Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) (21985 Views)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter / Check Out How APC Members Mock Atiku And PDP that everyone is talking about / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by colestephan86: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gossipninja:
Following the warning from the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, that elections will be boycotted in the South East states if the government fails to hold a referendum for the realisation of Biafra.

Earlier this week, some IPOB members including men and women in a viral video, were seen mocking Nigeria on how they'll boycott the elections if they fail to let them go.

Nigerians who didn't find the whole thing funny, condemned the act and encouraged them to go get their PVC's and vote for a better candidate since the struggle is now a joke.

Watch the video here and see reactions below..

Please o, abeg make Una boycott o. So atiku can go back home wasted and exhausted.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ganduri:

Its yOu thats stupid. If you truely believe that voting is a wastevof time. There was a time when you critisize the governemnt in this same Nigeria, they will euther assasinate you or have you jailed. (Abacha and military era). But today you can call the president a failure and yet nothing will happen.
Why do you even wake up at all? since nothing will change in your life, why dont you just kill yourself since you have giving up hope of a better country and life? Are you the man you want to be or are you still working hard to become that man? if you are striving hard to become who you want to be, then.why should you say people shoyld stop trying to vote for the person they feel will make their nation a better one? i sometimes wonder how senseless people can be. You refused to vote, yet complain that your country is a shit hole?
Illetrates and uninforned people that cant even open a browser are not only wiser than you but even more informed. That shoe shiner that shines your shoes is by far smarter and knowledgable than you, cos he ubderstanda that he can change his situation no matter how unlikely it might seems.
Like i said if nothing will change, kuku kee yourself, its more profitable to us than the discouragements.

Just answer this simple question, what have people gained from voting since 1960? Is it good leadership? Is it stable electricity? Good roads? Affordable health care?
What have people got from voting?

All you know is that they should carry on voting. For what? So that the next Buhari or Atiku will come in to make their lives worse? In that case, it only makes sense for people to boycott the elections. It is far better for me to work on my farm in the village on election day, at least I will be doing something that will benefit my life than going to help one idiot to go on a 4 year looting spree

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
their leader is in London... enjoying himself

no one knows how their leader escaped

Nnamdi cownu....the man who claims to have Jewish ancestry but holds British and Nigeria citizenship

The one who knew that Buhari is Sudanese and atiku is cameroonian

How stupid can this man be...How more gullible are those who will believe his words

To be sincere...Igbos fall my hand

I usually think they are reasonable till I met Igbos ...then I knew I was completely wrong

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Unity beggers should leave ohamadike alone. He is on a journey to achieve biafra republic.may wrath of chukwu okike abiama befall any igbo that vote for the camerounian man in biafraland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ClearFlair: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:
Before Deji was arrested, he said Nnamdi Kanu is working for the APC government. He also said, those presidential candidates with the ‘mushroom parties’(in his words) are also working for the APC government.

I never believed Deji until Oby stepped down and her party endorsed Buhari. Few weeks to election, Nnamdi Kanu comes with his recent outburst against Atiku.

Deji, seems to know too much about this APC government hence he was locked up.

Even you know you’re a first-class mumu. See the nonsense a purported human just typed. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
These people that are encouraging others to go and vote, they are the same people whose grand parents and parents have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it

Every 4 years, they will go and vote, a new set of people will go on a 4 year looting spree. After 4 years, they will repeat the same process.

People are doing the same thing since 1960 and getting nowhere, but they carry on doing the same thing?

How can people be this stupid? Nothing is coming out of the one you voted, but all you know is that you must vote?

Stupidity is horrible
You are the stupid one here.

Infact stupidity is a promotion for your likes.

If you sit down and not vote the same people will still come for the same looting spree and there's nothing you can do.

You are saying what you are saying not because it makes sense to you but because one yahoo guy convinced you it is right, reason why I said stupidity is too good for you.

You are nnamdi kanu controlled zombie.

Tufia!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ganduri:
Kanu said no election, whobwill gain? Buhari.

Kanu said Atiku is Canerounian.
, Who gains? Buhari.

since Kanu broadcast, Every Buhari fan, appollogist and Supporters are singing Kanu praise why? Because if Igbos dont vote for Atiku or vote on election day, means they have indirectlt voted for Buhari. Who gains? Buhari

Ndigbo, Ask your selves why is Kanu trending on all Social media controlled by APC? Why are they now making Kanu more popular? becuase they want Igbos to follow Kanu and not vote so that Buhari will win.

Igbos should know, anyone who does not vote for Atiku in Febuary, either by voting anyother candidate or election bycott has indirectly voted for Buhari.
If you Bycott elections just knw you are supporting the president that killed your Ipob brothers and called you a nere 5%. Just knw Buhari will cone back to send cobra and not python to kill you.

