Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter (3048 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / Check Out How APC Members Mock Atiku And PDP that everyone is talking about (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ugmedia: 6:14am On May 05, 2023
Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:16am On May 05, 2023
Toh

If the new administration lock Arise Tv out from government functions, make anybody no complain oo

They should change their name to Afall Tv

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Goalnaldo(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2023
Someone once said that Arisetv are a political party that has never won an election. lol

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Basic123: 6:29am On May 05, 2023
Journalists cum OBI slaves.

That makes them look so stupid and unserious unlike seun okinbaloye!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:30am On May 05, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Someone once said that Arisetv are a political that has never won an election. lol

As how Carlson Tucker was passionate about Trump on fox, he was still relieved as he was costing them unnecessary.

Same fate awaits that boy Rufai, I hope he has already been looking for new job at fuel filling station or perhaps he can turn to new blogger in town just like Shehu Sani

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Larry1960: 6:33am On May 05, 2023
Useless station very partisan

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 6:35am On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Toh

If the new administration lock Arise Tv out from government functions, make anybody no complain oo

Why will he lock AriseTV out

5 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:36am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why will he lock AriseTV out

Because government can decide which media to cover their events. We saw Apc doing that before the election.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Isobug: 6:40am On May 05, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Lock it how? Did they say anything against against anyone? You people playing hatred politics. They are reporting what's trending and this one is laughable. Do you expect them not to laugh? That's how you APC antagonize everything against APC to the extent of closing opposition businesses.Arise has come to stay. Arise TV hes been there for 10yrs plus, the Sister media, Thisday newspaper, one of the leading Newspaper in Nigeria has been there for ages, Tinubu can not do any shit

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 6:41am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Because government can decide which media to cover their events. We saw Apc doing that before the election.

I think it's better to say that they would want to work with Media houses that would enable them churn out their usual lies and propaganda

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:41am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I think it's better to say that they would want to work with Media houses that would enable them churn out their usual lies and propaganda

Whichever, whatever

6 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:43am On May 05, 2023
Isobug:

Lock it how? Did they say anything against against anyone? You people playing hatred politics. They are reporting what's trending and this one is laughable. Arise has been there for 10yrs plus, the Sister media, Thisday newspaper, one the leading Newspaper in Nigeria has been there for ages, Tinubu can not do any shit

Continue cheering them till they will run out of business by the time NBC fines go cripple them.

Una own support must send the person you are supporting to Oblivion. Where are the likes of Saraki today? Ait TV, how are they doing?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by overall90: 6:44am On May 05, 2023
What is all the wailing above for?
How did they mock Tinubu?
A TV station discussing a very funny and very laughable piece of trending news have turned into mocking the election thief.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 6:44am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Whichever, whatever

Good you agreed with that perspective

5 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:45am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Good you agreed with that perspective

Why arguing about your opinion/perception?
Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 6:46am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Why arguing about your opinion/perception?

Because it's the truth

5 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Isobug: 6:47am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Leave that guy make e de misyan

3 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:49am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Because it's the truth

You have a particular problem..

You don't know how to respect other people's opinions.

I have respected yours, why not respect mine without bugging me

So my own statement is false bah while yours is the truth

Eish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 6:57am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

You have a particular problem..

You don't know how to respect other people's opinions.

I have respected yours, why not respect mine without bugging me

So my own statement is false bah while yours is the truth

Eish

You are not known to say the truth

Truth is an anathema to you

11 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Isobug: 6:59am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Continue cheering them till they will run out of business by the time NBC fines go cripple them.

Una own support must send the person you are supporting to Oblivion. Where are the likes of Saraki today? Ait TV, how are they doing?
Because the Government you are supporting is Antagonistic. Government should be neutral. Arise Tv has not done anything contrary to the Brocasting code. The Government you support were a very bad opposition but can't take half of what they gave when they were an opposition.
They are very antagonistic

6 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 6:59am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are not known to say the truth

Truth is an anathema to you

But I am known to support the right deal right? 90% accurate support/analysis.

What then is your definition of truth if all what I have been supporting are the real deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 7:00am On May 05, 2023
Isobug:

Because the Government you are supporting is Antagonistic. Government should be neutral. Arise Tv has not done anything contrary to the Brocasting code. The Government you support were a very bad opposition but can't take half of what they gave when they were an opposition.
They are very antagonistic

Perhaps Fox didn't do anything before Abc nacked them almost $1bn fine

Continue claiming victims mentality

1 Like

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Houseontherock1: 7:03am On May 05, 2023
Isobug:

Lock it how? Did they say anything against against anyone? You people playing hatred politics. They are reporting what's trending and this one is laughable. Do you expect them not to laugh? That's how you APC antagonize everything against APC to the extent of closing opposition businesses.Arise has come to stay. Arise TV hes been there for 10yrs plus, the Sister media, Thisday newspaper, one of the leading Newspaper in Nigeria has been there for ages, Tinubu can not do any shit
First of all, I don't support gagging the media; but don't say Tinubu can't do any sh*t because he can do so much to destroy the partisan Media houses without making it too obvious undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by DSoj(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2023
The most useless people on TV. Deep in their souls, they are hurting that all their propaganda and cheap talks couldnt stop Tinubu. Sons and daughters of bitchess

1 Like

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by yinkus6750(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2023
Why are you people confused? .the discussion wasn't majorly about BAT
It was more about the unknown attention seeking association of witches and wizards.
It's really funny.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Ofunaofu: 7:11am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

But I am known to support the right deal right? 90% accurate support/analysis.

What then is your definition of truth if all what I have been supporting are the real deal

What is real deal

Narcotic drug deals, it that what you meant

6 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by helinues: 7:12am On May 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What is real deal

Narcotic drug deals, it that what you meant

My friend, learn how to KS

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Couldntfigurean: 7:13am On May 05, 2023
I watched the video and see nothing wrong ,the news itself is comedy,white witch and wizard association?

By the way,tinubu deserves all mockings he had/will receive
He is a joke

8 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Shedrack777: 7:19am On May 05, 2023
he'll start crying next week sef
Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by WesternPanzer: 7:23am On May 05, 2023
Why are you people this useless? These guys were actually doing there job!

5 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by Okwyjesus(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2023
Ugmedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHi6gJJTrbw

If you listen to TVC and Journalist Hangout support group for Tinubu. You will clap for Arise News for being Objective

4 Likes

Re: Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2023
The Tinubu clown above thinks Tinubu should rule Nigeria with abacha style of leadership, killing and silencing any voice of opposition.

How many does he think Tinubu go kill?

Such a warped and pedestrian reasoning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax / Throwback: Natasha Akpoti Accuses Reno Omokri Of Making A Pass At Her / 2011: Obj Declares For Jonathan - Says, It’s ‘operation Totality’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.