Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) (21983 Views)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter / Check Out How APC Members Mock Atiku And PDP that everyone is talking about / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

Even if God writes Biafra constitution Himself; people are still people. People wont change because of change of name.

No politician in Nigeria belongs to any party permanently. There is nothing like betrayal again for Nigerian politicians.

Interest is what matters and thats what northerners and westerners has been using since 1967 against us.

Since interest is what matters how about treating the interest of those who agitate for self determination @the bolded with such interest till Jesus comes we won't develop. We don't have a common interest in Nigeria as a people and that gives room for referendum in all honesty. The interest of the Biafrans are different from that of the arewa and oduduwa people and we all know the result of clash of interest but surprisingly our wicked leaders have the same interest which is to impoverish the people. Since 1960 no new development good road is still an issue, good hospital is still an issue, good education is still an issue, life value is still an issue and all these are attributed to clash of interest
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

IPOB is fighting for nnamdi kanu's freedom to become a king.

A king he is already acting out even before he starts to smell it.

Reason why an old man or other people will kneel before him and he will use "Nkucha" to pat them on the back. Aru!!

A real freedom fighter will not do all that!

Same way atikulators are fighting for Atiku to become king

@the bolded is a typical reasoning of a blackman with black brain but you kneel down for your pastor to pray for you cry may God help us

A real pastor won't allow that because all power belongs to God.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu earned his respect unlike you self acclaimed mog
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Since interest is what matters how about treating the interest of those who agitate for self determination @the bolded with such interest till Jesus comes we won't develop. We don't have a common interest in Nigeria as a people and that gives room for referendum in all honesty. The interest of the Biafrans are different from that of the arewa and oduduwa people and we all know the result of clash of interest but surprisingly our wicked leaders have the same interest which is to impoverish the people. Since 1960 no new development good road is still an issue, good hospital is still an issue, good education is still an issue, life value is still an issue and all these are attributed to clash of interest

In 1966 it is the north that was agitating for self determination. But then with little permutations everything changed and they became the ones fighting it.

With right alignments and patience things can still flip over to the other side or for the best level of up for everybody but you have to be tactful and not by jumping around insulting everybody that doesn't agree with you.

Calling for referendum when you know its not going to happen is stupidity and even if you get it, is it not the same crooks claiming to be saviours that will run the new state?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
madridguy:
Buratai can do nothing.
na u I dey pity pass bcoz u go back here com say Nigerian Army dey kill una
operation python dance on his way
I laugh in Spanish bro
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Femsyn(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
This move is not favourable to the PDP. It is hoped that a large chunk of PDP votes will come from the South East because of Peter Obi. However, with this, it might be a rather good news for the APC in the South East.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Same way atikulators are fighting for Atiku to become king

@the bolded is a typical reasoning of a blackman with black brain but you kneel down for your pastor to pray for you cry may God help us

A real pastor won't allow that because all power belongs to God.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu earned his respect unlike you self acclaimed mog
Tufia!!

I will kneel for no pastor or Rev. Father or even Pope EXCEPT
he is about to discharge his ordained duty whih might include praying.

In that situation, I am not kneeling for him but for GOD.

Please tell me how Nnamdi Kanu earned people kneeling for him.

Is he a priest? Is he a pastor? Is he a rabbi? Is he an Ezemmuo?

Which of the above is he?

Or do you think that because he made the kind of noise people like you want to hear then he has become an oracle.

Wrong, all the half truths he spew on radio Biafra are either not new facts or half truths. But because most of you dont have all the facts and you cant think for yourselves, you turn him to your prophet.

Thank God your numbers i depleting fast and his recent outburst is digging his final grave.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by vankaid: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Femsyn:
This move is not favourable to the PDP. It is hoped that a large chunk of PDP votes will come from the South East because of Peter Obi. However, with this, it might be a rather good news for the APC in the South East.

Only few miscreants with no electoral value listen to the crook called nnamdi kanu.

So it is not good news for APC.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by ogwanogwa: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Keep fooling yourself while NK is somewhere in London grooving
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

In 1966 it is the north that was agitating for self determination. But then with little permutations everything changed and they became the ones fighting it.

With right alignments and patience things can still flip over to the other side or for the best level of up for everybody but you have to be tactful and not by jumping around insulting everybody that doesn't agree with you.

