Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) (4304 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / What Is The Real Meaning Of "Our Mumu Don Do"? / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Gabriel004: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2019
DrGoodman:

am from OSUn state, that's where all the OSUS comes from grin
Lol, you mean these people? But be sincere, why una no dey identify with your fellow osus? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Babacele: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Slavery is a disease and I will never be part of it.
PA Awolowo will be turning in his grave right now.

What of Abiola Buhari partipated in penetrating niddle in his @$$ when he was in prison then In 2018, the same Buhari came and deceived the gullible ones with a worthless Posthumous award .
I repeat, our mumu don do.
Who did this to us?
Is this what sophistication is all about ?
Olorun Maje!
According to our father late Nnamdi Azikiwe, 'in politics ,there are no permanent foes but permanent interest'. Awolowo ,Tai, and Abiola may probably be supporting PMB if they were still here.
No, probably Buhari who would have voted for Abiola in June12, might have begged Abacha behind the radar to spare Abiola ,only for those who are supporting Atiku now ,after Abacha's demise, to ' dispatch 'Abiola . Why didn't the inveterate letter writer for 8 years honor Abiola? Truth is PMB is better than those who snuffed Bola Ige , gulped $16b meant for power to give us darkness . FeBuhari 16 would clear your doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, you mean these people? But be sincere, why una no dey identify with your fellow osus? grin

Our fellow Osus lives in Osun, a state created to put all the osus in one place. grin our major handwork in osuN state is grin

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by focus7: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Op your family mumu is really much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Gabriel004: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2019
DrGoodman:

Our fellow Osus lives in Osun, a state created to put all the osus in one place. grin our major handwork in osuN state is grin
grin Be bold enough to say, ' I am from osu clan'. Be proud to be a sacrifice material.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Be bold enough to say, ' I am from osu clan'. Be proud to be a sacrifice material.

I am from OSUn caste state and very proud that we always lift the world cup like this grin sacrificial materials being cut left and right

1 Like

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by sreamsense: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2019
DrGoodman:
As a true yoruba, our mumu is really sickening, just imagine the only legacy our awolowo left for us is this brown kingdom

It is because of this brown republic, majority of you left your eastern part of the country to come and hawk gala and push wheelbarrow to beg for arms in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. To our easter bros and sis, getting to brow roof republic is synonymous to finding themselves in obodo oyinbo. They are so comfortable in brown roof republic to the extent that they now christen their children Yoruba names while some of them are even changing their surnames to erase their identities as people that come from land lock areas.

3 Likes

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Your mumu has just started .You are not from the south west.Real mumu

3 Likes

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Gabriel004: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
DrGoodman:

I am from OSUn caste state and very proud that we always lift the world cup like this grin sacrificial materials being cut left and right
Ok, if you like, post your mother's head on your father's hand. Even no concern me. All I know is, be proud of your OSU trait. How do you sleep at night denying your parent heritage self grin,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Gabriel004: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
DrGoodman:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
sreamsense:

It is because of this brown republic, majority of you left your eastern part of the country to come and hawk gala and push wheelbarrow to beg for arms in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta. To our easter bros and sis, getting to brow roof republic is synonymous to finding themselves in obodo oyinbo. They are so comfortable in brown roof republic to the extent that they now christen their children Yoruba names while some of them are even changing their surnames to erase their identities as people that come from land lock areas.
Shut up you hopeless liar . Igbos are coming to turn you to tenants and under bridge dwellers in your region like this Yoruba Muslim from oshogbo I attached his picture below who was complaining of Igbo dominance in Lagos . Look at his forehead very well. They are coming to take advantage of what you failed to take due to your short sightedness and turn to sidon dey look lazy @ss. . They are coming to rule you more in your own land like they have been doing . Go and check the list of all elected representatives in Lagos .Ofcource you are not from Lagos but you are free to claim Lagosian like other oshogbo miscreants. If you in Lagos, shame no go allow you to type this rubbish.

Which Igbo is droping his Igbo name?
Stop lying and be deceiving yourself because the reverse is the case.
Your politicians are the ones wearing isi agu clothes up and down begging for identification from Igbos . Even Gbadebo who is Senator Yayi's opponent for Lagos west senatorial district has suddenly dropped his Yoruba name for Chinedu. Lolzz. (I will get his pictures for you soon)

Meanwhile, learn to know the difference between Lagos and SW because your Oba beg to differ.

CC. Drgoodman

1 Like

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Shut up you hopeless liar . Igbos are coming to turn you to tenants and under bridge dwellers in your region like this Yoruba Muslim from oshogbo I attached his picture below who was complaining of Igbo dominance in Lagos . Look at his forehead very well. They are coming to take advantage of what you failed to take due to your short sightedness and turn to sidon dey look lazy @ss. . They are coming to rule you more in your own land like they have been doing . Go and check the list of all elected representatives in Lagos .Ofcource you are not from Lagos but you are free to claim Lagosian like other oshogbo miscreants. If you in Lagos, shame no go allow you to type this rubbish.

Which Igbo is droping his Igbo name?
Stop lying and be deceiving yourself because the reverse is the case.
Your politicians are the ones wearing isi agu clothes up and down begging for identification from Igbos . Even Gbadebo who is Senator Yayi's opponent for Lagos west senatorial district has suddenly dropped his Yoruba name for Chinedu. Lolzz. (I will get his pictures for you soon)

Meanwhile, learn to know the difference between Lagos and SW because your Oba beg to differ.

CC. Drgoodman
Sarrki needs to take lessons from cynthiakiss

Cc lzaa velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia - IPOB Are Retaliating In South Africa. / Top 10 States With The Most Easygoing Citizens In Nigeria / Isa Funtua, Nda Isiah And Lawal Watch As Abba Kyari Was Laid To Rest -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.