Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs (32587 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Bradtlmumber7(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Where’s my vaselin

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Some people are just jealous that they would never be able to suck her Boobs grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is why we prevent women freedom or wear them hijab says the aboki man.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very ugly biiiiiiitch with an empty skull
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by maklelemakukula(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
niggi4life:
This LIFE sha!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when this girl used to dance for Obesere, They normally show a program every Sunday and then they will play that Obesere song

I and my friend will sneak from church to go and watch Cossy dance with her Big BOOBS..

Now she looks so old and haggard

I can relate 100%...could not believe I would ever get over this woman...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Just bunch of fats.... that's all..... rubbish...

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
cossy..i love the answer you gave this guy here....I taught I told you to block some fellows on your Twitter handle..n.a. You dey find wahala with their tweets o....call you later...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by czar2k16(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jane & Janet?!!!! undecided She even named each boob !!!!WTF!!!!

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Reelmii: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
niggi4life:
This LIFE sha!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when this girl used to dance for Obesere, They normally show a program every Sunday and then they will play that Obesere song

I and my friend will sneak from church to go and watch Cossy dance with her Big BOOBS..

Now she looks so old and haggard

lesson of the day

VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Reelmii: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Some people are just jealous that they would never be able to suck her Boobs grin
they will never be able to suck her sack

who sucks sacks anyway

so mr oga, we are not missing
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Reelmii:
they will never be able to suck her sack

who sucks sacks anyway

so mr oga, we are not missing

if you are not missing, why are you so pain? you could have ignored my comment
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by okwabayi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
celebgistz:
Wow. That is a slutty looking old woman. I’ll pay to hit that.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Reelmii: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

if you are not missing, why are you so pain? you could have ignored my comment
I am not pained

I am only helping u see clearly
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by BanevsJoker(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
decatalyst:
Minding one's business is a serious business after all.

That dude would be dead in 100yrs true true but cossy thinks her boobs would live on grin grin

If Ojukwu's manhood could live on after so long, then who are we?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Reelmii:
I am not pained

I am only helping u see clearly

i was only Joking but you were not able to see it, you need to see clearly
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by cyprex: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Who should mind his\her business?
Once you you are so audacious to display your wares on the public turf, you must expect public reactions.

Cossy should keep her private items private or once its displayed in public arena like social media it must attract public outcry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Professorcplus(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
filani ( m ), adeolatosin ( m ), abefeabebi ( m ), YungJoe44 , mydavidorf, ofoka , Immune1 ( m ), ProGSM( m ), Emylyk ( m ), Beranco , ezebunafo ( m ), Professorcplus ( m ), dmostcheerful ( f ), AkpAkp1 , stinggy ( m ), Bobby4090 , harry2sexy ( m ), Awaoyelmoni ( m ), tony231 ( m ), nzkejih( f ), NEEBOY , Tevs ( f ), busomma , barineh ( m ), bobby1988 ( m )
what are you guys doing here. If she is not naked like eve then she hasn't reach the limit. smiley
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by skukimania(f): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jane and Janet kwa? Henhen!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Antoeni(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
You will soon hear from God's Minister of Thunder and Lighting Affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Bangle: Ann Njemanze And Aduni Ade Exchange Words / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.