Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (27069 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Regiinald: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
lankka:
My kid sis de vex
Unical de dull her movt.
what does the document say? I cant see it clearly
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by daziz1: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
kollinskollins:
this mumu FUTO... after dem go kill person with eng drawing

Shey na engg drawing b ur problem
Ah bro walahi o ni problem

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
School abroad and have no worries

Tell ur papa to sponsor us now, grin
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Simplecity(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lol
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Simplecity(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
OmoDavido:
Unilag voted for continuation.
ehn?? angry angry
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Dunnytt: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
My chest,Lord akant!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by babyfaceafrica: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
lankka:
My kid sis de vex Unical de dull her movt.
nice decision
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
sbashir10:
ABU voted for suspension
Confirm.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by creamylicious(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jman06:
The strike would be suspended. If your ward likes he/she can resume by August.

All these private university and unillorin students that would come here and be claiming parents and urging ASUU to continue the strike.

ASUU should never take online opinions serious!
omor na uniben we dey rep ooooo.. no private University shi... one more month and we re ready for school
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by vetnaro(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
ABU voted for the suspension of the strike conditionally
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
creamylicious:
Please continue until March when the elections would be over..... abi you think we would send our kids on a trip back to school with this political atmosphere??
our kids?,do you think is 12 or 13 year old that goes to university? It seems you're mad
so we're all kids

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Jman06(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
creamylicious:
omor na uniben we dey rep ooooo.. no private University shi... one more month and we re ready for school
You can resume any time you like but strike would be suspended this week. Even without strike some students don't resume until few weeks to exams.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
cingelai:
Unizik suspension of strike
Really ? or you just want to be noticed
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by enemyofprogress: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
My school Unipetrol voted for the continuation of the industrial action

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
shaydeenamz:
abeg wrtin Atbu voted for?
that one na Qur'anic school no be university
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Clinton207: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
My thought on this strike,

if this strike is politically called off so as to enable students participate in the voting exercise, be sure that after some months ASUU would go back on strike.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Iamspiritual: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
IS THAT ONE SCHOOL?
yyyyyyyyy:
unijos voted continuation
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Ojetayo17(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
ASUU I don't think all ibbulite lapai have ready for resumption o..., abeg continue until ur meeting reach 100. Do u hear. Ok.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Sgbate(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Am sure UDUSOK would vote suspension ,anyone from UDUS here
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Sgbate(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
princehinnex:
Any body from Futminna I am expecting dose guys to say continue
Am in Minna, and they voted for suspension
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by chrisugoson(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
pls is this for real?
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by uuzba(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
School-school-school! What of jobs? Means of livelihood to sustain yourself and loved ones?
Don't get caught up tightly focused on degree.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
lankka:
My kid sis de vex
Unical de dull her movt.

These ones are ready to sacrifice the whole of February.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2019
For where..abeg me I still dey hustle.. don't call off now...let me gather catch for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by IamMIles(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Uniabuja voted for suspension of the strike!!
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by InvertedHammer: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2019
/
Some of the students wasting their lives at home because of the strike are among those shouting "Buhari till 2023".

grin grin grin

I have said it. There is no need trying to help anyone in Nigeria anymore. Let everyone bear his/her cross.

/

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Potch: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2019
Hardeysolution:
schools have started voting for either the suspension of strike conditionally, unconditionally or continuation of strike.

we are trying to compile the reports from various schools. what's the report from your school?

BUK: suspension of strike
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Sermwell:
I'm live in UNIBEN. they voted for SUSPENSION!!! quote me anywhere.
so na why them come increase our school fees?
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
lankka:
My kid sis de vex Unical de dull her movt.
I dey tell u bro
Useless school
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Regiinald:
what does the document say? I cant see it clearly
Unical voted for continuation of strike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / KWASU VC, Prof Akanbi Is Dead / Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.