Calling for referendum when you know its not going to happen is stupidity and even if you get it, is it not the same crooks claiming to be saviours that will run the new state?

Do you really think about your unborn children I guess not or maybe you are enjoying the nigeria as a poverty capital and a giant for nothing

For reasons of freedom and self determination the people of english camerroun voted to be part of nigeria without any alignment

We all need a better nigeria but we can't fight for it because of different interest which made IPOB to fight for their self determination, mind you election boycott is part of civil disobedience just like how the ASUU boycotted educational activities which has now held the higher education in ransom if we boycott the election the world will know that we don't want to be part of the government.

I guess you never knew that a referendum was conducted for Atiku to decide if he wanted to be a Nigerian or a Cameroonian.

Well when we achieve Biafra unlike the nigerian system our will be different and mind you the crooks are the ones against IPOB because the know the stand no chance to loot in Biafraland. Mind you nigerian constitution gives immunity to corrupt officials

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Buratai is coming for you. I no pity una at all
u dey ok so,pity urself nd ur entire family not ipob ok
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

Only few miscreants with no electoral value listen to the crook called nnamdi kanu.

So it is not good news for APC.

Electoral value lwkmd after election you become valueless

Receive sense ijn
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
ensamy:
Foolish ipod followers. Nnamdi kanu has collected huge sums of money from APC government. sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
fool, 4 hw long ve u been votg wot has ur vote done to u.pls go nd take ur drog nw or.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

Tufia!!

I will kneel for no pastor or Rev. Father or even Pope EXCEPT
he is about to discharge his ordained duty whih might include praying.

In that situation, I am not kneeling for him but for GOD.

Please tell me how Nnamdi Kanu earned people kneeling for him.

Is he a priest? Is he a pastor? Is he a rabbi? Is he an Ezemmuo?

Which of the above is he?

Or do you think that because he made the kind of noise people like you want to hear then he has become an oracle.

Wrong, all the half truths he spew on radio Biafra are either not new facts or half truths. But because most of you dont have all the facts and you cant think for yourselves, you turn him to your prophet.

Thank God your numbers i depleting fast and his recent outburst is digging his final grave.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Savior. He spoke the undiluted truth which even your pastor is afraid to speak
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
ogwanogwa:
Keep fooling yourself while NK is somewhere in London grooving

Where is Buhari and Atiku's children

Keep support people that don't care about you.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
NkayStory:

You IPOB lots have simply reduced a hitherto noble cause to a caricature and a joke.I mean what is the difference you guys are coming up with after "1960" apart from failure to use your God given brains properly?.Now APC and Igbo-haters are now your biggest fans...

None of you have been able to give logical answers to how an election boycott will make Biafraa posdible and where it has ever worked anywhere in the World..Instead of strategically positioning yourselves politicalky since you are too weak to go the military you are here making a mess of yourselves

As we speak you have ear-marked FEB 16 as a day iof referendum you came up with from no-where..

You lots level of daftness is second to none..As we speak more and more Igbos are seeing you guys as the enemy so continue with your delusions till it blows up in your faces.
4 hw long nw ve u been voting madam voteee wot ve u gain sofar ma

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Just answer this simple question, what have people gained from voting since 1960? Is it good leadership? Is it stable electricity? Good roads? Affordable health care?
What have people got from voting?

All you know is that they should carry on voting. For what? So that the next Buhari or Atiku will come in to make their lives worse? In that case, it only makes sense for people to boycott the elections. It is far better for me to work on my farm in the village on election day, at least I will be doing something that will benefit my life than going to help one idiot to go on a 4 year looting spree
my broda u are very correct, as 4 dat madam votêêê she is not ok.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Etinosa1234:
their leader is in London... enjoying himself

no one knows how their leader escaped

Nnamdi cownu....the man who claims to have Jewish ancestry but holds British and Nigeria citizenship

The one who knew that Buhari is Sudanese and atiku is cameroonian

How stupid can this man be...How more gullible are those who will believe his words

To be sincere...Igbos fall my hand

I usually think they are reasonable till I met Igbos ...then I knew I was completely wrong
yes u are wrong because u are mentaly dereaned ok
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by drey076(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
No leflandum no erection in south east o

Python amaka

Buhari all the way

grin
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lunockgold:
yes u are wrong because u are mentaly dereaned ok

counter what I said or u are a big fool

also go and learn English....and stop disgracing igbos

"dereaned" ...lolzzz
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Lunockgold: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
vankaid:

Why not vote Muoghalu or promote his candidacy then.

