Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 (21306 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari is old and probably suffering from alzheimers

He is unfit to be even a local government counselor at this point except off course those around him want to take advantage of his terrible mental health to commit fraud that's the only reason why they will push him forward

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
everybody made a mistake.. I don't c anything on this....when Jonathan wife say let me rest in peace....everybody make mistake..
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Am I surprised? No! An antecedent of "transmission, transition, ommission, commission, confusion."

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Eberex(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
madridguy:
PDP and their lamentation as usual.

Have you noticed that out of the whole comments on this thread, you are the only baboon who doesn't have sense, just like your President? What is left in your brain is just vacuum.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolexy14(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Las las body go tell una .......feb 18 go silence many people even una ogas
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by OriginalManuel(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Not again...
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by lagdmark(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
90% of yorubas know that Buhari is a fraud but just because of Mr Osinbajo they're just tolerating the sleeping bubari
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Yinxies(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
But Buhari sef!

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by macello4(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
i think buhari should be among the seven wonder of the world. How can a president of a country be dis weak mentaly?

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
kachi19:
Buhari that came to my UNEC and said he had no idea there was an ongoing strike... I just took my bag and went home. we're finished!!

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by BabaO2: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Babyish, anyone can make slip of tongue, we understand his intentions.
Atiku's statement and intention is more grievous, at Lagos business meeting, he said he will enrich his friends, at NTA town hall meeting defined corruption correctly as using vantage position to enrich friends and family. This is the main issue, not the slips of tongue stuffs
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Dshocker(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:
When will PDP react to having a Cameroonian as its Presidential candidate.

Aticou of Cameroonian has no business aspiring to the Presidency of Nigeria.

He was born as a Cameroonian in 1946 with a similar birth certificate like the below. Aticou only became a Nigerian at age 15yrs, but still does not qualify as a Nigerian citizen by birth.

Shame on PDP for selecting a Cameroonian over many qualified Nigerian.

Shame on Peter Obi who was born as a Nigerian but settled for a deputy position below a Fulani from Cameroon.

And shame on you for being educated,but still chose to vote for a man that has lost his sense of reasoning.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Softdaddy12: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Nokia
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Thojan(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
You can't even spell "Shares" tho. SMH, it is the zombie effect. Pele
ct2:
spoil this man till tomorrow, make documentary just like 2015 ,will still vote him.

am voting a joint ticket not one person .

Atiku and obi are deadly combinations for our national asset .

it's going to be a competitive stealing

obi will buy more shears for his family business

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

He was born as a Cameroonian in 1946 with a similar birth certificate like the below. Aticou only became a Nigerian at age 15yrs, but still does not qualify as a Nigerian citizen by birth.

Shame on Peter Obi who was born as a Nigerian but settled for a deputy position below a Fulani from Cameroon.
you are a subhuman and an hypocrite still in caveman times... Let's not to talk about atiku... Let's ask you why u will want to live 5yrs /10yrs in UK, Canada and USA and want their citizenship to be entitled to same things all the by birth citizens have?? Because I'm sure if it were a news that a foreign country denied a Nigerian certain rights after living in the country for over 60yrs you will wail and nag like a miserable Black widow..

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by hnwaneri9: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Wooo to APC and there cabals them is a blatant lie confusion everywhere among them....
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Bright4(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2019
But he remembered to deliver a rail to Ogun and Ibadan. He remembered to pay the pension of Biafra police,NigerianAirways workers,Army,Navy,Police.PDP govt forgot about all these promises they made,but Buhari remember. As long as Buhari never forgets delivering,He's the best.[b][/b]
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolfenstein(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Obama that was born a Kenyan nko, but still became a president of the biggest country (United States of America). What will you say about that.

I don't like politics, just passing by

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
you are a subhuman and an hypocrite still in caveman times... Let's not to talk about atiku... Let's ask you why u will want to live 5yrs /10yrs in UK, Canada and USA and want their citizenship to be entitled to same things all the by birth citizens have?? Because I'm sure if it were a news that a foreign country denied a Nigerian certain rights after living in the country for over 60yrs you will wail and nag like a miserable Black widow..

All the countries you mentioned will not allow a non birth citizen to became President. The American constitution is very clear on that.

Don't be ignorant.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2019
wolfenstein:

Obama that was born a Kenyan nko, but still became a president of the biggest country (United States of America). What will you say about that.

Ignoramus!

Who told you Obama was born in Kenya?

Olodo!
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Lovers of Buhari, broadcast this STRAIGHT UP.........

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by truthstands20: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
This is where they will be active, like anyone can't make a mistake, many of you at your productive age, cannot even be local govt chairman, that one too much, CDA secretary you can't handle, yet they are criticising a 70 year old man that is president of the largest African nation, a more potent issue should be begging Atiku to pull his shokoto down so we can confirm if he is a Nigerian or an impostor.

NB. Dear Nairaland Mods, before you decide to ban people, be less biased and investigate well, because I won't tolerate stupid mentions, I will swear for their father and generation, if them yarn nonsense.
Is people like you that are the problem of this country. How many mistakes has Buhari made? Uncountable. How many has Atiku made? None. Rise up and use your brain. Buhari is no match to Atiku as far as capacity for the office of the president is concerned and you know it.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2019
madridguy:
PDP and their lamentation as usual.
With people like you still roaming wild in Nigeria, this country will forever remain a sh1thole!! Can you imagine someone as re.tar.ded and senile ike Buhari ruling other serious countries in Africa like Ghana, S.Africa, Egypt, Kenya etc not to talk of developed countries?? They would instantly impeach him talk more of allowing him to go for reelection. The whole country is in shambles; corruption is at an all time high, insecurity is at an all time high with no solution in sight, economy is in the doldrums, unemployment is at an all time high yet a few cabals because of their own selfish interests are still propping this vegetable as a façade for them to continue to milking this country dry while nursing their inordinate ambition. Despite all these, some supposed human beings are still supporting buhari. Posterity will judge you all, karma will visit you all, one after the other!!!
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Fedayeen02: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
This is where they will be active, like anyone can't make a mistake, many of you at your productive age, cannot even be local govt chairman, that one too much, CDA secretary you can't handle, yet they are criticising a 70 year old man that is president of the largest African nation, a more potent issue should be begging Atiku to pull his shokoto down so we can confirm if he is a Nigerian or an impostor.

NB. Dear Nairaland Mods, before you decide to ban people, be less biased and investigate well, because I won't tolerate stupid mentions, I will swear for their father and generation, if them yarn nonsense.
My dad is more than 70 and He still travels round for business meeting and has a sharper mind than you.

I pity you
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by suratwo62: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Let us set aside this indigene non indegen matter. Atiku is a Nigerian. Just like many people who were born in Nigeria are now British citizens and American citizens.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolfenstein(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Ignoramus!

Olodo!

Ok he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But still became president of USA, so y d rant from u about atiku
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Ategberoson(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

He will WIN because NIGERIA has more mentally deranged people than people with common sense .
BIRDS of same FEATHERS will always flock together

regardless of your jargons he will win. Feb 16 election is not a challenge. just imagine Northwest and southwest candidate for PDP kwankwanso vs Buhari

APC won't be this confidence. after Feb 16 PDP will regret their national convention result
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by lexy2014: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Ignoramus!

Olodo!

wolfenstein:

He didn't say Obama was born in Kenya, he said Obama was born a kenyan

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by emmy2244: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
let just forget about religious afliation and political difference, buhari is not fit mentally n otherwise quote me anywhere , Nigeria shine u eyes

2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu