Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition (26515 Views)

Obaseki: I And Oshiomhole Are No Longer Friends / Those Plotting To Remove Oshiomhole Are Ingrates- Tinubu / Buhari, Oshiomhole Are Impressed With My Performance –Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jonadull: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
tsinzu:
Okorocha as president? God forbid!!
Sharrap!
Pdp tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Dee60: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
He will will in the Republic of Statutes and Monuments (RSM) anyday anytime!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by sageer1706(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
I been dey respect this man but since he want turn Imo to family matter

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by BuhariLooter(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
ANYBODY WHO HAS NEVER RUN A BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY, WHO HAS NEVER LEAD PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY cannot lead a nation successfully.
You cannot expect someone who has never manage the economy of an organization to manage the economy of a Nation. It is foolishness.only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
If buhari with his mental instability can be president why not okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Hily77: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Which ambition nawa oh ,anyone can now come out to run for the presidency without a real plan on the way forward infact slowpoke and fools can nurse the ambition of been the number one man... cry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by fatymore(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
I sell Bedsheets... Give your bedroom a new look for this val
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by fatymore(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
I sell Bedsheets... Give your bedroom a new look for this val
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by chiedu7: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:
No need to mention Oshiomhole and Amaechi, his enemies are within the Igbo tribe.

Rochas has acceptability in the North and as at today, he's the only Igbo politician with national acceptance.

Unfortunately, because Rochas doesn't play the politics of hate and bitterness, Igbos don't like him.

Which national acceptance, by whom?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by dockokwus: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
kachi19:
SOMEBODY KILL THIS NIQQA ALREADY
I can't believe I once loved this nuisance undecided
Don't be extremely hard on yourself,just a bit hard.
Some of us looking at Buhari now never believed we even uttered or typed a single good thing about the man.
Thinking one at one time ever supported Buhari in anything is enough to make you want to throw up,go to sleep and wake up believing it was a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Effiongdbest: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okorocha is the most popular among the Igbos but he did a very bad job in IMO state and that might play a huge role in spoiling his chance at Presidency.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by ogbonti: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
okorocha for 2023? so this dude thinks ruling Nigeria is same as being chairman of agbero- motor park? chai, we don suffer

Nigeria - A country that ridicules intellect, and pauperizes the intellectual cry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by DKERIAN(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Which country are u planning to contest for President in 2023,hope not this country?So you want to frustrate Nigerians the more.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by 0koyeeboz: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiedu7:

Which national acceptance, by whom?

By the regions who determine elections and not those visionless things who eat ofe Nsala on the day of elections.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by bainzd56: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Omeokachie: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ehya! cheesy
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by breakeven: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
This people are just concerned about themselves. There may not be Nigeria for you to be president if you don't stop Buhari second term now. Olodo.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by tfelicityk(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Until then
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by rapid101(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Is an Igbo man

so because he is an igbo man he shud support nonsense abi

No wonder thieftinubu hold ona ransom for lagos

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Afonja007: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Our afonja and abooki brothers that are clapping for you when you distroyed apga in imo state will dump you ,
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by MissingBudget: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
tsinzu:
Okorocha as president? God forbid!!

I am from Imo State, and I say God forbid too.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ategberoson(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
okorocha should be a comedian rather than being a politician. many politicians in Nigeria today are just political opportunist, majority of them sense of reasoning is below those they're representing, I wonder how will tends to move forward with these bunch of clowns
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:
No need to mention Oshiomhole and Amaechi, his enemies are within the Igbo tribe.

Rochas has acceptability in the North and as at today, he's the only Igbo politician with national acceptance.

Unfortunately, because Rochas doesn't play the politics of hate and bitterness, Igbos don't like him.

What are you actually saying?....when a Northerner plays politics because his brother is with power and not that he is doing the right thing in government

Or a Yoruba man because instead of telling the truth or going against what he knows is very wrong, he will play sabotage and betrayal attitude

Oga, Igbo's don't hate anybody, we play politics not to be a Zombies or follow the crowd attitude, a true Igbo man will rather stay alone than support you that is in power because of the gains of wrong leadership or promises of being next president

Hope this is not what you call politics of hate and bitterness pls?
Okorocha was loved by the whole Igbo's before but when the devil in him just like the devil in Buhari stated manifesting....no true Igbo man can support that stance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Wrappers To Women In Ayetoro Kogi State (Video) / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures) / Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.