Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures (9663 Views)

NNPC Refineries Generate Zero Revenue, Pay Workers ₦69 Billion / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2019
femmy2010:

My brother, GSM would have come in the end even if NITEL was not sold off at a small fraction of its value.
Privatization is not one to be done by A thief Atiku with an history of Privatizatiob done wrong .
PMB is not the very best but certainly a much better option than Atiku.

Despite the thief Atiku did all he did, it is a fact you are able to post here on nairaland because OBJ told him and the rest to sell NITEL. Indeed, Nitel will bring GSM. Lol. And their NTEL crashed. Right? That is how we could have been stucked in their mess. Nitel was about Lagos and Abuja only, and maybe PH. Every other place was totally cut off the grid. Stop defending Buhari's incompetence. Buhari is a mess to Nigeria just like how Atiku is a mess. But what choice do we have now? I think the way we get it right with comm, we will get it right again. Non of these guys wilļ do us good at this moment. But I am for the person who is going to sell everything to the private sector. Let it get off the hands of these useless politicians. One way or the other, the companies will be managed by the right people who will do it right. Do you know how many times this company has changed owners? Econet --> vodafon --> ? --> ?? -> -> Zain -> Airtel. Lol. And what about ETISALAT?

Guy, get it right. It may not do us good now. Atiku may enrich himself with privatisation. Yes...he is a thief. But, the amount he is going to get is nothing compared to what we lose yearly and what is embezzled by this so called politicians.

Senator and reps are getting fat bonuses cos Govt is making profit. When they realise that govt is no more in business, all of them will sit tight. They will crack their heads with "too much thinking" in the right direction. Only the intelligent guys will be there. Why? They must put on "thinking caps" to draw water out of the desert. But these ones there now are just using straw to suck water out of the ocean without doing any brain tasking activities. And they show off with their Range Rovers, Benz, Bentley, BMW, etc. Lol.

Like I said, for this one reason, Atiku and Obi seem to be the best candidate for us now. It is wrong for govt to be in business. Every country that its govt is in business are always terrible ones. They are there not for the profit of the country but to make that strong man in power stronger. Money is power.

No one coming in can do us good. Not Buhari, not Atiku, not Sowore, not Durotoye, not Hshim, not that prof too. Not even Oby, she gat not the balls to face cabals. It is not about economic nonsense or intelligence that will get it right. I supported Buhari cos I felt he gat the balls to eradicate the cabals. But obviously, he is living in his own shadows. Intelligent Osinbajo has shown that he is compromised too. He cannot get the job done as long as the cabals are there. And he will want money around him too. And thereby continue enriching the cabals.

So what is the solution? Scatter around the investments of the cabals. Destroy their unified ambition. Bury their mission. We need no brain now. We need no super 1st class graduate from Harvard and MIT as the finance minister at this point cos one admitted too that it is hard with the cabals. Sell the dam properties off. Later, we may need economists from Stanford, Oxford, or any Ivy league university. However, right now, we no no no no.

It is Only Atiku who has shown willingless to do it. And he has done it before. Screw it if he is enriching himself with the process. So what? Let him sell all off.
Re: We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures by femmy2010(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2019

Despite the thief Atiku did all he did, it is a fact you are able to post here on nairaland because OBJ told him and the rest to sell NITEL. Indeed, Nitel will bring GSM. Lol. And their NTEL crashed. Right? That is how we could have been stucked in their mess. Nitel was about Lagos and Abuja only, and maybe PH. Every other place was totally cut off the grid. Stop defending Buhari's incompetence. Buhari is a mess to Nigeria just like how Atiku is a mess. But what choice do we have now? I think the way we get it right with comm, we will get it right again. Non of these guys wilļ do us good at this moment. But I am for the person who is going to sell everything to the private sector. Let it get off the hands of these useless politicians. One way or the other, the companies will be managed by the right people who will do it right. Do you know how many times this company has changed owners? Econet --> vodafon --> ? --> ?? -> -> Zain -> Airtel. Lol. And what about ETISALAT?

Guy, get it right. It may not do us good now. Atiku may enrich himself with privatisation. Yes...he is a thief. But, the amount he is going to get is nothing compared to what we lose yearly and what is embezzled by this so called politicians.

Senator and reps are getting fat bonuses cos Govt is making profit. When they realise that govt is no more in business, all of them will sit tight. They will crack their heads with "too much thinking" in the right direction. Only the intelligent guys will be there. Why? They must put on "thinking caps" to draw water out of the desert. But these ones there now are just using straw to suck water out of the ocean without doing any brain tasking activities. And they show off with their Range Rovers, Benz, Bentley, BMW, etc. Lol.

Like I said, for this one reason, Atiku and Obi seem to be the best candidate for us now. It is wrong for govt to be in business. Every country that its govt is in business are always terrible ones. They are there not for the profit of the country but to make that strong man in power stronger. Money is power.

No one coming in can do us good. Not Buhari, not Atiku, not Sowore, not Durotoye, not Hshim, not that prof too. Not even Oby, she gat not the balls to face cabals. It is not about economic nonsense or intelligence that will get it right. I supported Buhari cos I felt he gat the balls to eradicate the cabals. But obviously, he is living in his own shadows. Intelligent Osinbajo has shown that he is compromised too. He cannot get the job done as long as the cabals are there. And he will want money around him too. And thereby continue enriching the cabals.

So what is the solution? Scatter around the investments of the cabals. Destroy their unified ambition. Bury their mission. We need no brain now. We need no super 1st class graduate from Harvard and MIT as the finance minister at this point cos one admitted too that it is hard with the cabals. Sell the dam properties off. Later, we may need economists from Stanford, Oxford, or any Ivy league university. However, right now, we no no no no.

It is Only Atiku who has shown willingless to do it. And he has done it before. Screw it if he is enriching himself with the process. So what? Let him sell all off.

If Government A did not bring GSM government B would have brought it .
Nigeria wont be left Behind forever .
ATIKU is a thief ,with high propensity to Corruption and his poor judgment is 2nd to Non .

All i know is it is PMB till 2023. LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures by jmaine: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
femmy2010:

If Government A did not bring GSM government B would have brought it .
Nigeria wont be left Behind forever .
ATIKU is a thief ,with high propensity to Corruption and his poor judgment is 2nd to Non .

All i know is it is PMB till 2023. LOBATAN

You stay in Canada or wherever outside the shores of Nigeria and scream PMB till 2023..you are clearly not feeling good.
Re: We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures by femmy2010(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
jmaine:

You stay in Canada or wherever outside the shores of Nigeria and scream PMB till 2023..you are clearly not feeling good.

yimu , PMB TILL 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ogrute, Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze LGA / Renewed Attacks Claim 25 In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.