Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (39899 Views)

18 People Slaughtered By Fulani's In Fresh Kaduna Attack [Graphic Photos] / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jayskit:
It is just sad I am a Nigerian.
Life is valueless in this country. If this should happen in the Advanced countries the president of the country would address the public and prover immediate solutions but in this country the government just leave you to bury your dead like nothing special happened
Those are people who see the big picture. They understand that true wealth lies with the people. Here we still worship mineral resources.

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by eunisam: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
shocked

How can a president with dementia and chronic lifelessness protect it's citizens??

Boko Haram attacked Adamawa and took over fiver towns few days ago.

Insecurity in the land have never been this worse

Sending Buhari back to Duara is a task for all patriotic Nigerians.

brutai is busy mapping out operation this and that again. Harmless IPOB and everyone is clamping for him while the real threat to life are busy dishing it out everyday
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ngmart(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
What is the state government doing about this issue?

I know this will be waved as all concentration are geared to the election.

Human life are nothing to Us.

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Lolzz.
Honestly that clown abduljabbar4 is making me to loose the little humanity in me.
I gave him 3 replies on the other thread about vigilante attack next I was reported to the mod and all my replies on that thread were deleted leaving only one. He couldn't withstand the reply but he would be the first person to type nonsense.

Maybe he will commit suicide here if he come across this thread.

You should go and look for the mod that deleted your comments and stop accusing me. Your replies showed every sign of desperation. You had to write a long epistle.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Lolzz.
Honestly that clown abduljabbar4 is making me to loose the little humanity in me.
I gave him 3 replies on the other thread about vigilante attack next I was reported to the mod and all my replies on that thread were deleted leaving only one. He couldn't withstand the reply but he would be the first person to type nonsense.

Maybe he will commit suicide here if he come across this thread.

You should go and look for the mod that deleted your comments and stop accusing me. Your replies showed every sign of desperation. You had to write a long epistle. Now we are even againcheesy
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
yes i thank our God
and we will remain Christians forever

WowSweetGuy:
Killing themselves....Not for money but the violence in them. ThankGod I was born a Christian

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
and very soon Buhari will bury all his family
too. may he feel more pains than what these
people are feeling.
never seen such a heartless creature like PMB
Even OBJ will never allow such.
I blame all those who voted for Him
BLOOD DRINKING DEMON

Jayskit:
It is just sad I am a Nigerian.
Life is valueless in this country. If this should happen in the Advanced countries the president of the country would address the public and prover immediate solutions but in this country the government just leave you to bury your dead like nothing special happened

1 Like

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Don't they have a governor? They asked for Sharia law, now that the demon has grown stronger, they can no longer handle it. RIP to these poor souls
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by djbrain: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nawah Oo
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
shocked

How can a president with dementia and chronic lifelessness protect it's citizens??

Boko Haram attacked Adamawa and took over fiver towns few days ago.

Insecurity in the land have never been this worse

Sending Buhari back to Duara is a task for all patriotic Nigerians.
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
amhelpless:
I wonder why you are not among the people on the floor here, your father ran away, you sef follow am, with your balls dangling between your legs like goat balls

Very low! Who raised you up again? Definitely, they did a bad job
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
maasoap:

Very low! Who raised you up again? Definitely, they did a bad job

Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari has failed Nigeria
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Success.. Then go to travel section and start preparing pending when you get money
u are evil
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
SexytorresE:
u are evil
Wait, Isn't it a good idea?? cheesycheesy or don't you want to travel out again??
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wait, Isn't it a good idea?? cheesycheesy or don't you want to travel out again??
when u added pending when I have money sounds ridiculous cheesy
Re: People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
SexytorresE:
when u added pending when I have money sounds ridiculous cheesy
cheesy Oh... But you got the message na smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.