Buhari does not want A free inclussive Nigeria Atiku wants that. Buharis One Nigeria of suffering and oppression is worst than Atikus restructured Nigeria.

it is now obvious, KANU IS WORKING FOR BUHARI. IF YOU DONT VOTE, YOU HAVE INDIRECTLY VOTED FOR BUHARI, COS BUHARI KNOWS IF IGBOS. OTE ENMASS HE IS GONE.

Igbos should come out enmass and disgrace those who, called you 5%, killed your brothers and sister and made you swim in gutter simply because you want a better country. Let the wise hear the words of wisdom.
even if thief get 100% from SE, he is already a loser.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ABLEGUY24(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
God bless Ohamadike and ipob! On referendum we stand! On referendum we will fall! No going back.

The picture tells a thousand tales what would happen on 16th Feb 2019! The zoo can go to hell with their election. cool
You are a bloody liar the pic told no story. Go to nnamdi KANU twitter and see how my Igbo blasted him

We Igbo are tired of his deceit and hisbfake propaganda

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Unity beggers should leave ohamadike alone. He is on a journey to achieve biafra republic.may wrath of chukwu okike abiama befall any igbo that vote for the camerounian man in biafraland

It is you people who nnamdi kanu will use to sabotage igbo interest in the name of IPOB that God will punish.

Aka ji unu mana unu amaghi!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
Ganduri:

Its yOu thats stupid. If you truely believe that voting is a wastevof time. There was a time when you critisize the governemnt in this same Nigeria, they will euther assasinate you or have you jailed. (Abacha and military era). But today you can call the president a failure and yet nothing will happen.
Why do you even wake up at all? since nothing will change in your life, why dont you just kill yourself since you have giving up hope of a better country and life? Are you the man you want to be or are you still working hard to become that man? if you are striving hard to become who you want to be, then.why should you say people shoyld stop trying to vote for the person they feel will make their nation a better one? i sometimes wonder how senseless people can be. You refused to vote, yet complain that your country is a shit hole?
Illetrates and uninforned people that cant even open a browser are not only wiser than you but even more informed. That shoe shiner that shines your shoes is by far smarter and knowledgable than you, cos he ubderstanda that he can change his situation no matter how unlikely it might seems.
Like i said if nothing will change, kuku kee yourself, its more profitable to us than the discouragements.
[/s]

Lamentation chapter 1 grin grin

You are smart but a lifeless man is ruling over you
You are a smart voter and having been voting since 1960 yet no good road, no good medical care, no electricity, no future still the poverty capital of the world chai it's a pity that we have educated illiterates in nigeria. IPOB is not a political party and the are not interested in your fruad election. Stop wailing, smart voters voted a lifeless man IPOB voted for nobody.

It's high time you guys stop crying over IPOB issue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
ensamy:
Foolish ipod followers. Nnamdi kanu has collected huge sums of money from APC government. sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked

Atiku spent huge sum of money for APC to kick out PDP in 2015

ye.ye people

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
ABLEGUY24:

You are a bloody liar the pic told no story. Go to nnamdi KANU twitter and see how my Igbo blasted him

We Igbo are tired of his deceit and hisbfake propaganda
You mean Afonjas with Igbos monikers? No true blooded Igbo man will insult Ohamadike.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ProWalker: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sakamaje:
Long live Biafra liberation movement. The Sun shall rise again never to set no more. grin.

No Referendum no Election in Biafra territories.

I endorse this message grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Parada: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Biafrans with brand new foolishness daily
Davash222:
Before Deji was arrested, he said Nnamdi Kanu is working for the APC government. He also said, those presidential candidates with the ‘mushroom parties’(in his words) are also working for the APC government.

I never believed Deji until Oby stepped down and her party endorsed Buhari. Few weeks to election, Nnamdi Kanu comes with his recent outburst against Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
vankaid:

It is you people who nnamdi kanu will use to sabotage igbo interest in the name of IPOB that God will punish.

[/s]

Is Atiku more Igbo than Kingsley Moghalu

Igbo interest indeed mind you IPOB is fighting for the interested of Biafrans

Atiku that sponsored the defeat of his own party rubbish undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Parada:
Biafrans with brand new foolishness daily

Kill yourself
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by dracosith(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
This was exactly the reason God said, My people perish because they lack knowledge
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

You are the stupid one here.

Infact stupidity is a promotion for your likes.

If you sit down and not vote the same people will still come for the same looting spree and there's nothing you can do.

You are saying what you are saying not because it makes sense to you but because one yahoo guy convinced you it is right, reason why I said stupidity is too good for you.

You are nnamdi kanu controlled zombie.

Tufia!!

People like you have been voting since 1960 with no improvement, over 50 years and no progress. If you come back in another 50 years, you will still see your grand children voting and things even worse than they are now

Maybe it is then your eyes will finally open and you will tell them what I'm telling you.

Voting is a waste of time. The only people who benefit from voting are those who are preparing to go on a 4 year looting spree as a result of your votes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Mrbaz1: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
God bless Ohamadike and ipob! On referendum we stand! On referendum we will fall! No going back.

