Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (27064 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Jonasbadoo:
our kids?,do you think is 12 or 13 year old that goes to university? It seems you're mad
so we're all kids
the things dey tire me oh.
Got course mates of over 30 in my class sponsoring themselves, so I think they're also kids.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Sgbate:
Am sure UDUSOK would vote suspension ,anyone from UDUS here
No sir. Na who wan go school for Boko haram territory
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
For where..abeg me I still dey hustle.. don't call off now...let me gather catch for now
I tell u.

The mumu school wey I dey come increase school fees from 13k to 45k now I gast double my hustle cos shi shi no dey again.
Worst of it all my rent for school come expire and I need like 60k to renew it.

So this strike might be a blessing in disguise cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Spymaster2019(m): 12:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Henz24:
FUTO is the headquarter of ASUU, so continue it is
. Lol who told you. Na Lasu o
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by OpTiX45: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2019
UNIABUJA voted suspension
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by urahara(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2019
With the number of unis that have voted for suspension , surely this wretched strike will be over soon.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by KiZiie(m): 2:12am On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
School abroad and have no worries
lol, oy scratched and didn't see your secret bio�
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Shallum(m): 2:50am On Feb 06, 2019
God will surely help us in diz country. Pls any info abt AKSU?
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by whizcartel(m): 4:31am On Feb 06, 2019
in DELSU we know no ASUU.. LOL
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2019
University of South Africa voted for dissolution of Nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by bigfrancis21: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2019
misspresident:
UNN voted for suspension of the strike.

Has the strike been called off at UNN? What's the status currently?
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Has the strike been called off at UNN? What's the status currently?
No, not yet. lets wait till tomorrow.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by kolafolabi(m): 6:05am On Feb 06, 2019
LAUTECH ASUU voted for suspension

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
I tell u.

The mumu school wey I dey come increase school fees from 13k to 45k now I gast double my hustle cos shi shi no dey again.
Worst of it all my rent for school come expire and I need like 60k to renew it.

So this strike might be a blessing in disguise cheesy
yes of course... foolish set of ASUU..dey are fighting for their pockets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Alningawy: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Hardeysolution:

UNILAG UI Abu already had meeting
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Alningawy: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Hardeysolution:

UNILAG UI Abu already had meeting
Source please, we don't like lie lie.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Waju001(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2019
GREAT MAKURDIANS.
WHR UNA DEY
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by obade2015(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
TASUED VOTED FOR SUSPENSION
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by taiwofisa: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2019
11EPSblog:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

Don't mind him, it's a modernized version of MMM. I registered for it before I knew there's no email to process. All you need to do is invite people to join the team and you are paid. Your invitees also do the same and the circle continue like that. No product or service to promote or advertise.
All they will send to you is materials on how to invite people on social media like this one is doing, which is what you have paid for. Anybody willing to join through you will also pay for the materials but to your account and the circle continue like that. It's #5000

I have promised that I am going to report them. I just need the appropriate body/bodies to report to. I have all their details.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by ebenezerjoseph1(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2019
BUK are having their meeting today ,surely their
are pulling out of the ongoing strike
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by duduade: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

so they just want to call it off without an agreement in place with the government?

What is been decided on in most schools is *Conditional Suspension*

.. Not just Suspension
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Sportwin(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok oooo
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2019
duduade:

What is been decided on in most schools is *Conditional Suspension*

.. Not just Suspension
meaning they will only suspend it of certain things fufilled
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Niceoneofficial(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2019
UNIZIK voted for suspension of the strike unconditionally
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by suleyoung(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2019
BUK no fall my hand oo
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Tobidinho1: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2019
UNIABUJA had a red flag up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too! / I Lost My First Bank Atm Card How Do I Block It, Via Text Or Online / Latest Webometrics Ranking For Nigerian Universities July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.