Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. (2226 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Can You Have Sex With Your spouse/ Gf/bf Who Is Hiv Positive With Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by pappy2000: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
I met a girl on Fb who told me she is positive yet she told me to make love to her.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by philip0906(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
listen 2 urself or re-read what u just typed undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
^emmh ur point exact is wot  undecided undecided undecided undecided
if u want ot go ahead abi
and if u dont want to tell her to go and kiss amadiohas shrine  cheesy grin cool
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by philip0906(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^
he met a girl on facebook and she wants him 2 sleep with her despite being HIV positive. . .How does dat sound 2 u? undecided
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Omolola1(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
JESUS! its either u are stupid or u dont undastand english~ so u dnt knw wot to do, bah?

1 Like

Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

^^
he met a girl on facebook and she wants him 2 sleep with her despite being HIV positive. . .How does dat sound 2 u? undecided
hey b my comments was directed to dat primary schul kid , u posted rite b4 me
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by philip0906(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^
k. . . grin grin grin
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by slex(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Em do it with a condom tongue
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by kemisuga(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
Its Okay, go ahead.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Big2bore(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
my guy it sims to me,you value sex more than any other thing. if you like your self you knwe what to do!!
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Ben13: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
Is this also a problem NL should solve? cheesy
I pray you don't go by the advices that will be posted. lol
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Spyker: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
I really think this poster just wants attention otherwise he would not post this rubbish for us to comment on. Common sense they say is not usually common otherwise it is lack of common sense that caused this type of thread. angry angry angry
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by 1105(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

listen 2 urself or re-read what u just typed undecided

hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by pappy2000: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
Look I am not looking for attention.all i want is your advice on how to tell her no,without hurting her.from what i heard from her,it seems she has slept with a lot of guys,i dont want her to feel bad so that she does not go on spreading d virus to other people.

I am not looking for attention.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by InkedNerd(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
pappy2000:

Look I am not looking for attention.all i want is your advice on how to tell her no,without hurting her.from what i heard from her,it seems she has slept with a lot of guys,i dont want her to feel bad so that she does not go on spreading d virus to other people.

I am not looking for attention.

Technically speaking, you can have s.ex with someone who is HIV positive you just need to be safe about it. Having sex with someone who has HIV does not me you will automatically get it. I have a friend who was born with HIV and she as an active and safe sex life. If you don't wanna have intimacy with her, just be upfront with her.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by EFCC1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
pappy2000:

I met a girl on Fb who told me she is positive yet she told me to make love to her.

that's all i can contribute cheesy

Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by CaptCavey(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Go ahead poster. . ,but make sure you use a hand-gloove. Enjoy!
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Flashfast1: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
pappy2000:

Please Idi[i]o[/i]t, Please sleep with her.
I beg make you sleep with her jare the world be a better place with one less idi[i]o[/i]t in it.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by lepa001(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
I can tell you that that lady na big liar she is not infected, she is just trying to tell you no SEX. Try and do the thing if she gree and if she is truly positive no worry just take a shower after everything thing (SEX) then you re free. It happen somewer in Africa wher Mr. Presido sleep wit a lady with HIV and took his bath and he never get infected. Try it too since you dont what her to feel hurt now. MUMU
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by pappy2000: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
@lepa
It seems u are a fool from birth.
All i am asking is how do i tell her no.i dont want to her besides i have never seen her face to face we only talk extensively on phone.fool.
Do u think i am a mumu like u.
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by blacksta(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
abeg no mind these people forget reasoning , follow your dick - u would have to sleep with her 20 times before u can catch anything . no forget to count - carry dairy
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Omolola1(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
rotflmao!
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by IbrahimB: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
pappy2000:

all i want is your advice on how to tell her no,without hurting her.

I think you should be more concerned about her hurting you  undecided
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by 5p1naz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
[size=5pt]this guy is a clown[/size]
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by InkedNerd(f): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^^ Awww, that's not nice  sad
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by 5p1naz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Awww, that's not nice  sad

but of course he is. . . i mean u dont nid no1 telling you what to do. . . how is it so hard to tell a girl you are not interested in having sex with her? ? ?
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by femmy2010(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2010
HMMMM
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by UyiIredia(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
at first i wanted to go along with 'popular opinion' & castigate pappy 2000 >>> but the fact is many of our loved ones catch the virus

lemme give y'all haters a story of a good friend of mine_ a young lady

her mum died & her dad re-married >>> later on her dad caught the dreaded virus (b4 u cry foul remember there are
multiple ways of being infected, remember some kids in our church who got it via toothbrush) >>> the dad found out
about his status after tuberculosis set in >>> his wife abandoned him (including relatives) leaving this girl to take care of him >>> human wickedness  undecided
she was the one bathing & clothing him while he was bed-ridden due to the tuberculosis >>> luckily for her her dad was financially o.k & had paid a good
part of the bills in advance >>> now he's better, regularly taking his medications & his wife is back with him !!! (people to like money)  angry  the girl finds it hard to deal with her fair-weather step mom  undecided undecided

@pappy2000 >>> if u no wan do the girl (which ill prefer for moral reasons) >>> tell am !!! making it clear that her  status has nothing to do with it
                   >>> as Inked_Nerd posted >>> there ways of having safe sex with a HIV positive person (I've watched documentaries) >>> if u don't believe
                  >>> Google it
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by UyiIredia(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2010
i hate it when the appearance of my posts is different from the preview >>> @ moderator : TAKE NOTE angry
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Vic2k3(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2010
If u luv her then do it(but make it safe o!). But if u're out for a quickie may God have mercy on ur a$$. But ma instinct is telling me that she's only testing ur loyalty
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Sholamid4all(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
I beg danwo lobi iya okere,do it and see more miracle
Re: She Is Positive With Hiv Yet She Want Me To Sleep With Her. by Harzan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pls do it without using CONDOM, dis another friend dat loves U so much from NL, pls go with my advice, i Love U so much.
So U and d girl go equal afta d show dats if its true she has it.
Ao daft U are to be comparing ur dear LIFE wit SEX.

MUMU OSHI!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Older Than Me / Ladies: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For Sleeping With Your Man?: Vote Plz / How Does Love Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.