IPOB is fighting for nnamdi kanu's pocket but 99.99% of you doesn't know it because you dont ask questions.

You let him think for you guys.
Mr thinker all u ve bêen thinking has not yeild a single fruit u r still thinking why not allow mazi nnamdi ukwu kanu think 4 u,for a better tomorrow.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ganduri:
Kanu said no election, whobwill gain? Buhari.

Kanu said Atiku is Canerounian.
, Who gains? Buhari.

since Kanu broadcast, Every Buhari fan, appollogist and Supporters are singing Kanu praise why? Because if Igbos dont vote for Atiku or vote on election day, means they have indirectlt voted for Buhari. Who gains? Buhari

Ndigbo, Ask your selves why is Kanu trending on all Social media controlled by APC? Why are they now making Kanu more popular? becuase they want Igbos to follow Kanu and not vote so that Buhari will win.

Igbos should know, anyone who does not vote for Atiku in Febuary, either by voting anyother candidate or election bycott has indirectly voted for Buhari.
If you Bycott elections just knw you are supporting the president that killed your Ipob brothers and called you a nere 5%. Just knw Buhari will cone back to send cobra and not python to kill you.

Buhari does not want A free inclussive Nigeria Atiku wants that. Buharis One Nigeria of suffering and oppression is worst than Atikus restructured Nigeria.

it is now obvious, KANU IS WORKING FOR BUHARI. IF YOU DONT VOTE, YOU HAVE INDIRECTLY VOTED FOR BUHARI, COS BUHARI KNOWS IF IGBOS. OTE ENMASS HE IS GONE.

Igbos should come out enmass and disgrace those who, called you 5%, killed your brothers and sister and made you swim in gutter simply because you want a better country. Let the wise hear the words of wisdom.
See wailing grin

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Etinosa1234:
their leader is in London... enjoying himself

no one knows how their leader escaped

Nnamdi cownu....the man who claims to have Jewish ancestry but holds British and Nigeria citizenship

The one who knew that Buhari is Sudanese and atiku is cameroonian

How stupid can this man be...How more gullible are those who will believe his words

To be sincere...Igbos fall my hand

I usually think they are reasonable till I met Igbos ...then I knew I was completely wrong

You shout up nepa when the bring light so i don't blame you
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

You shout up nepa when the bring light so i don't blame you
counter what I said or u are a bigger fool
educate ..not insults
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by BuhariLooter(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
the whole south have been clamouring for restructuring for decades now we all have the opportunity now to get it by electing atiku/obiDaily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.Of all the presidential contestants Buhari is the weakest healthwise, worst education and grossly demented. Those saying "sai baba" are those reaping from the gaping wounds Buhari's cluelessness, old age and compound ignorance create. They don't care if Nigeria collapses. Don't destroy Nigeria because of greed. Posterity will not forgive you.
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rockyjennyfred:
See .

Mr Rockyjennyfred...you and your friends are crooks. Drop this scam and repent.

On to the topic.

A lot of IPOB members were jumping up and down for joy when Scotland got their referendum.That is where the idea of referedum and Biafrexit came from.

But what many IPOB members forget is that it took the Scottish National Party 80 years to get to the point where they could hold the referendum. 80 years of cooperating with other parties in the British Parliament, 80 years of alliances, of learning things,of running government at local level, of passing laws and sacrifices...but they got there. (Meanwhile, Sinn Fein has been doing strong head since 1920 in Northern Ireland....and up till today, they are still where they are. It is only in the last ten years that they have started slowly engaging....

My advice to IPOB, even to the guys who are shouting...Don't vote...we won't gain anything from Nigeria...is simple. Go and vote. Yes, PDP is offering restructuring. Yes, they may not even give you restructuring or referendum, and yes,it is going to take decades before you get there. But the thing is...either you play the long game...or risk civil war round 2.

