we vote for atiku and he perform less than expected, we vote him out to show that Nigerians are wiser.
What's your take on that suggestion?

My suggestion is that we consort together to send away these clueless rich men, all we need is unity
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Amigos12:
I'm tired of these recycled politicians that have very little to offer.In 2023,I just hope youths from the North,South,East and West of this country should form a common front,send into retirement every politician from 50y/o down and mount the saddle of leadership of this country. They said we can't handle it,let's just make the mistakes and correct it ourselves.

I'm optimistic that's what is going to happen, with the way people are enlightened now, we will only get wiser and bet me 2023 will be interesting.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

My suggestion is that we consort together to send away these clueless rich men, all we need is unity

Yea very correct but I'm afraid that can't happen now maybe before 2023, then I am sure peoples eyes would be more open by then, and deceits from politician would reduced due to our enlightenment.

But come next week, who do you which hold the mantle of leadership?
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by etrouble: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:
I can remember when all of us clamoured that we have new leadership which result to having President Buhari, I was part of the folks that campaign for him furiously.

After diligent cross examination of his performance from the day he took office, in my very own opinion, Buhari performance is so far 2/10.

From appointments of ministers which took 6 months, that action alon would've led to been in deep sh*t "recession".

I'm not here to tell you who to vote for but to tell you that whatever action you take next week Saturday to vote would affect you either positively or negatively.

Their economic policies would not differentiate us, it affects everyone.

So pls no matter how much you love that candidate, remember there is always after election, and two things would happen, either we starts crying fowl like before or we start giving kudos.

Okay sir, but remember the below also.

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
etrouble:

Okay sir, but remember the below also.

You mean what you posted should be the reason why Buhari should return?
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:

Yea very correct but I'm afraid that can't happen now maybe before 2023, then I am sure peoples eyes would be more open by then, and deceits from politician would reduced due to our enlightenment.

But come next week, who do you which hold the mantle of leadership?

I ain't a fan of either of them, I have absolutely no trust in Buhari because he has proven what he is capable of, and as for Atiku, he doesn't look like a good option too but maybe we can try him and flush him out come 4 years afterwards if he fumbles.
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I ain't a fan of either of them, I have absolutely no trust in Buhari because he has proven what he is capable of, and as for Atiku, he doesn't look like a good option too but maybe we can try him and flush him out come 4 years afterwards if he fumbles.

I think what you just said should be our driving force.

Predict who you think might win next week.
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

That was what many said during Jonathan's era but the result speaks volume. Should PDP wins the presidency, we are in for a big mess. It is either we vote for a young and sound mind or we go back to zero
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by dokunbam(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Op is a wailer period

Dont waste your time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

That was what many said during Jonathan's era but the result speaks volume. Should PDP wins the presidency, we are in for a big mess. It is either we vote for a young and sound mind or we go back to zero

I would love those young guys to win but it may strengthen Buhari's chances, a luxury this nation can't afford is his return to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

I think what you just said should be our driving force.

Predict who you think might win next week.

I only think it is gonna be close, anybody who wins is not gonna win with landslide but I hope Buhari doesn't come back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
dokunbam:
Op is a wailer period

Dont waste your time

grin grin grin grin typical Buhari supporter
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I only think it is gonna be close, anybody who wins is not gonna win with landslide but I hope Buhari doesn't come back

That's our prayers
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by dokunbam(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2019
gabbylight:

grin grin grin grin typical Buhari supporter

Kool no hard feelings

One love bro

Our political affiliations to different parties shouldn't be an issue
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by gabbylight: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
dokunbam:

Kool no hard feel

One love bro

Our political affiliations to different party shouldn't be an issue

Sure bro..

That's maturity
Re: Nigerians, Remember This Before You Cast That Vote by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
gabbylight:

That's our prayers

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's POB: Election Tribunal Lacks Jurisdiction To Decide. APC's Reply Defecti / God Will Give Supreme Judgment In Favour Of Senator Adeleke - Babatope / Difference Between Images On Nigerian Passport And That Of Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.