Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) (44480 Views)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Alulubobo: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Her eyes and her thieving husband eyes go clear on Feb 16, we don't talk much we just fan our PVC every morning, we leave those without PVC to do all the ranting and boasting.

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB[quote}

And where is the so called wife of your Personal Lord and Savior.

Haven't it occurred to you that she has deserted him, not even any of his kids is with him and you that is breathing from yours is still here ranting like a hungry dog.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by tuniski: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
zlantanfan:
we know those who have actually been getting alright las las since 2015 back to back defeats.
10 days to the permanent cure of buharideenism from our national polity.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Realestatepro:
Anything anybody will do better than the dullard from daura

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Alulubobo: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:
Her eyes and her thieving husband eyes go clear on Feb 16, we don't talk much we just fan our PVC every morning, we leave those without PVC to do all the ranting and boasting.

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB

And where is the so called wife of your personal Lord and Savior

Haven't it occurred to you that she has deserted him and you that is breathing from your anus is here ranting like a hungry dog.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
YeshuaBeloved:
Anyone selling good LEXUS JEEP in Lagos area should contact me with photos.

Kindly please quote me here or DM me.

Do have a wonderful day.
which model are you interested in?
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Alulubobo: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2019
And where is the so called wife of your Personal Lord and Savior.

Haven't it occurred to you that she has deserted him, not even any of his kids is with him and you that is breathing from yours is still here ranting like a hungry dog.
62. Emmasure123: Quote Post
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by franzis(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
olajizz01:
You want take his name to okija abi.
I want to burst you lies
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Apple22: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
For ur mind quote author=sogodihno post=75460022]Her eyes and her thieving husband eyes go clear on Feb 16, we don't talk much we just fan our PVC every morning, we leave those without PVC to do all the ranting and boasting.

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB[/quote]
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
So We Go leave VP dey follow Wife of president that's not even the main chick...
gringringrin
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB
Buhari is not fit to be a Local government chairman
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
If Atiku wins , his first Headache will be the selection of a First Lady. There's currently a stiff competition between Jennifer and Titi
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Joevics(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If Atiku wins now. who will now be the first Lady among these women??, because I can see ego and power play between this Jennifer and Titi.
Atiku knows how he manages his wives. They all know their places.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by solidstormy86: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If Atiku wins now. who will now be the first Lady among these women??, because I can see ego and power play between this Jennifer and Tit.

Since atiku is from North, vice president from the east, the first Lady will be from the west naaa. Too much brain no go kee me grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2019
YeshuaBeloved:

Do have a wonderful day.
we sell Lexus jeep but our location is ota Ogun state
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by pee17(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Snipper is cheap , go get some .

Lwkmd grin grin

He really needs it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
YeshuaBeloved:

Do have a wonderful day.
holla at me if you like what you see

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari says he is the president of Mali

Buhari is gone

Dementia has taken a toll ...he needs rest

Only fools support this cow government

I repeat.... Sai baba!!!!

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2019
ACE1010:

I repeat.... Sai baba!!!!

Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB

Nigeria will certainly speak with one voice for Atiku come February 16, ........ watch and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Kulas: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Even APC and its supporters know that Atiku will win the election.I dont know why we dont use to tell ourselves the truth.No reasonable human being can vote for a failed and incompetence Buhari administration.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by Xander85: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If Atiku wins now. who will now be the first Lady among these women??, because I can see ego and power play between this Jennifer and Titi.

Only fair it should be the first wife, Titi!
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by nextstep(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:

Febuhari 2019. .

#istandwithPMB

Personally, I think the rhetoric of "anti-corruption" is just that - empty rhetoric, given how selective his administration has been in pursuing opposition and forgiving carpet crossers. We've actually gotten worse on the corruption index in the last 3 years (or am I mistaken?)

On every other measure: economic growth, peace, fairness, future-minded, progressive, enabler, etc... Buhari has been a failure. His re-election will make these last 4 years seem like a joke.

