Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch - Certification And Training Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch (13989 Views)

Learn Linux And Microsoft Azure Cloud From Scratch / Want To Learn Ethical Hacking? Here's The Thread For You! / Learn And Become A Certified Web Developer From Scratch For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
iamgenius:
That's good. Yeah, I use it on my phone. Infinix hot note. But i want to install it on Tecno L9 plus, but I'm still unable to root it coz its Android version is Nougat. You will enjoy it man.
So you use it to hack with your phone? Please post a link here for download.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by sconp: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Magimazda where are u cry cry
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Escalze:
So you use it to hack with your phone? Please post a link here for download.
https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/android-for-hackers-turn-android-phone-into-hacking-device-without-root-0189649/
Make sure you root your phone, and have not less than 3gig space left in your internal memory. That is the simplest article for a newbie. There's a tutorial on Kali website too on how to install it on an Android phone.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2019
iamgenius:
https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/android-for-hackers-turn-android-phone-into-hacking-device-without-root-0189649/
Make sure you root your phone, and have not less than 3gig space left in your internal memory. That is the simplest article for a newbie. There's a tutorial on Kali website too on how to install it on an Android phone.
Thanks bro. Let me go check it out
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Seems like the OP magimazda has gone into oblivion. Please Sir don't leave me hanging

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Henoch14(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'm interested this is my number 09061881070
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Henoch14:
I'm interested this is my number 09061881070
Not sure what he needs your number for.

1 Like

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EbenG(m): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2019
Hi everyone,
I can see OP is doing a good job for us....He's really doing a selfless service here. Kudos to u sir.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 6:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Anybody that wants Udemy materials on "Ethical Hacking" should Holla. I want ten people to signify before dropping the links.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2019
iamgenius:
Anybody that wants Udemy materials on "Ethical Hacking" should Holla. I want ten people to signify before dropping the links.
I'm here
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you're in Asaba and want to learn ethical hacking, hit me up. Note: I'm not going to teach you how to steal or move money. Only ethical hacking for educational purposes only.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by kennykg(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2019
iamgenius:
I'm interested
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
nineone:
If you're in Asaba and want to learn ethical hacking, hit me up. Note: I'm not going to teach you how to steal or move money. Only ethical hacking for educational purposes only.
What's power if you can't abuse it?

2 Likes

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
EvilSec:

What's power if you can't abuse it?
You can use a knife to cut meat and you can use it to stab people. It depends on how you use it.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by EvilSec: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
iamgenius:

You can use a knife to cut meat and you can use it to stab people. It depends on how you use it.
Not sure where your *knife* logic matters in a debate that requires analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by iamgenius(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
EvilSec:

Not sure where your *knife* logic matters in a debate that requires analysis.
I don't even know where it matters sef. But i do know what I'm saying.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Donjcco(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Donjcco(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2019
iamgenius:

Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by homiben(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
iamgenius:

intarestid o
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by sconp: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
sconp:
Magimazda where are u cry cry
Magimazda oooooooo
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Escalze(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by themonk(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2019
nineone:
Is there a way I can set up a static IP address on my computers that's not router dependent? I connect to the internet through different methods. Sometimes, through a wireless mifi, sometimes, through Ethernet, modems or phone hotspot. I know how to create a static IP address with cmd and network and sharing center or through the router or ISP webpage. But I'm looking for something different.

Ok. To make it clearer, i need a static IP on my computer that's not dependent on what method i used to connect to the internet. I was using an OpenVPN assigned static IP which got expired early this month. When I was using the VPN, I connect to the internet with different methods and was still able to get my IP irrespective of what means I connect with. But now, after setting up my static IP manually on the network sharing center, I loose my IP address intermittently or sometimes, when I connect with a different network or device.
Please which router type do you use for Openvpn?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by themonk(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2019
nineone:
Is there a way I can set up a static IP address on my computers that's not router dependent? I connect to the internet through different methods. Sometimes, through a wireless mifi, sometimes, through Ethernet, modems or phone hotspot. I know how to create a static IP address with cmd and network and sharing center or through the router or ISP webpage. But I'm looking for something different.

Ok. To make it clearer, i need a static IP on my computer that's not dependent on what method i used to connect to the internet. I was using an OpenVPN assigned static IP which got expired early this month. When I was using the VPN, I connect to the internet with different methods and was still able to get my IP irrespective of what means I connect with. But now, after setting up my static IP manually on the network sharing center, I loose my IP address intermittently or sometimes, when I connect with a different network or device.
Please can you tell me a router model that uses OpenVPN I want to purchase one. Thanks in anticipation bro.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2019
themonk:

Please can you tell me a router model that uses OpenVPN I want to purchase one. Thanks in anticipation bro.
You don't need a router model to use OpenVPN. Do you want to learn how to configure OpenVPN?
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by themonk(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2019
nineone:
You don't need a router model to use OpenVPN. Do you want to learn how to configure OpenVPN?
Yes boss, please I'm glad to learn.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 07, 2019
themonk:

Yes boss, please I'm glad to learn.
please tell me why you need the OpenVPN so I can make recommendations. Is for port forwarding and static IP for reverse TCP/shell or something similar? You want to bind your payload or host on the ip? Or other purposes? There are many vpns that support render OpenVPN services that you can download their configuration files
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by themonk(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2019
nineone:
please tell me why you need the OpenVPN so I can make recommendations. Is for port forwarding and static IP for reverse TCP/shell or something similar? You want to bind your payload or host on the ip? Or other purposes? There are many vpns that support render OpenVPN services that you can download their configuration files
Offer up is not open for Nigerians so I need it to pretend I'm in the US grin
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by themonk(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
nineone:
Also I need to be annonymous online, I need something that would give me a dedicated ip. I'm also looking at implementing it on tails.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
themonk:

Also I need to be annonymous online, I need something that would give me a dedicated ip. I'm also looking at implementing it on tails.
you know I replied this but unfortunately, spambot deleted it and ban me for no explainable reasons
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 1:46am On May 24, 2019
Escalze:

Please don`t discourage the OP. There are so many of us willing to learn from him.

OP please continue we are with you.

When are you going to update the thread?
how did things turn out eventually? How long lived was the thread?

R.i.p thread.
Re: Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch by asalimpo(m): 2:08am On May 24, 2019
Learn etical hacking from scratch by magimazda. Feb16- march 16 2019
R.i.P. @escalze-typical nairaland pattern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Institute Of Data Processing Management (IDPM) Of Nigeria / Primavera, Microsoft Project, PMP Training In Lagos Island & Mainland, 2021. / Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.