Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results (30658 Views)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by FastShipping: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
all4best:
In 2015 it was north and south/Muslim and christian....now it's north and north / Muslim and Muslim....

That man (Buhari) beat Yar' Adua in the same NW and NE convincingly in 2007. Buhari cannot lose to Atiku in those two regions.
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Ganamustgo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Iblad0994:
Power of incumbency changed. Buhari was in opposition in 2015 against an incumbent Jonathan then.

Now Buhari has a lot of Governor, DSS, Police, Military, INEC.

You all know Nigeria election is not always free and fair, so you should factor that into the equation when trying to judge

Power of incumbency seize to exist since 2015.

GEJ laid a solid foundation for smooth transition of government in Nigeria.

GEJ has done it, I see no reason why PMB or anyone else won't.

1 Like

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

If atiku will get such votes up north,buhari will get same down south...
Where south?
Is it SE that hasn't repented from voting against him or SS that will hate him more for what he is doing to the CJN?
Nothing has changed to his favour except his diminished popularity which can be said to be well deserved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by senatordave1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
thornapple:

Where south?
Is it SE that hasn't repented from voting against him or SS that will hate him more for what he is doing to the CJN?
Nothing has changed to his favour except his diminished popularity which can be said to be well deserved
Delta central and warri are apc dominated,same as rivers south east,edo state,cross river central,a large part of akwa ibom,abia north,anambra north,parts of ebonyi and imo.its only in enugu and bayelsa that apc will fail woefully.
By the way,most cross riverians dont care about the travails of the ex cjn afterall who did he help? I have a video of one man abusing those who attended buhari rally in cross river because of the treatment of onnoghen.nobody answered him.i can send you the video.
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Delta central and warri are apc dominated,same as rivers south east,edo state,cross river central,a large part of akwa ibom,abia north,anambra north,parts of ebonyi and imo.its only in enugu and bayelsa that apc will fail woefully.
By the way,most cross riverians dont care about the travails of the ex cjn afterall who did he help? I have a video of one man abusing those who attended buhari rally in cross river because of the treatment of onnoghen.nobody answered him.i can send you the video.
You have drawn a good analysis but let's wait and see. I shall be the first to come for you after the 16th.

1 Like

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
thornapple:

You have drawn a good analysis but let's wait and see. I shall be the first to come for you after the 16th.
I hope if am proven right,they will be a big reward.
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by emmasege: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Say no to vote buying
PDP WILL WIN APC-hain IN SOUTHWEST.Trademoni scam is meant to enrich Osinbajo as well as to buy votes for the APC.
A disapportionable amount has been earmarked for Osinbajo's market rallies across the nation to that actually being disbursed to the traders.
Osinbajo's junketting from one market to another comes at a huge financial cost. The cost of chattering helicopters for this travesty is where Osinbajo is making a killing. It is rumoured that Caverton is being paid 80 million naira daily in ferrying the midget around.Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=40% for PDP
NW=30% for PDP
SW=40% for PDP
Atiku will win.
You can bookmark this post. Atiku will poll at least 50% in the North East and nothing less than 45% in the south west.

Our incoming president is undoubtedly HE Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Carlyscales: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

In 2011,tambuwl was in pdp when buhari took sokoto.
Tambuwal was a nobody politically then.
But now he's a sitting Gov now.

More over Atiku just needs 30- 40% in sokoto now.
So chill guy no shaken and no leleys

Anybody voting Buhari now is voting Abba kyari for president n Mamman Daura for vp.

I don't care how much some love Buhari n r ready to die for him

But they can never love n know him more than Aisha n Galadima period
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wow.
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Saying atiku will get m9re votes than gej in the east is a painful lie.if t.a orji can win elections,why cant buhari get 25%.seems your a lady....
most of PDP apologists don't know Kwara is lost.to APC.
go there and.shout.sai bukky, if you come back alive I'll give 100000#

1 Like

Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by senatordave1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Carlyscales:

Tambuwal was a nobody politically then.
But now he's a sitting Gov now.

More over Atiku just needs 30- 40% in sokoto now.
So chill guy no shaken and no leleys

Anybody voting Buhari now is voting Abba kyari for president n Mamman Daura for vp.

I don't care how much some love Buhari n r ready to die for him

But they can never love n know him more than Aisha n Galadima period
Nothing has changed.tinubu begged wamakko to make him govetnor.his influence doesnt pass kebbe and tambuwal lga which will be won by buhari.wamakko owns sokoto,tambuwal grew up on wamakko's structures....
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Keep quiet.so tambuwal and wamakko who were in pdp in 2011 delivered sokoto to buhari?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170247-finally-tambuwal-defects-to-apc.html
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by Carlyscales: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
P
senatordave1:

Nothing has changed.tinubu begged wamakko to make him govetnor.his influence doesnt pass kebbe and tambuwal lga which will be won by buhari.wamakko owns sokoto,tambuwal grew up on wamakko's structures....

U will soon wake up from ur dream after Feb 14.

U think I like n trust Atiku,

Buhari was a mistake n failure and I never want to fail a second time
Re: Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results by garfield1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Carlyscales:
P

U will soon wake up from ur dream after Feb 14.

U think I like n trust Atiku,

Buhari was a mistake n failure and I never want to fail a second time

How far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum / Ghana: Why We Locked Up Shops Of Some Nigerian Traders / Pa Akintola Williams Dies At 104

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.