Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. (5757 Views)

Atheists In Nairaland "Defend Your Belief".. / @ITALO. Catholics Please Defend Your Doctrines Here / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
Shake my head and his out
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
Shake my head and his out
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ when you sneak in without invitation didnt i warned you to stay out this? I told you man. Go and read the post and see weather you are not warned. All i wanted was a total SMACKDOWN!!! This lady has been my nerve trolling like a pig all over nairaland. Next time when am settling a scores you sure know what to do. Abi. A domani, ciao!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rhino
I hope it is well with you. Please stay close to loved ones o.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2010
^^ yeah. How funny was that? This is a public forum we all should learn how to respect peoples's ideology and rights to air thier views. you should have realize that earlier. When that bit.ch was attacking ,hovering and preaching around me you guys see nothig with dat. Abi? Afteral she was fighting an enemy then.
THIS IS A MARKET where individuals have the right to sell, priced and even buy anything without threat from anyone.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 3:58am On Aug 21, 2010
^^ in case you haven't noticed i am not an ATHIEST and never will i be. So whats the hue about 'Invention and creations rubbish. . .'

going by her dogma can that few invented story about creation in the book of Genesis explain the complexity of life. . .

Can we ever accept inaccurate and confusion as fact? I equally find that absurd,  . . .

And for the issue of getting loved, mehn you are totally of the track or better still your vision was myopic. In fact, I can bet, you are not happier and lovable, only if you mean delusional love then i will give it to you.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2010
^i ve known u are pretending from the first time i read ur post.
u claimed not to be an atheist. Now what are u then a deist? or a theist?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2010
^^ my man how you dey?
Am kind of very busy now, when am ready for you i locate you. How about that?
Holla back.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
No problem
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by noetic16(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
@ Rhino

If you do have genuine questions about Christianity and God . . . I'd be glad to answer ur posers and educate ur ignorance.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^and who determines the genuiness of the questions to be ask? ? Which God are you even talking about? ?.  hope not that 'dead jewish carpenter'.
you educate my ignorance or i expose yours . .
Its a two way traffic. Broda!    

noetic16:

@ Rhino

If you do have genuine questions about Christianity and God . . . I'd be glad to answer your posers and educate your ignorance.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by thehomer: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2010
@noetic

Can I also ask you questions about your concepts of Christianity and God?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2010
^^^ and who tha f u c k is this troll? ? Get the hell out of 'my thread' before i loose my mind. Start another thread if you want but stay out of this one!!! Capito.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by thehomer: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^^ and who tha f u c k is this troll? ? Get the hell out of 'my thread' before i loose my mind. Start another thread if you want but stay out of this one!!! Capito.

Hey if you're so touchy about the thread, all you had to do is ask politely because I can post wherever I want and there's really nothing you can do about it unless you're a moderator so just get over yourself.
Besides, if you lose your mind, what will happen?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2010
^^ a word is enough for the wise. . . If you really know what i mean.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by noetic16(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^and who determines the genuiness of the questions to be ask? ? Which God are you even talking about? ?.  hope not that 'dead jewish carpenter'.

I would like you to expose my ignorance. and please avoid all traces of dishonesty. . .the subject is Christianity and as such we know the God in question.

I await ur questions.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by noetic16(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
thehomer:

@noetic

Can I also ask you questions about your concepts of Christianity and God?

please go ahead.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

^^and who determines the genuiness of the questions to be ask? ? Which God are you even talking about? ?. hope not that 'dead jewish carpenter'.

Which faith were you asking me to defend in the first place cos my faith is all about Jesus Christ whose blood was shed on the cross of calvary for the redemption of mankind!

I am happy to face your questions and will hold up my hands to say I cannot answer your questions where I cannot. Why can't you? You say 'it is a two way traffic' after all!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^ baby. good to have you back from 'voice mail'.
Can you speak Yoruba? ?
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^ baby. good to have you back from 'voice mail'.
Can you speak Yoruba? ? 

