Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (28528 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is the best decision for Lagos.

Vote APC presidential.
But for gov and all house assembly members... Just vote anybody but APC.
Thats the end of a Dynasty in Lagos, if that happens.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by mu2sa2: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
ikennaf1:

Hypocrisy. You never remembered to stick with the far far better devil you knew in GEJ, when buhari was promising heaven on earth.
Who is talking Gej in 2019 - he is gone forever.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Heffalump:
Good move by Ambode. Stay calm, do the needful undercover runs with opposition and hand over power to them accordingly kiss

Lagos must be free from the hostage and shackles of one silly old man that calls himself Jagaban. I bet you, Tinubu must go down this time.

You guys should not push Ambode into big trouble.

You should be mindful of your comments if you guys really like Ambode even though I know that your wish is for Apc to be engulfed in crisis.

Keep wishing and be deceiving yourselves.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by mikejimm: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
cucumbae:
Sometimes I wonder whether APC members are not feeling the hardship cause by buhari or it is because of the ₦1k they receive from tinubu that will make them be this gullible.
May God bless u sir. Honestly, my conclusion is that they may have been bewitched! People supporting this APC govt (Federal) is not clear to me upon the hardship and clear non-performance!
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
spiralwedge:
This is the best decision for Lagos.

Vote APC presidential.
But for gov and all house assembly members... Just vote anybody but APC.
Thats the end of a Dynasty in Lagos, if that happens.

But you know it won't happen.

Let's look at Agbaje, who's he in Lagos politics?

I've watched his interviews, debate, even qualifications.

Agbaje 32 yrs working experience is in his pharmacy shop.

What does Agbaje and his deputy understand by governance?

Both coming from private sector without being a local government Chairman or commissioner in their lives.

No political antecedent or public sector experience.

People are just looking for power without knowing what to do with it.

Sanwo Eko was commissioner for 3 times serving 3 governors.

Education qualifications wise, he's well read even more than your serial looser Agbaje.

Do you think Tinubu just bring out people anyhow?

Can't you see his combination with a 2 term commissioner, Dr Hamzat as his deputy?

That crisis you and your co traveller in Pdp are praying for won't happen.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
mikejimm:
May God bless u sir. Honestly, my conclusion is that they may have been bewitched! People supporting this APC govt (Federal) is not clear to me upon the hardship and clear non-performance!

Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
Who is talking Gej in 2019 - he is gone forever.

I'm not talking GEJ. I'm just calling you what you are. A hypocrite. That's all.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Lol. Blind followership. Tinubu brings forward only people who would promote and protect his interests. If Nnamdi Kanu looks like he would promote the interests of Tinubu, trust me Tinubu will bring him out.

Stop vouching for politicians. Don't learn the hard way.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by mu2sa2: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
ikennaf1:

I'm not talking GEJ. I'm just calling you what you are. A hypocrite. That's all.
A hypocrite thinks every one is like him.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sanwo + Buhari = 2023...
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Both coming from private sector without being a local government Chairman or commissioner in their lives.

Education qualifications wise, he's well read even more than your serial looser Agbaje.

Can't you see his combination with a 2 term commissioner, Dr Hamzat as his deputy?

That crisis you and your co traveller in Pdp are praying for won't happen.

Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are just to competent for me... Imagine Agbaje Runs A Pharmacy and The deputy busari is also a public worker...They know little about governance not to talk of handing the keys of governance for a state like Lagos to them.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Heffalump:
Good move by Ambode. Stay calm, do the needful undercover runs with opposition and hand over power to them accordingly kiss

Lagos must be free from the hostage and shackles of one silly old man that calls himself Jagaban. I bet you, Tinubu must go down this time.

Na that Name dey pain you ni
DAT Name is chieftaincy title...
Just like he's the Asiwaju of Lagos... Jagaban...
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
A hypocrite thinks every one is like him.

Save that for your Bio.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by phelonrays: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
The choice now is whether to believe all the outlandish promises the other candidates are making or stay with the devil you know. Look at Atiku mouthing job creation up and down without saying how he will go about it.
you enhh

so atiku should bring de analysis to ur house before u reset ur brain abi

see how damage buhari has cuz you ...
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

That crisis you and your co traveller in Pdp are praying for awon't happen.

Bros, there are more than 2 parties in Lagos o. For gov, i personally like Gbadamosi. The electorate should not be myopic.

From your post, you totally lost the meaning of democracy on me. Imagine you saying "Do you think Tinubu just bring out people anyhow?" smh
All the mess the country is in are caused by same people with experience in public service. Public servants grew through the ranks by corrupt practices, so shush... don't even go there.
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

You guys should not push Ambode into big trouble.

You should be mindful of your comments if you guys really like Ambode even though I know that your wish is for Apc to be engulfed in crisis.

Keep wishing and be deceiving yourselves.

The truth is that after the elections, Ambode will be impeached. They dont want any drama to affect the elections.
Though almost unlikely, if APC doesn't do well in the elections, especially state House of Assembly, his impeachment will be instanta. And this is what he should pursue, get non-APC to be majority in the State House of Assembly
Re: Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos by Ayo099: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
[code][/code]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi / Ahmed Wase: Nigerians Abroad Threaten To Withhold $23b Remittance / 24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.