Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch (13946 Views)

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch / Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / Learn And Become A Certified Web Developer From Scratch For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by magimazda: 2:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Hello and welcome.

I'll be your instructor for this course and where you'll learn how to become an ethical hacker from scratch.

I will assume that you have no experience in ethical hacking and will take you to a high intermediate level.

The first section of section of this course will teach you how to create your own lab so that you can practice ethical hacking on your own computer.

You'll learn how to install Linux systems, interact with them and set up other systems to try and hack into them.

Then we're going to move in into our four main penetration testing sections.

The first thing that you're going to learn is how that particular style of penetration testing works.

And then we're going to learn how to test the security of that system.

For example on the network penetration testing the first thing you're going to learn is how networks work and how devices interact with each other.

And then you'll learn how to try and hack into these devices and control all the connections around you.

You'll learn how to set up a fake access point for people to connect to so you can capture all the data they send or receive.

You'll also learn how to get the password for any Wi-Fi network. WEP, WPA or WPA encryptions.

You also learn a very large number of powerful attacks which will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any computer in your network.

You'll be able to get usernames, passwords, images, pictures; basically anything that computers on your network send or receive.

Then we'll move into the gaining access section and where you'll learn to gain access to computer systems using two methods:

1. Server side attacks

2. Client side attacks

You'll discover weaknesses in two programs installed on the target computer and use those weaknesses to gain full access to that computer.

Then we're going to move into the client side attacks in which we're going to be learning about the client using social engineering.

We'll create undetectable back doors hidden in things like pictures.

You'll also learn how to gain access to any computer (if that computer exists in your network) using fake updates and fake downloads.

Next we'll move into the post exploitation section in which you'll learn how to control the devices that you already have.

We'll see how you can open the web cam, manage the files, download or upload files and capture all the keystrokes that the person enters on their keyboard. We'll also learn how to use the hacked computer in order to gain access to other computers.

Then we'll enter the last section of our penetration testing section which is going to be the Web site penetration testing.

You'll learn to penetrate Web sites and gather comprehensive information.

And we're going to see how to discover and exploit a large number of very serious vulnerabilities.

Once done with each of these sections, you'll learn how to protect yourself and how to protect your systems from the attacks.

6 Likes

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Engrbenny: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by magimazda: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Engrbenny:
I'm interested
You are welcome sir
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by airsaylongcon: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Have you got a Kali enabled USB WiFi dongle?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Deicide: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please How can i hack Nasa using HTML?

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Jahbhlexmhie(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
I'm interested..
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Donaldjons(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
I am very much interested sir, here is my phone nos 08109438135
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Deicide:
You can hack NASA using js grin
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Pierced(f): 2:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Pls.....add me 08066436012
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 4:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Like everything nairaland. Or is it a 9jn factor, this tutorial will fizzle out after a few lame posts,into d abyss of bygone threads.You bet me.The op will either lose motivation nd fizzle off or d students will lose interest nd fizzle off. Either way, the chance of this thread being successful is as certain as d chance of Chris okotie- winning d presidency- almost nil.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by hustler2828: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hacking and programming in general has a lot do with zeal and the willingness to Learn. These courses are very cheap on udemy. In fact ethical hacking from scratch is a course taught by Zaid Sabih on udemy. And it is very cheap #3800 or so. The cource is very interesting and captivating.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
asalimpo:
Like everything nairaland. Or is it a 9jn factor, this tutorial will fizzle out after a few lame posts,into d abyss of bygone threads.You bet me.The op will either lose motivation nd fizzle off or d students will lose interest nd fizzle off. Either way, the chance of this thread being successful is as certain as d chance of Chris okotie- winning d presidency- almost nil.
Please don`t discourage the OP. There are so many of us willing to learn from him.

OP please continue we are with you.

When are you going to update the thread?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2019
hustler2828:
Hacking and programming in general has a lot do with zeal and the willingness to Learn. These courses are very cheap on udemy. In fact ethical hacking from scratch is a course taught by Zaid Sabih on udemy. And it is very cheap #3800 or so. The cource is very interesting and captivating.
how dyu pay d money? He's in yankee or wherever nd u r here. Or can u use ur naira debit card on these sites? Fill me (us) in?
Can you use ur naira card on amazon,to open google playstore account etc? Will d dollar conversion b fair,if so?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by hustler2828: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
asalimpo:

how dyu pay d money? He's in yankee or wherever nd u r here. Or can u use ur naira debit card on these sites? Fill me (us) in?
Can you use ur naira card on amazon,to open google playstore account etc? Will d dollar conversion b fair,if so?
You are not paying him. You are buying the course from udemy. They accept Nigeria mastercard. And they offer 30 days refund guarantee.I even bought the course and so far I'm enjoying it. You will be taught how do use 3 different operating system on a single laptop. You will install Kali Linux, ubuntu, and windows. You will install all on your windows PC. Its a very nice course. You can signup at www.udemy.com and purchase the course. Whenever you run into challenges during the course, you can ask him questions and all your questions will be answerd.

