Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

"Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions (40388 Views)

"We'll Deliver Red Line Rail Before End Of Our First Term" - Sanwo-olu / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Travelling where?
Cotonou?
grin

Obviously u don’t know anything. I don’t come online to brag about anything. The argument is about facts u can read online and learn how other countries did it. It’s very simple.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by akinszz: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
PDP! Share the money grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by rusher14: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Obviously u don’t know anything. I don’t come online to brag about anything. The argument is about facts u can read online and learn how other countries did it. It’s very simple.

Youve been trying to justify 16 years of government abandoning roads by citing private sector participation for growth in other countries.

You are a local champion my friend.

If you were a seasoned traveller, you would be utterly ashamed of the 16 years of abandonment.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Ur mixing up my point. I spoke of obj’s performance specifically not Pdp in my initial response and Obj implemented it yes.

In your word, "OBJ implemented it from START to FINISH..."

What are you saying bro? What actually?

See, on the last note, I could understand if you are earning anything from PDP, fine!

However, if you are defending that useless party or its accomplice based on anything, then I think you don't know much about their sixteen years administration. Moreover, APC has not done any better. That doesn't change the fact that PDP don't even have any moral right to talk about Nigeria or Nigerians. They are group of self-serving people like APC. However, where theirs is bad is that they supervise the greatest demagoguery when our revenue was booming. PDP led us to everything we are in today. PDP, as a party, should be summarily be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by akinszz: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Rosay15:
Apc and PDP don't deserve to rule naija again, they she just let another party rule.. The two parties are nutin but a disaster to Nigeria but some useless people will still their future to them and vote for them because of their greediness...
Naija deserve better than all dose useless parties.
pick one out of the two... They are the real contenders.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Youve been trying to justify 16 years of government abandoning roads by citing private sector participation for growth in other countries.

You are a local champion my friend.

If you were a seasoned traveller, you would be utterly ashamed of the 16 years of abandonment.

Like I said b4 ur are archaic and u keep defending ur backward mentality.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

In your word, "OBJ implemented it from START to FINISH..."

What are you saying bro? What actually?

See, on the last note, I could understand if you are earning anything from PDP, fine!

However, if you are defending that useless party or its accomplice based on anything, then I think you don't know much about their sixteen years administration. Moreover, APC has not done any better. That doesn't change the fact that PDP don't even have any moral right to talk about Nigeria or Nigerians. They are group of self-serving people like APC. However, where theirs is bad is that they supervise the greatest demagoguery when our revenue was booming. PDP led us to everything we are in today. PDP, as a party, should be summarily be disbanded.

I honestly appreciate ur objective comments. I’m not supporting any of these governments bt trying to highlight sm notable good that was done in the midst of many learning curves, mistakes and mismanagement. Even the US made mistakes and grew by learning and correcting mistakes effectively. That is my point.

Who ever holds power should take us forward and not backwards. No developed country started out perfectly.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by Basher8583: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
ebujany:
Nigerians indeed, PDP just stated a fact....that project is incomplete but APC is ready to risk the life's of Nigerians just for political gain. Smh

Haba how e dey pain you now. Why are you taking panadol for another person. If you dont want to risk your life then dont board the train. Leave those who are happy with it.
Re: "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions by Mariory(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.