And while you are at it...start meding fences. Already, most if not all minority tribes in the South SOuth and Middle Belt don't want to identify with Biafra. That is because you people have not addressed how they will benefit from Biafra. Like the idea of resource control....what is Kanu saying about resource control ? Is Biafra going to allow oil priducing communites that are mostly non Igbo control their resources 100%?

The harsh truth about democracy which many people don't know is that it is a lot of patient hard work. And sometimes, like Moses, you may never see the promised land...but your grandchildren may.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Etinosa1234:

counter what I said or u are a bigger fool

educate ..not insults

You said nothing
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoldpretender:

Mr Rockyjennyfred...you and your friends are crooks. Drop this scam and repent.

On to the topic.

A lot of IPOB members were jumping up and down for joy when Scotland got their referendum.That is where the idea of referedum and Biafrexit came from.

But what many IPOB members forget is that it took the Scottish National Party 80 years to get to the point where they could hold the referendum. 80 years of cooperating with other parties in the British Parliament, 80 years of alliances, of learning things,of running government at local level, of passing laws and sacrifices...but they got there. (Meanwhile, Sinn Fein has been doing strong head since 1920 in Northern Ireland....and up till today, they are still where they are. It is only in the last ten years that they have started slowly engaging....

My advice to IPOB, even to the guys who are shouting...Don't vote...we won't gain anything from Nigeria...is simple. Go and vote. Yes, PDP is offering restructuring. Yes, they may not even give you restructuring or referendum, and yes,it is going to take decades before you get there. But the thing is...either you play the long game...or risk civil war round 2.

And while you are at it...start meding fences. Already, most if not all minority tribes in the South SOuth and Middle Belt don't want to identify with Biafra. That is because you people have not addressed how they will benefit from Biafra. Like the idea of resource control....what is Kanu saying about resource control ? Is Biafra going to allow oil priducing communites that are mostly non Igbo control their resources 100%?

The harsh truth about democracy which many people don't know is that it is a lot of patient hard work. And sometimes, like Moses, you may never see the promised land...but your grandchildren may.

IPOB joining the nigerian politics is treason and at the bolded if you want to know join IPOB all tribes that make up Biafra are present there
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

IPOB joining the nigerian politics is treason and at the bolded if you want to know join IPOB all tribes that make up Biafra are present there

Succesful, peaceful secessionists take part in the political process of the country that is 'opressing them'

Democracy is hard work. Better get that. It is not by how many members...if you have no influence in the system, you won't get anywhere.

Unless you want to take the violence route (not advised).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by KANUISALIVE: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoldpretender:

Succesful, peaceful secessionists take part in the political process of the country that is 'opressing them'

Democracy is hard work. Better get that. It is not by how many members...if you have no influence in the system, you won't get anywhere.

Unless you want to take the violence route (not advised).

Unfortunately nigeria is a 4th world country and does not understand that IPOB intends to use the power of civil disobedience to tell the world what's happening over here.

Imagine a senator or governor of nigeria agitating for secession what will be his/her fate Be honest
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by nellynonso: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Let the useless snakes turn their backs on their dilector for another ab0ki fulani Muslim from Cameroon the north. With just a V.P position, they have abandoned their biafla or death. Now that's slavery. They have abandoned ipob and cownu now. No more "no lefelendum, no erection"cheesy

No disrespect, but the south east is like a small child that you would beat black and blue but with just a 5 naira chewing gum, they will not tell mummygrin. Let me catch any pig saying they don't need the government again.
Clown
Re: IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Unfortunately nigeria is a 4th world country and does not understand that IPOB intends to use the power of civil disobedience to tell the world what's happening over here.

Imagine a senator or governor of nigeria agitating for secession what will be his/her fate Be honest

That's why you don't start with independence immediately. Start with stuff like 'autonomy', 'restructuring '.

Herbert Macaulay did not start demanding for Nigerian independence from day one. He started with demanding for more seats in the Lagos house of representatives, then a legislative council for Nigeria, and more autonomy'for Nigeria as a part of the British Empire. It was only in the last two years of his life that he started talking about independence (Nnamdi Azikiwe took over when he died).

And yes, Macaulay went to jail for his pains, and he was not fighting for independence even.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election / Gunmen Attack And Disrupt APC Rally In Wike's Hometown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.