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Deicide:
Is there people who still ask this kind of question?
Even with javascript, you will need not less than 5000 programmers working simultaenously to pull down one of the biggest working satelite company.!!!
My God, do you think i will even let even 10 nigerian hackers a single penetration into my system...think well again

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please where is the OP?

He should come and complete what he has started.

We are waiting.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

Is there people who still ask this kind of question?
Even with javascript, you will need not less than 5000 programmers working simultaenously to pull down one of the biggest working satelite company.!!!
My God, do you think i will even let even 10 nigerian hackers a single penetration into my system...think well again

grin grin I guess he was joking.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by hustler2828: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hack NASA using HTML? Funny you if you like use java script you can't get close to NASA servers. You can only get close to NASA by social engineering key people working in NASA and that is a different ball game. Though nothing is unbackable but you must have good social engineering skills and a good programmer. With good grasp on python, Java script, C,rubby and so many other programming language.And for only you to know all this programming language well na madness trouble you dey find!!!
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
hustler2828:
Hack NASA using HTML? Funny you if you like use java script you can't get close to NASA servers. You can only get close to NASA by social engineering key people working in NASA and that is a different ball game. Though nothing is unbackable but you must have good social engineering skills and a good programmer. With good grasp on python, Java script, C,rubby and so many other programming language.And for only you to know all this programming language well na madness trouble you dey find!!!

tell am well, ignorance is truly a disease.!!!
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
hustler2828:

You are not paying him. You are buying the course from udemy. They accept Nigeria mastercard. And they offer 30 days refund guarantee.I even bought the course and so far I'm enjoying it. You will be taught how do use 3 different operating system on a single laptop. You will install Kali Linux, ubuntu, and windows. You will install all on your windows PC. Its a very nice course. You can signup at www.udemy.com and purchase the course. Whenever you run into challenges during the course, you can ask him questions and all your questions will be answerd.
thanks for d info. It's amazing. I knw in d past to shop online (amazon etc),you needed a usd card, zenith used to issue one. It had it's problems . Basically,the bank just shafts u inbtwn. It's nice to know tht with udemy,that hurdle has been crossed. I'll check them out
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Donaldjons:
I am very much interested sir, here is my phone nos 08109438135
He doesn't need your digits, he needs a functioning brain.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
hustler2828:
Thought his sarcasm was obvious, haven't you seen people ask if they could play Horizon Zero Dawn on the one inch board pi zero? Btw, knowing a bunch of those languages won't help you exploit a vulnerability if the system has none.

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by hustler2828: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
EvilSec:

Thought his sarcasm was obvious, haven't you seen people ask if they could play Horizon Zero Dawn on the one inch board pi zero? Btw, knowing a bunch of those languages won't help you exploit a vulnerability if the system has none.
It is not really about the system per see. There is a popular saying ' That there is no patch to human stupidity'
Even if the system has top of the world security just one stupid mistake from a key tecnician of their server you are inn. That is where social engineering comes in.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
hustler2828:

It is not really about the system per see. There is a popular saying ' That there is no patch to human stupidity'
Even if the system has top of the world security just one stupid mistake from a key tecnician of their server you are inn. That is where social engineering comes in.
Still trying to figure out where I said Social Engineering wouldn't work in my post. We all know humans are the weakest link in the information security chain. What I'm pointing out is how the languages you stated help give key access to the head of their IT department or break into a secured fully patched system.

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by hustler2828: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2019
EvilSec:

Still trying to figure out where I said Social Engineering wouldn't work in my post. We all know humans are the weakest link in the information security chain. What I'm pointing out is how the languages you stated help give key access to the head of their IT department or break into a secured fully patched system.
And what what I was trying to say is that, there is no system that doesn't have a vulnerability not even NASA. Let's not derail the thread @opp where you dey?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Please don't tell me the OP has left us in Oblivion this early?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
na wa for this OP
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by sconp: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Magimazda your students are waiting.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
OP is coming. He's probably searching the Internet for some stuff. Or he's busy. grin
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
is this thread dead yet? Nairaland syndrome. Op i wish u well but the trends suggest bleak futures for threads of this kind. Already,not even . Month in and you r wobbling (Awol)!!!!
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by maximizer61(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2019
pls who know how i transfer money from access bank without using security code, i have the simcard in which the used in opening the account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Institute Of Data Processing Management (IDPM) Of Nigeria / Primavera, Microsoft Project, PMP Training In Lagos Island & Mainland, 2021. / Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.