Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 (21307 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by davbaba: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
ANYBODY WHO HAS NEVER RUN A BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY, WHO HAS NEVER LEAD PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY cannot lead a nation successfully. You cannot expect someone who has never manage the economy of an organization to manage the economy of a Nation. It is foolishness.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolfenstein(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Ignoramus!

Who told you Obama was born in Kenya?

Olodo!

Besides I didn't say Obama was born in Kenya, I said Obama was born a Kenyan
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by superlanny(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Fedayeen02:
My dad is more than 70 and He still travels round for business meeting and has a sharper mind than you.

I pity you
for your dad to have produced you, he ain't sharp nothing, traveling around my yansh, dey go from Oshodi to ikorodu and to iyana paja, dey form business meeting, am talking about being president here, you think am singing nursery rhymes here.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Fedayeen02: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
for your dad to have produced you, he ain't sharp nothing, traveling around my yansh, dey go from Oshodi to ikorodu and to iyana paja, dey form business meeting, am talking about being president here, you think am singing nursery rhymes here.
I will train you up to be an envy to your peers. Send me a pm. I need to use you as an example that you can turn a prodigal ward back to life
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by moderatedguy: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
spoil this man till tomorrow, make documentary just like 2015 ,will still vote him.

am voting a joint ticket not one person .

Atiku and obi are deadly combinations for our national asset .

it's going to be a competitive stealing

obi will buy more shares for his family business

Atiku will loot this country dry like .....
IDIOTT SPOTTED

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by omoharry(f): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
superlanny:
This is where they will be active, like anyone can't make a mistake, many of you at your productive age, cannot even be local govt chairman, that one too much, CDA secretary you can't handle, yet they are criticising a 70 year old man that is president of the largest African nation, a more potent issue should be begging Atiku to pull his shokoto down so we can confirm if he is a Nigerian or an impostor.

NB. Dear Nairaland Mods, before you decide to ban people, be less biased and investigate well, because I won't tolerate stupid mentions, I will swear for their father and generation, if them yarn nonsense.
are you not ashame of yourself for this rubbish you call mistake .How can a man like u, that read and write; be able to digest information in ur brain with things around you, will bring yourself this low becos of one stupid sentiments you hold toward ur party.Are saying this man that need guardian for him to function on his own is capable of ruling Nigeria ?where will u be if after re-electing this man and he does not respond to killings around him becos he too cannot understand who he is anymore....u are ready to sell ur soul and that ur children at the alter of blind loyalty to a party. What happens to what is good for Nigeria?what about national interest .is Nigeria all about APC and PDP?mark my world and all you supporters of nonsense..posterity will judge you all.

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
wolfenstein:

Ok he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But still became president of USA, so y d rant from u about atiku

Was Hawaii not a part of America when Obama was born?

Was Obama not born by an American mother?

Was Obama not a Natural born American?

As for Aticou of Cameroon:

Was Aticou born in a part of Nigeria as at 1946?

Were Aticou's parents Nigerians as at 1946?
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by superlanny(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Fedayeen02:
I will train you up to be an envy to your peers. Send me a pm. I need to use you as an example that you can turn a prodigal ward back to life
I pity your condition, Feb 16 will cure your mental limitations.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by bigfish3k: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
post=75464308:
Lovers of Buhari, broadcast this STRAIGHT UP.........

just wanna ask

please, are u the highest paid of all the zombies?

we can now see that u don't love the country, if u love it , u wouldnt be marketing a bad product to us
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolfenstein(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Was Hawaii not a part of America when Obama was born?

Was Obama not born by an American mother?

Was Obama not a Natural born American?

As for Aticou of Cameroon:

Was Aticou born in a part of Nigeria as at 1946?

Were Aticou's parents Nigerians as at 1946?

