Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Catfish Faming to table level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catfish Faming to table level (564 Views)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Faming to table level by 1stHooligan(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
I must say its easy but you have to start big to make reasonable gain. That's what I have realize all these years
Re: Catfish Faming to table level by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
you got it wrong. I made it clear that it was different levels with different challenges
Re: Catfish Faming to table level by Martinez39(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
What about those that started small but are still small or even worse? Seems you left these set of people because they don't fit into the narrative. grin
Re: Catfish Faming to table level by 1stHooligan(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Martinez39:
What about those that started small but are still small or even worse? Seems you left these set of people because they don't fit into the narrative. grin
everyone get to fit in one section at the end of the day
Re: Catfish Faming to table level by 1stHooligan(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Well I don't want to argue but when you operate like 4 to 6 ponds in a secured area.. It cost alot but you gain is massive

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend And I Have Been Dating For 3 Years Now After I Literally Chased Him / How To Know If A Girl Likes You Or Not – Read Here / 2k Airtime For Anyone Who Can Tell Me 7 Ashawo Locations In Awka City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.