Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (28530 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by braine(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yes o. I support this
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by sogodihno: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Heffalump:
Good move by Ambode. Stay calm, do the needful undercover runs with opposition and hand over power to them accordingly kiss

Lagos must be free from the hostage and shackles of one silly old man that calls himself Jagaban. I bet you, Tinubu must go down this time.

Tinubu must go down! U av bn seeing this since u are kid, you are an adult now yet he has not go down. Use ur head, pls.

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Even Buhari no go get my vote

2 Likes

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by jboi08(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Broom has scattered

Check my signature if you are interested in Canada, U.S.A travel

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
God forbid we vote Buhari in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Basic123: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Heffalump:
Good move by Ambode. Stay calm, do the needful undercover runs with opposition and hand over power to them accordingly kiss

Lagos must be free from the hostage and shackles of one silly old man that calls himself Jagaban. I bet you, Tinubu must go down this time.
He didn't call himself Jagaban.Jagaban (Asiwaju) was the chieftancy title given to him by the emir of borgu kingdom in Nigeria state.

Although take care of yourself, don't let the hate kill you eventually.

Bola Tinubu is Great!
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by FATBAYO(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
4 yrs for Ambode and 4yrs for sanwo olu..........No second term for sanwo olu
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tizu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023 is a certainty.
Suffering till 2023 is a certainty.

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Soso990240(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is Agbaje's best chance of becoming d governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Iziquiel(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Heffalump:

Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Is Tinubu the cause of your misery? Where was your father when Tinubu was making a name for himself? Abi Tinubu don rule ur state as a governor before? I really think you should channel your frustration to the old man who couldn't give you a better life.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sai baba sai APC
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by dadark: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
You deserve to be President.

Oya Buhari endorse him

the guy in the picture is like,wetin i do,why you wan punish me....??

kiiiki....
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Topshow2010(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very comical write up ,is there anything like factional chairman in lagos!..Jagaban would rather lose d federal than to lose Lagos state.Lagos has alwaz be for d progressives...
Very comical write up ,is there anything like factional chairman in lagos!..Jagaban would rather lose d federal than to lose Lagos state.Lagos has alwaz be for d progressives...
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by CanineOfJackal: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
dadark:

the guy in the picture is like,wetin i do,why you wan punish me....??

kiiiki....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Dway4ward1: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
PLS AND PLS,I CALL ON ALL GOD SPIRITED NIGERIANS TO HELP ME OUT .I AM A GRADUATE WITH 2.1 IN CHEMISTRY BUT TIRED OF LIVING AN UNEMPLOYED LIFE .MY NUMBERS ARE:08139412597&08129126455.I CAN DO ANY JOB
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by ClearFlair: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tizu:

Suffering till 2023 is a certainty.

That’s for you alone.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by SMEpromote: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Since that short man devil "Oshi Omo Ole" emerged as the APC chairman, the party has been on a downward spiral.

You will appreciate how terrible things are in the party when you realise that they are currently in a Self-Destruct mode. Look at what is happening to APC in Imo, Rivers, Ogun, Kano, Zamfara and now Lagos states among others, all self inflicted injuries.

Incumbent governors campaigning for candidates of opposition parties, party chairman telling voters to not vote candidates of his owb party and a president not marketing candidates of his party on a campaign podium & proudly telling voters to vote candidates of their choice, thereby showing zero confidence in his party's candidates.

These are clear signs of a deeply divided party that will be roundly defeated in the general elections. You can take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
The choice now is whether to believe all the outlandish promises the other candidates are making or stay with the devil you know. Look at Atiku mouthing job creation up and down without saying how he will go about it.

Hypocrisy. You never remembered to stick with the far far better devil you knew in GEJ, when buhari was promising heaven on earth.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by asobo: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
vengertime:
I will be traveling from Abuja to Lagos next week just to vote for Atiku and Jimi Agbaje
May God bless you and grant you safe journey Sir.

1 Like

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
three:

Before,

Tinubu handpicked Ambode in 2012

Ambode won

Ambode fell out with party faithfuls due to alleged high handedness. Oki warned then.

Party faithfuls complained to Tinubu

Tinubu ignored

Tinubu fell out with Ambode over online LASG payments in 2016

Tinubu kept quiet only to pretend that it was not he but party that wanted Ambode out. Direct Primaries was a tool to achieve this duplicity.

Ambode lost primaries to handpicked Sanwoolu.

Ambode is threatened with impeachment.

N5 trillion Naira has passed through Lagos since 1999.
If you were born after 1995 Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode is probably all you have known, and Lagos as it has been in the last 20 years may be all that is familiar.

Do you know Lagos was one of the first cities in the world! Yes, the world, to have electric streetlights?
Do you know that Lagos was one of the first cities in the world to have an electric tram system?
Do you know that Lagos was once the jewel in West Africa nay Africa?
How does Lagos compare now with Abidjan, Accra, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Luanda?

Go and vote

Yes, I will vote for Buhari and all Apc candidates
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Yankee101: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ambode effect

Atiku carry go
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
asobo:
May God bless you and grant you safe journey Sir.

I will travel too to Abeokuta to vote Buhari and all Apc candidates
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Soso990240:
This is Agbaje's best chance of becoming d governor of Lagos state.

Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.