Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition (26516 Views)

Obaseki: I And Oshiomhole Are No Longer Friends / Those Plotting To Remove Oshiomhole Are Ingrates- Tinubu / Buhari, Oshiomhole Are Impressed With My Performance –Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by eurogee: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is why Asiwaju will always dominate South West politics. They won't be interested in imo politics because it's only your family members have the qualifications to lead imo people. sheee? You have now told us your agenda, which is to use imo state resources to run for president. Stupid, power drunk idiot!
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by chiedu7: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

By the regions who determine elections and not those visionless things who eat ofe Nsala on the day of elections.
Alamjiri everybody is courting our votes!

Everybody wants us in Nigeria.

If you say you are leaving Nigeria, the whole country will rejoice.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by 0koyeeboz: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiedu7:

Alamjiri everybody is courting our votes!

Everybody wants us in Nigeria.

If you say you are leaving Nigeria, the whole country will rejoice.

Which votes?
The 2.5% votes - (Kanu has taken 2.5%)

Abeg, stop sleeping on your fanyogo bicycle and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by osusuallstars: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
the first state you will loose is imo state
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Abagworo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anybody following my comments would notice when I made similar comments earlier last year. The issue of 2023 has been a problem among most Southeastern politicians based on Okorocha's love in the North which is why they are trying their best to dislodge him at home. Amaechi is interested in 2023 but lost his home base not because of Okorocha but because of propaganda employed by his own people against him for supporting Buhari against Jonathan. This Presidential election will confirm one thing which is Okorocha's popularity in Imo State as Buhari is going to get 80% but I doubt Amaechi is in a position to do that in Rivers State.

Amaechi did well as a Governor but everything he put in place for sustainable development of Rivers State has been neglected by Wike thereby stagnating the State while Okorocha's Imo is the most improved and prospective State and is set for real development if he gets a successor that will continue his laid down plans.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by einsteine(m): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:
No need to mention Oshiomhole and Amaechi, his enemies are within the Igbo tribe.

Rochas has acceptability in the North and as at today, he's the only Igbo politician with national acceptance.

Unfortunately, because Rochas doesn't play the politics of hate and bitterness, Igbos don't like him.

Same reason Yorubas don't like Obasanjo. Nigerians prefer ethnic champions
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by chiedu7: 5:12am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Which votes?
The 2.5% votes - (Kanu has taken 2.5%)

Abeg, stop sleeping on your fanyogo bicycle and face reality.
Almajiri do you think it's 2.5% that Buhari is seeking?
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by ogenyi1: 5:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Okoroawusa is saying that his problem is from outside SE, but because of inferiority complex and stupidity you are still blaming SE for the miserable condition of Okoroawusa.

Direct your grievances to Oshiomole and Amaechi because they are the ones that clipped Okorocha's wings.

[s]
Abagworo:
Anybody following my comments would notice when I made similar comments earlier last year. The issue of 2023 has been a problem among most Southeastern politicians based on Okorocha's love in the North which is why they are trying their best to dislodge him at home. Amaechi is interested in 2023 but lost his home base not because of Okorocha but because of propaganda employed by his own people against him for supporting Buhari against Jonathan. This Presidential election will confirm one thing which is Okorocha's popularity in Imo State as Buhari is going to get 80% but I doubt Amaechi is in a position to do that in Rivers State. Amaechi did well as a Governor but everything he put in place for sustainable development of Rivers State has been neglected by Wike thereby stagnating the State while Okorocha's Imo is the most improved and prospective State and is set for real development if he gets a successor that will continue his laid down plans.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Tabuku: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Since when the crisis started, i knew that they wanted to distroy Rochas because of his intentions to run for the seat of the president 2023. I knew this, but God will disgrace them all. Rochas is Imolite choice and Nigerians will love him to be.Even if Obi became the vice president of Atiku,it wouldn't stop him to be president in 2023
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by 0koyeeboz: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2019
chiedu7:

Almajiri do you think it's 2.5% that Buhari is seeking?

You useless 5% people have nothing to offer now that it's 2.5%.
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by tillaman(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2019
IMO state president was what he meant to say!! This man as a presidential aspirant is a NO NO! We know you gonna build statues in the whole 36 states, you gonna include funds for building status in the national budget!!
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by tillaman(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
IMO state president was what he meant to say!! This man as a presidential aspirant is a NO NO! We know you gonna erect countless statues in the whole 36 states, you gonna include funds for erecting status in the national budget!!
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by HammyJ(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2019
This man never even start, him don dey complain. Hahahahahaha. Egyptians fighting again Egyptians
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bangees24: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Okay ,then drop it or you face them in good forced too
Re: Okorocha: Amaechi, Oshiomhole Are Trying To Stop My 2023 Presidential Ambition by chiedu7: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You useless 5% people have nothing to offer now that it's 2.5%.
Almajiri we can not wait to cut you parasites off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.