Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sexually Transmitted Infections & Diseases Total Cure [With Testimonies]. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexually Transmitted Infections & Diseases Total Cure [With Testimonies]. (803 Views)

HIV/AIDS Natural Cure With Zero Side Effect. Call/whasap 0.7.0.3.0.2.2.7.6.4.1 / Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexually Transmitted Infections & Diseases Total Cure [With Testimonies]. by orangeCV: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections that are passed from one person to another through sexual contact (in most cases). They are caused by bacteria, parasites, yeast, and viruses. There are more than 20 types of STDs, including
• #Chlamydia
• #GenitalHerpes
• #Gonorrhea
• #HIV/AIDS
• HPV (Genital warts) #GenitalWarts
• #HSV
• #Syphilis
• #Trichomoniasis

Most STDs affect both men and women, but in many cases the health problems they cause can be more severe for women. If a pregnant woman has an STD, it can cause serious health problems for the baby.
HOWEVER, it amounts to great insult on our God-given herbs when told by western medical practitioners that there is no cure for STDs caused by a virus, but they say medicines can often help with the symptoms and keep the disease under control. I make bold to say there are LIMITS to medics/science but none to NATURE. For every disease that has a name, there is/are herb/herbs to combat it effectively with no side effect. If today, we so produce herbs that melt fibroid in women such that they now keep women far from being under knife in a theatre, how much more herbs that will conveniently attack virus, parasite et al?
The mistake many people make when they have any trace or established case of STI/STD is that, they are always very scared to share with people or they are ignorant about it or just being lackadaisical.
Creams, paints, oils et al can’t cure or combat virus that inhabits internally rather they are pure cosmetic palliatives and so, expect massive return of whatever the creams and oils might have pretentiously cured. When we have malaria and blisters show up on our mouths, we don’t leave the malaria unattended and face the blisters rather, we keep on taking anti-malaria tabs and in the process the blisters disappear. Now, using oil, paint and cream is like treating blisters while the malarial parasite is untouched. No amount of cream and/oil can cure virus that exists internally hence, we have REMTORIA HERBALS now improved in combo of 5 roots, 2 leaves and 4 barks of plants.

REMTORIA HERBALS have proven to be 5-Star General before any form of STD/STI. While taking these herbs, we equally ensure you abstain from certain foods and drinks and make some health practices.

ARE you aware that some STDs like #GenitalWarts and #GenitalHerpes accommodate or bag other STDs hence the reason Doctors will tell you these STDs have no cure? This is because, while treating ONLY warts/herpes, those bagged STDs will be frustrating their medical efforts unlike our STD herbs that are primarily against ALL STDs.

ASSURANCE:
Our herbs COMPLETELY cure STDs between 2-5weeks depending on how each case of STD is being treated.

FOR MORE INFO:
WhatsApp/Call: +2349048321980.

Below are TESTIMONIES of some of our clients:

Re: Sexually Transmitted Infections & Diseases Total Cure [With Testimonies]. by udomoh(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Stds are a cause of infertility later in life.

I have articles on about 15 studs on my blog
Check my signature
Re: Sexually Transmitted Infections & Diseases Total Cure [With Testimonies]. by TTToria: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
orangeCV:
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections that are passed from one person to another through sexual contact (in most cases). They are caused by bacteria, parasites, yeast, and viruses. There are more than 20 types of STDs, including
• #Chlamydia
• #GenitalHerpes
• #Gonorrhea
• #HIV/AIDS
• HPV (Genital warts) #GenitalWarts
• #HSV
• #Syphilis
• #Trichomoniasis

Most STDs affect both men and women, but in many cases the health problems they cause can be more severe for women. If a pregnant woman has an STD, it can cause serious health problems for the baby.
HOWEVER, it amounts to great insult on our God-given herbs when told by western medical practitioners that there is no cure for STDs caused by a virus, but they say medicines can often help with the symptoms and keep the disease under control. I make bold to say there are LIMITS to medics/science but none to NATURE. For every disease that has a name, there is/are herb/herbs to combat it effectively with no side effect. If today, we so produce herbs that melt fibroid in women such that they now keep women far from being under knife in a theatre, how much more herbs that will conveniently attack virus, parasite et al?
The mistake many people make when they have any trace or established case of STI/STD is that, they are always very scared to share with people or they are ignorant about it or just being lackadaisical.
Creams, paints, oils et al can’t cure or combat virus that inhabits internally rather they are pure cosmetic palliatives and so, expect massive return of whatever the creams and oils might have pretentiously cured. When we have malaria and blisters show up on our mouths, we don’t leave the malaria unattended and face the blisters rather, we keep on taking anti-malaria tabs and in the process the blisters disappear. Now, using oil, paint and cream is like treating blisters while the malarial parasite is untouched. No amount of cream and/oil can cure virus that exists internally hence, we have REMTORIA HERBALS now improved in combo of 5 roots, 2 leaves and 4 barks of plants.

REMTORIA HERBALS have proven to be 5-Star General before any form of STD/STI. While taking these herbs, we equally ensure you abstain from certain foods and drinks and make some health practices.

ARE you aware that some STDs like #GenitalWarts and #GenitalHerpes accommodate or bag other STDs hence the reason Doctors will tell you these STDs have no cure? This is because, while treating ONLY warts/herpes, those bagged STDs will be frustrating their medical efforts unlike our STD herbs that are primarily against ALL STDs.

ASSURANCE:
Our herbs COMPLETELY cure STDs between 2-5weeks depending on how each case of STD is being treated.

FOR MORE INFO:
WhatsApp: +2348065444490
Calls: +2348134342170.

Below are TESTIMONIES of some of our clients:

I am a living TESTIMONY...I had HIV for 7 years with genital warts, I gave up and thought death was the next so I waited for it to come on its own.

I agonized everyday in trauma for even family members isolated me. I relunctantly tested herbal product that a sister around me with genital warts was using, the herb looked strange to me but when I used it for about 24days (a pack the sister bought for me), the warts was cure and like a month after, the HIV was gone.

My Dr was amazed but told me not to tell anyone. Why won't I share this testimony? Don't be decieved, there are herbal cures to ALL STDs...REMTORIA HERBAL cures all manner of STDs, it works...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What I Did When My Neighbour’s Wife Went Into Labour And Her Husband Was Not Aro / . / HURRAY: Coronavirus Cure Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.