It's not wise for people to ignore the signs and stubbornly choose a candidate that will only get worse after elections:

- he's stumbled several times and will not likely stand up to the physical rigors of the next 4 years,
- he's not in the best of health and will likely be more absent
- he's not demonstrating mental capacity to tackle the issues at hand
- and he does not even have an ounce of care for Nigerians. To him, Katsina and Niger Republic are his countrymen.

In fact, I wish the border came down another 5 kilometers so Daura would have been in Niger, and we would have been saved from this selfish, holier-than-thou know-it-all who thinks Nigerians are garbage. When Fela said he'd never heard a government abuse its own people, I was confused, till I realized that this man hates the historical accident that put him in Nigeria, and he's never thought of himself as Nigerian. It all made sense after I saw how close Daura was to the border, why he would have more affinity for Niger than for Kano.

How will he hold extensive meetings, when he has a hard time reading his notes? How can he travel to meet foreign leaders and businesses to further our interests abroad when he doesn't have the energy? Will he just go and spend 2 years abroad, with deteriorating health, leading to a leadership crisis like the time of Yaradua. How will he go to disaster sites and help the healing process? (oh, I forgot, unlike Osinbajo, Buhari has never mingled with the common folks)

There are people who would be happy to make decisions for him, preying on his conditions, and enriching themselves at the expense of the country.

The only silver lining is if he passes during his term - like Yaradua did - we would have a competent Osinbajo at the helm. I don't wish the man evil, so he should just be defeated.

We have some viable choices in Atiku, Sowore, Durotoye, let's not throw our country into the dustbin because of some illusion of anti-corruption
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Titi is the First Lady. Nobody is arguing that.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by dharmilola003: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
So I am wondering, if Atiku becomes the President, are we going to be having First Lady 1, First Lady 2, First Lady 3?? jx curious though...
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by sogodihno: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
nextstep:

Personally, I think the rhetoric of "anti-corruption" is just that - empty rhetoric, given how selective his administration has been in pursuing opposition and forgiving carpet crossers. We've actually gotten worse on the corruption index in the last 3 years (or am I mistaken?)

On every other measure: economic growth, peace, fairness, future-minded, progressive, enabler, etc... Buhari has been a failure. His re-election will make these last 4 years seem like a joke.

It's not wise for people to ignore the signs and stubbornly choose a candidate that will only get worse after elections:

- he's stumbled several times and will not likely stand up to the physical rigors of the next 4 years,
- he's not in the best of health and will likely be more absent
- he's not demonstrating mental capacity to tackle the issues at hand
- and he does not even have an ounce of care for Nigerians. To him, Katsina and Niger Republic are his countrymen.

In fact, I wish the border came down another 5 kilometers so Daura would have been in Niger, and we would have been saved from this selfish, holier-than-thou know-it-all who thinks Nigerians are garbage. When Fela said he'd never heard a government abuse its own people, I was confused, till I realized that this man hates the historical accident that put him in Nigeria, and he's never thought of himself as Nigerian. It all made sense after I saw how close Daura was to the border, why he would have more affinity for Niger than for Kano.

How will he hold extensive meetings, when he has a hard time reading his notes? How can he travel to meet foreign leaders and businesses to further our interests abroad when he doesn't have the energy? Will he just go and spend 2 years abroad, with deteriorating health, leading to a leadership crisis like the time of Yaradua. How will he go to disaster sites and help the healing process? (oh, I forgot, unlike Osinbajo, Buhari has never mingled with the common folks)

There are people who would be happy to make decisions for him, preying on his conditions, and enriching themselves at the expense of the country.

The only silver lining is if he passes during his term - like Yaradua did - we would have a competent Osinbajo at the helm. I don't wish the man evil, so he should just be defeated.

We have some viable choices in Atiku, Sowore, Durotoye, let's not throw our country into the dustbin because of some illusion of anti-corruption

No Sir, we got better on the anti-corruption index and Atiku was not a better option and will never be.

We won't open our eyes and gift the Country back to the looters, If PMB can't solve the problem, we won't go back to those who created the problem in the first place.
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
how sure are u on this??
Re: Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
how sure are u on this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.