That's why I hate politics, is your present president a Nigerian?
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by ada9ja(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Larryfest:
This shouldn't be news anymore at all, even the people still supporting him based on the integrity crap knows he is not fit to lead let him just go and rest..

he will when he wins the elections and step down for the prof, he is needed to win election to avoid thieves taking up naija again, afterall moses no enter cananland and he was not complete too and hated by selfish n greedy people
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
wolfenstein:

That's why I hate politics, is your present president a Nigerian?

Dude answer the straight forward questions.

Yes Buhari was born on Nigerian soil by Nigerian parents. His birth certificate was issued by Nigeria.

Was Aticou's birth certificate issued by Nigeria?
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Larryfest(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2019
ada9ja:

he will when he wins the elections and step down for the prof, he is needed to win election to avoid thieves taking up naija again, afterall moses no enter cananland and he was not complete too and hated by selfish n greedy people
Lol...and you think there's a world where the cabals will let him step down for the prof absolutely not!!!
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2019
kachi19:
Buhari that came to my UNEC and said he had no idea there was an ongoing strike... I just took my bag and went home. we're finished!!
Dude are you a student at UNEC! cheesy
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by superlanny(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
omoharry:
are you not ashame of yourself for this rubbish you call mistake .How can a man like u, that read and write; be able to digest information in ur brain with things around you, will bring yourself this low becos of one stupid sentiments you hold toward ur party.Are saying this man that need guardian for him to function on his own is capable of ruling Nigeria ?where will u be if after re-electing this man and he does not respond to killings around him becos he too cannot understand who he is anymore....u are ready to sell ur soul and that ur children at the alter of blind loyalty to a party. What happens to what is good for Nigeria?what about national interest .is Nigeria all about APC and PDP?mark my world and all you supporters of nonsense..posterity will judge you all.
I don't want to argue with you, all ill say is for the sake of national interest, I'll prefer a man claimed to have dementia than a crook and a prolific thief. That's my 2kobo.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by wolfenstein(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

Dude answer the straight forward questions.

Yes Buhari was born on Nigerian soil by Nigerian parents. His birth certificate was issued by Nigeria.

Was Aticou's birth certificate issued by Nigeria?

Na u born buhari shey, abeg me no get time to talk jawe. It's time to go make money.

See ya
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Salt3: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:
When will PDP react to having a Cameroonian as its Presidential candidate.

Aticou of Cameroonian has no business aspiring to the Presidency of Nigeria.

He was born as a Cameroonian in 1946 with a similar birth certificate like the below. Aticou only became a Nigerian at age 15yrs, but still does not qualify as a Nigerian citizen by birth.

Shame on PDP for selecting a Cameroonian over many qualified Nigerian.

Shame on Peter Obi who was born as a Nigerian but settled for a deputy position below a Fulani from Cameroon.

But Atiku is more Nigerian than you. He was a Cameroonian, is way different from he is.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by jamace(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
8 Corrupt Politicians with EFCC cases Sponsoring Buhari Re-election: https://www.nairaland.com/4708258/eight-politicians-n232bn-corruption-cases
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

He was born as a Cameroonian in 1946 with a similar birth certificate like the below. Aticou only became a Nigerian at age 15yrs, but still does not qualify as a Nigerian citizen by birth.

Shame on Peter Obi who was born as a Nigerian but settled for a deputy position below a Fulani from Cameroon.

So funny! So we had a Cameroonian as our Vice President for 8 solid years. Kanu's Juju is working.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by PrincewithGod(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
StOla:

You posted an empty birth certificate, could you explain the rationale behind it please.
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by StOla: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
PrincewithGod:

You posted an empty birth certificate, could you explain the rationale behind it please.

Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by Rexnegro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

He will WIN because NIGERIA has more mentally deranged people than people with common sense .
BIRDS of same FEATHERS will always flock together
e pain u reach like this ? oya no vex na u hear ?
Re: PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 by kachi19: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
thornapple:
Dude are you a student at UNEC! cheesy
Yes ma...

P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC / Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49