Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (27072 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by engrAAS: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Success410:
The only public school on session are
Kogi State University
university of Ilorin
Kwara state university

I think federal university of brinin kebbi as well
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Elzak(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
zamfara that they're slaughtering people like cows, is it in the north east?
Are all evil perpetrators called Boko Haram?
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by frankosivue(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
unfortunately I got it from you tongue tongue
Yeah. I am that generous :-D
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
The prestigious Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUS) voted for the suspension of the strike. Best regards!
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by DateMynd44(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
BananaTree:

Uniben don become private o.
you long graduated Abi? Things don change oh
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by Uyi168: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2019
DateMynd44:
not anymore.
100 level fees is now 73, 400 acceptance fees now 80k
Have u paid
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by nams77: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
cingelai:

voted for suspension of strike
Are you sure? I called someone who works in the school and he debunked that the have voted for suspension.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by cingelai(f): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
nams77:

Are you sure? I called someone who works in the school and he debunked that the have voted for suspension.
let us forget about Unizik ASUU let's wait for ASUU and Fg meeting today
I am sure, but ASUU Unizik won't determine the outcome of the strike.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by nams77: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
cingelai:

let us forget about Unizik ASUU let's wait for ASUU and Fg meeting today
I am sure, but ASUU Unizik won't determine the outcome of the strike.
OK. I'm concerned because my M.Sc transcript is being held down at unizik by this strike action.
Re: ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? by nigeriaschoolne(f): 9:45pm On May 26, 2019
Hardeysolution:

UNILAG UI Abu already had meeting

One of the university we have so far in the north that's doing pretty well is the Kano State University. So far, they are ready or their new intake and if you look forward to schooling there, visit https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/kasu-post-utme-registration/ to get idea of their cut-off. If peradventure you have applied, check https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.ng/kasu-admission-list/ for your admission status. Go rigt ahead with it, delay is dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too! / Latest Webometrics Ranking For Nigerian Universities July 2017 / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.