I can speak and write YORUBA excellently but will prefer this discussion to be conducted in English to to allow non-yoruba speakers to understand what we are talking about and to eliminate the risk of mis-interpretation that is likely to happen in the absence of the accents and notations that should be present in our posts. I would not want OKO(husband) to be mis-read as OKO(farm), OKO(hoe), OKO (vehicle), OKO (stone) or OKO (pe . . s).

Let's do English . . . .  .  . with the terms as set out!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ok. No wahala.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
Question 2. Still stands.
You can make use of your time.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by ogoamaka99(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
HABA GUYS Rhino request of no interference should be respected. Anyone who interferes again will be sued before manmustwac. Rhino did not call for your help neither is Seyibrown incapable of defending herself.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
Theres no way we wouldnt interfere. We must be our brother/sisters keeper. Not only that, hes asking about the christian God&he claimed not to be an atheist(i.e the author). He probably would be a theist,deist/a skeptic. If these be the truth,the only uninvited would be an atheist adamant to ignorance&delusion that no GOD exists.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Question 2. Still stands.
You can make use of your time.

Question 2 needs to be edited to include your answer (you know the terms)to the 'invention of man' question! I suggest you repost it 're- edited' so the thread is easier to follow. Thanks!
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ toba.
Remember. We have our own show later tag 'show down in little NLand' oh. So, why waste you energy? ? Chilly down am not gonna crucify her. Just want to make the record straight simple. Consider this as an offer from a good friend, take a seat an be my guest.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2010
@seyi.
You are not been fair here. We have an agreement that the rules are going to be mine.
Its"SEYIBROWN COME AND DEFEND YOUR FAITH" not "RHINO.3DM COME AND DEFEND YOUR BELIEVE"

When we are 2ru you can simply put me on the 'hot seat' by openning a new thread to that effect afteral the mods  are  not complaining. Tell me am bais. . .
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@ toba.
Remember. We have our own show later tag 'show down in little NLand' oh. So, why waste you energy? ? Chilly down am not gonna crucify her. Just want to make the record straight simple. Consider this as an offer from a good friend, take a seat an be my guest.
Let me preserve my energy. Rem seyi is a lady while u a guy. If u re not gently on her, we may bounce in to support her
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by thehomer: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
noetic16:

please go ahead.

Will you be willing to meet me on a new thread? The OP is quite touchy about this one.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by seyibrown(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@seyi.
You are not been fair here. We have an agreement that the rules are going to be mine.
Its"SEYIBROWN COME AND DEFEND YOUR FAITH" not "RHINO.3DM COME AND DEFEND YOUR BELIEVE"

When we are 2ru you can simply put me on the 'hot seat' by openning a new thread to that effect afteral the mods  are  not complaining. Tell me am bais. . .

I don't see any need to open a new thread when we can kill two birds with one stone! If you are not able to honorably accept defeat on your failure to answer a question I posed to you, I see no reason why I should answer any of your questions.

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ and I am yet to find any other gospel that offers above what God has offered through his son. I am happy to give you a chance to try prove this gospel otherwise and present your alternative which I expect should match or surpass the promises available through the cross. This is your chance to show us that you have something tried and tested that dwarfs the gospel of Jesus Christ to share with us.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by Rhino3dm: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
You are really funny. I always crave for your next post like a shot of coke for it always makes me laugh. Why the evasive tactics? ? With all due respect, considering the fact that your are a 'novice'  in core value of your faith i wouldn't expect much. Where do you want me to start? You dont even have a slightest clue of what you are preaching. You have been obsessed with defeat while a simple poser shut you out to state of hibernation, a typical run for cover atitude. And if may ask how long long can you go with the 'invention on man' theme?. Beside i believe in God almighty and certainly not the jewish diety if you care to know.
Re: Seyibrown Come And Defend Your Faith. by noetic16(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2010
thehomer:

Will you be willing to meet me on a new thread? The OP is quite touchy about this one.

sure, I will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 / Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? / The Beauty Of Simple Nudism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.