Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate (3509 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by sophsia62: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bauchi State Governor, Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar, has lost his polling unit to People’s Democratic Party candidate, Bala Muhammad Abdukadir in the ongoing governorship election.

Abubakar’s All Progressives Congress(APC) polled 288 vote while his major opponent in PDP Bala got 358 votes.

While counting the ballot papers at the Gindin Durumi 078 polling unit, the presiding officer, Chinedu Anthony Onora counted announced to the electorate.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/apc-governor-loses-polling-unit-to-pdp.html

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Nbote(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
At d end of d day dey'll still rig it and make up figures

1 Like

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Imortal001: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
PDP can go ahead and win in all 36 state, but never again for PDP to be in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Mintum: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
INEC will be calculating how to make the elections inconclusive now

1 Like

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Reader530(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
From Bulabulin, Nguru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Gandollar(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Imortal001:
PDP can go ahead and win in all 36 state, but never again for PDP to be in aso rock.
God will answer your prayers so that we can easily impeach the Lifeless Sudanese in Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by slivertongue: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
good news
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Aragbiji: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gandollar:
God will answer your prayers so that we can easily impeach the Lifeless Sudanese in Aso Rock
All these ipobians are really dumb and stupid.
So na governors dy impeach President now?
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by APCsupporter: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Now you wont see them talking about rigging. It only happens whenever apc beats them
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Gandollar(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

All these ipobians are really dumb and stupid.
So na governors dy impeach President now?
So you think the process starts and ends with Nass? The state assemblies too must append their approval.
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Tofax: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Imortal001:
All members of APC except Buhari and Tinubu are all one time members of PDP. so are you saying the name will never again be in Aso rock or the people that once occupy different positions under the name(PDP)
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Aragbiji: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gandollar:
So you think the process starts and ends with Nass? The state assemblies too must append their approval.
Sorry I don’t roll with Ipob analysts
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Prompto: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
The same goes for many PDP politicians so what is your foolish senseless point now ?
Tofax:

All members of APC except Buhari and Tinubu are all one time members of PDP. so are you saying the name will never again be in Aso rock or the people that once occupy different positions under the name(PDP)
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Gandollar(f): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:

Sorry I don’t roll with Ipob analysts
Lol! See how I ignored your insults to lecture you and all you do to continue to display your daftness grin
Re: APC Governor Loses Polling Unit To PDP Candidate by Tofax: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Prompto:
The same goes for many PDP politicians so what is your foolishness senseless point now ?
A lot of children on nairaland. I thought I was communicating with a mature mind. I will not dignify you with any further response. gosh!

(1) (Reply)

Fans Slam Women Affairs Minister For Kneeling To Beg House Of Reps Speaker, Femi / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / An Igbo Man Was The Governor Of Lagos State In 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.