Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (39734 Views)

18 People Slaughtered By Fulani's In Fresh Kaduna Attack [Graphic Photos] / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sirheny007:

grin grin
Continue the good fight.
These terrorists must be emancipated.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
dammmnnn!... the shithole is doomed!

....the lifeless anscestor will soon come out to say he doesn't understand the type of technology deployed in the heartless murders!

#NIG NEEDS A PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
GenSpecifics:

Buhari is behind the whole crisis as it is a known fact that the so-called bandits are actually ISWAP and AlQaeda elements from across West and north Africa whom this useless govt has given gold mining licence.

Ohh, you didn't know that at the heart of the crisis is actually gold?

zamfara has the highest gold reserves in Nigeria.

Buhari, has allowed Alqaeda and ISWAP into Nigeria to mine gold.

He is using zamfara gold mines to fund the Islamic globalist jihad.

This is the plain truth!
[/s]

Have you eaten today?
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Every time irresponsible elements try to cause commotion in there various states, last year it was don wanny from rivers State,now this
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Brought to you and sponsored by Lifeless FC bikonu lol smh. Abok.is there will be dying and the ones that are alive will still be voting for lifeless FC enmasse? What a country! SMH.

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
eyeview:
Next Level will be worse

By then, the Fulani conquest and jihad of their educated slaves will be complete. She so pe e fe ni sense ni?

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Let them kill themselves

One thing I know is Buhari must go grin

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
otuekong1:
Why are those daft bmc avoiding this thread

You think those unfortunate ones will show up here? Their job is hard as it is lol smh.

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
SUNDICOS:
Nigeria! Nigeria!!one of the most corrupt country in the whole wide world If I can see while coming back next I will not try Nigerian ticket at all
Me too. Wondered why God made me a Nigerian. I will soon rectify this bullsh.it.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hmmmm...
am dam serious dear, I only read of the killing but I really don't know what the problem is that led to it
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
SexytorresE:
am dam serious dear, I only read of the killing but I really don't know what the problem is that led to it
Brainwashing coupled with lack of conscience...There are still others
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Moukandjo: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
zeromeridian:
Any Nigerian that says Buhari is doing well and would take us to next level will meet all the evil done by this government in his door step.

Buhari is Busy campaigning in Ekiti state why dozen are slurtared in Zamfara state. What kind of insensitive president is this?

Buhari God will destroy your evil plan.
You failed in the military
You failed in democracy

May God retire you on February 16th IJN
Abeg which party you dey support again?
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by psalmsjob: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Until there are about 19LGA not just towns and multiple bombs start going off in Abuja and Suleja I will not accept your lies that insecurity is worse now under Buhari Administration than it ever was in Nigeria just over 4 years ago before he became president.

But you're free to lie to yourself and people with short memory or those just coming into Nigeria.

Baba Buhari will take us to the next level of total elimination of transborder attackers.

Don't be mislead about our security situation it's far better under Buhari and APC.

Vote4Buhari Vote4APC

Rip to the dead.

sotall:
shocked

How can a president with dementia and chronic lifelessness protect it's citizens??

Boko Haram attacked Adamawa and took over fiver towns few days ago.

Insecurity in the land have never been this worse

Sending Buhari back to Duara is a task for all patriotic Nigerians.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
yemi15:

Me too. Wondered why God made me a Nigerian. I will soon rectify this bullsh.it.
Just wait and see, many will leave this country... I just pray it doesn't get worse
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by smirn(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
shocked

How can a president with dementia and chronic lifelessness protect it's citizens??

The same old story, PDP sponsored killing. This will not stop PMB for the next four years. Baba till 2023.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Heartless people
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
shocked

l concur, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and South Sudan sad
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just wait and see, many will leave this country... I just pray it doesn't get worse

Trust me it will get worse with our people that have a classic case of Stockholm syndrome and they are even supporting their oppressors SMH.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by flowx(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
The one in red is still alive because I can see one of his hand up. Rip.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Brainwashing coupled with lack of conscience...There are still others
that one is included .i just wanna make money and leave this country
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by frankoben(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Has killings become a sport among these disgruntled beings....
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
SexytorresE:
that one is included .i just wanna make money and leave this country
Success.. Then go to travel section and start preparing pending when you get money
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
shocked

WAS IT PMB THAT SLAUGHTERED THESE PEOPLE OR WAS HE THE ONE THAT ORDERED THEIR KILLING?.WERE THERE NO KILLING DURING THE TIME OF YOUR HERO OF DEMOCRACY. BOKO HARAM WAS OPERATING FREELY IN ABUJA WHEN YOU god WAS IN ASO ROCK.YOUR HATRED FOR HIM WILL NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM HIS REELECTION.[b][/b]
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by supereagle(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
✍✍✍✍✍✍✍
*George Udom wrote:*
*I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty Biafran men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!*

*I wonder what could be said if assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!*

*What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!*

*Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?*
*...and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

*Let the whole world know this.*

sotall:
shocked

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Timfreds(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Somebody who claim to have common sense will see this and still be supporting Bubu that he is OK for nigeria.
May God help us.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
With the way people die these days im sure our population has reduced to 100 million.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by haryothosyn93(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
According to Nigerian journalst, Ahmad Salkida, gunmen attacked Madaba village in Magami District, Zamfara, killing dozens of people. A resident posted photos of some of the bodies recovered after the midnight attack.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/photos-of-people-slaughtered-by-gunmen.html

I wonder why some educated, Intelligent, brilliant and hardworking people in Nigeria will still support theis government that have failed in all form of governance. Killing is the programme of the day in Nigeria, You can hardly read a news without been involve. i wish we can for the party we are been loyal to and face the reality of life. I am not supporting or against any political party, i stand for change of hand in goverment of the day.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap, I wonder why you are not among the people on the floor here, your father ran away, you sef follow am, with your balls dangling between your legs like goat balls
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ezegoodguyyaho(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
buhari is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.