The picture tells a thousand tales what would happen on 16th Feb 2019! The zoo can go to hell with their election. cool
ehyah...
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Is Atiku more Igbo than Kingsley Moghalu

Igbo interest indeed mind you IPOB is fighting for the interested of Biafrans

Atiku that sponsored the defeat of his own party rubbish undecided undecided

Why not vote Muoghalu or promote his candidacy then.

IPOB is fighting for nnamdi kanu's pocket but 99.99% of you doesn't know it because you dont ask questions.

You let him think for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Cajal(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:

..insinuations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

People like you have been voting since 1960 with no improvement, over 50 years and no progress. If you come back in another 50 years, you will still see your grand children voting and things even worse than they are now

Maybe it is then your eyes will finally open and you will tell them what I'm telling you.

Voting is a waste of time. The only people who benefit from voting are those who are preparing to go on a 4 year looting spree as a result of your votes
You or Nnamdi Kanu does not know what will happen tomorrow and so your opinion of it is useless.

Voting is not a waste of time.

It through voting that we brought in governments that changed Anambra State.

If you form Biafra today, everybody will not become saints overnight and forget about looting. Infact the looting will start with kanu and this time it will be so bad because you cant even question.

If you cant question him now, is it when he controls instrument of state like police, army an judiciary that you can question him.

Nnamdi Kanu is using you guys, thank God many people are beginning to see him for who he really is.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

me chi onu there ewu gambia grin you and your household will be banished from biafraland if you disobey ohamadike. Who cursed you to be a unity begger like afonjezzy from oshogbo hut
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

Why not vote Muoghalu or promote his candidacy then.

IPOB is fighting for nnamdi kanu's pocket but 99.99% of you doesn't know it because you dont ask questions.

You let him think for you guys.

You guys said any vote not for Atiku (me voting Kingsley Moghalu) is an indirect vote for buhari so boycotting is the best way to reject them both

You atikulators are fighting for atiku/obi's pocket but 100% of you doesn't know it because you have been voting since 1960 and still complaining

You allow these crooks think for you guys

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

You guys said any vote not for Atiku (me voting Kingsley Moghalu) is an indirect vote for buhari so boycotting is the best way to reject them both

You atikulators are fighting for atiku/obi's pocket but 100% of you doesn't know it because you have been voting since 1960 and still complaining

You allow these crooks think for you guys

It is best to fight for a crook I already know than the one that claims he is a saviour. The one that I can disagree with not the one that believes he is God and his zombies are ready to kill for him.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

You or Nnamdi Kanu does not know what will happen tomorrow and so your opinion of it is useless.

Voting is not a waste of time.

It through voting that we brought in governments that changed Anambra State.

If you form Biafra today, everybody will not become saints overnight and forget about looting. Infact the looting will start with kanu and this time it will be so bad because you cant even question.

If you cant question him now, is it when he controls instrument of state like police, army an judiciary that you can question him.

Nnamdi Kanu is using you guys, thank God many people are beginning to see him for who he really is.

Voting in nigeria is a big waste of time

It's through this useless voting that you guys employ crooks to loot your forsaken treasures

If we form Biafra today our constitution will be our power because it we be decided by the general populace unlike that of nigerian that was written by one wicked Jihadist.

If Atiku could betray his party in 2015 to support the opposition than the same atiku won't mind betraying the trust of his voters
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

It is best to fight for a crook I already know than the one that claims he is a saviour. The one that I can disagree with not the one that believes he is God and his zombies are ready to kill for him.

Lol then after fighting for the crook you start crying lwkmd suffering and smiling is the motto

IPOB are fighting for freedom and not for Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Voting in nigeria is a big waste of time

It's through this useless voting that you guys employ crooks to loot your forsaken treasures

If we form Biafra today our constitution will be our power because it we be decided by the general populace unlike that of nigerian that was written by one wicked Jihadist.

If Atiku could betray his party in 2015 to support the opposition than the same atiku won't mind betraying the trust of his voters

Even if God writes Biafra constitution Himself; people are still people. People wont change because of change of name.

No politician in Nigeria belongs to any party permanently. There is nothing like betrayal again for Nigerian politicians.

Interest is what matters and thats what northerners and westerners has been using since 1967 against us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by sylve11: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:

Las Las, perhaps, your are right o. cool
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Lol then after fighting for the crook you start crying lwkmd suffering and smiling is the motto

IPOB are fighting for freedom and not for Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB is fighting for nnamdi kanu's freedom to become a king.

A king he is already acting out even before he starts to smell it.

Reason why an old man or other people will kneel before him and he will use "Nkucha" to pat them on the back. Aru!!

A real freedom fighter will not do all that!
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by magzey: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
They are back again, NO ELECTION, WE ARE ATIKULATE, Referendum, Biafra or Death. Small Tiny Python Dance they Disappear in thin Air, they Smuggled COWNU in a coffin outside the country only to resurrect in Israel to worship his Cult Masters. angry grin grin
Cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Internal Collaborators In South West Sabotaged Amotekun’ / Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor / Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.