Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage (46863 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by idonhammer: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thats why una marriage no dey last.. How can person wet rocked you on stage be responsible or make a good wife?mtweeew..akwuna kwuna

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigerian youths and their misspellings.... Just imagine some of the Instagram comment "when God what to remember..." same shiit on NL sef.

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by oyetunder(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
the same way Delilah rocked Samson
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Patrinus: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Is he not with one of the Otedola girls? Reekado dey play with hin pension! lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
which kin bf allow him babe go rock another man like that?
He no get choice..e be like say you no know level wey some girls fit reach even if dey get boyfriend .
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Topmaike007(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Deicide:
Everywhere for Nairaland na just advertisement angry
I tire on...seun pls come and do something about those spamming every thread with bet ads,cos people are really complaining ooo,thank you
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Yewandequeen(f): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
He no get choice..e be like say you no know level wey some girls fit reach even if dey get boyfriend .
na wa o
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Almunjid(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin man people all around me
Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsenseee to me
Sell AdSense? how many people get enough sense, talk less of selling some?. Lol
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
na wa o
Celebrities and famous people make some ladies lose guard...gringrin
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Yewandequeen(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Celebrities and famous people make some ladies lose guard...gringrin
its nonsense i tell ya. If i were a guy and my girl behaves that way, she should just go with the celebrity.
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by xtremeTall(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
How can I watch d video na
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by dracosith(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Earthbound:
Lol. Someone said God has remembered her because Reekado Banks is looking for her. O ma se o.

I have at my disposal 50 brand new KEKE MARUWAS for hire purchase.
Call 07041748587 for for more information

I tire for Nigeria and religion angry

Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Teeboj(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
lol d rocking don enter nigga head � hin nor fit free d pvssy
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lolz, maybe he wants to employ her.
Re: Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage by Fortuneadeniyi: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Nonsense, Feb 16, all I care for, Feb 8 to 10; bet9ja loading , feb 12, champion league. Feb 14;battle between Toto and prick nation wide, Feb 16; atiku vs pmb....
Werey boy....u don book everything down smiley
b0rn2fuck:
Nonsense, Feb 16, all I care for, Feb 8 to 10; bet9ja loading , feb 12, champion league. Feb 14;battle between Toto and prick nation wide, Feb 16; atiku vs pmb....
Werey boy....u don book everything down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.