Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? (646 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
MY VOTE, MY CHOICE: WHO WILL BE MY PRESIDENT?

(This is a long and serious essay. Biafrans use it to explain the boycott and referendum. Atikulators use it to understand where you are and save your country.)

By Agha Egwu

Since Atiku got his visa to America, his sins are gone. It was necessary, because it was ridiculous for a man who could not get an American Visa, to become the President of Nigeria. At the TV interview, Atiku and Obi, did well. it would be CRAZY to choose Buhari a senile, unproductive, mass murderer. Atiku is an urbane, intelligent investor. He will make a reasonable President for a decadent Nigeria. With Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, expect Nigeria to bounce back. But despite this rosy set up, Atiku may not win. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.

Fools abound
Running round and round
Like a goat tied to a tree
Running from a bee

to be continue!
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
continue reading!

If you asked me who I would like to vote, I would say Muoghalu, but Atiku is the practical choice to get rid of General Dauracula, the evil Vampire from Katsina. Every sensible Nigerian wants Buhari gone to stop the killings. There is another reason. When we wanted to release Colonel Nwobosi’s book, 1966 THE DARK TRUTH, on January 15th, 1966 revolution, we could have launched the book at Anambra State Government House but the truth would be lost. Nwobosi and myself decided that the only person who could tell the Dark Truth and spread it widely was Nnamdi Kanu, so we went to Israel. Nnamdi backed Nwobosi and his January 15th Broadcast went viral. Following that act, we knew we were in self-exile. If Atiku is elected, we will go back in June. If Buhari, we wait 4 years more. We will suffer, but we will bear it. Why? Because in a nation of crazy people, you have to do crazy things for your people? Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.

Fools abound
Running round and round
Like sheep running in a pen
Trapped in the open
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Despite Atiku’s known inclination for mass bibery of political delegates, the Halliburton affair and the inability to get an American visa then, I was one of the first people to start the lesser evil argument. I even wrote an article to promote Atiku to split the Northern vote. Before I could publish, Nnamdi Kanu re-appeared. With Kanu, my hope for Biafra returned. He asked a simple question. Why choose between Bigger and Lesser Evil. Why not overthrow evil. I was free. Kanu has a powerful morality that has won the heart of millions of Igbos and a global media to articulate their hopes. As an Igbo I am very proud of the achievements of Kanu and IPOB and we must gather around them. Why? Because in a nation of mad people, you need a man who can be as mad as a mad hatter to face Fulani Jihadists. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of
Fools and Follies.

Fools abound
Running round and round
Running everywhere
Running nowhere
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Though Atiku may be best for Nigeria, but he is more dangerous for Biafra than Buhari. Recently, some Atikulators told lies about me being funded by APC as a mole. I have been in London, since early December, 2018, to recover from an illness. APC would be foolish to pay a sick person in London to convince Igbos not to vote. Politically, I hate PDP and APC. I was confused why they were telling these lies and launched a one-man social media campaign against them. Then the truth clicked when I realized they were targeting other Biafran social media influencers. So, I called an old senior friend in PDP to find out more. It is the PDP plan to target selected Biafra social media influencers, by saying they took money from Buhari to persuade Igbos not to vote, so Igbos will reject Kanu and IPOB. Under Buhari, Igbo Youth were united with IPOB against evil, but now Atiku is splitting us with dollar bribes and lies. As President, he will do worse and steal more Igbo youth to stop Biafra and save his Intels company. I concluded Atiku was more dangerous for Biafra than Buhari. Why do I have to clarify these accusations? Because in a nation of many dumb people, dumb stories are believable. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.
Fools abound

Running round and round
Driven by sentiment
Movement without motion
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
The big question is, who would be the Nigerian President. I am still rooting for Atiku, because he is better and a lesser evil than Buhari, and could improve Nigeria. I have shown to Atikulators that I fully understand their arguments but what are the stark realities. Muoghalu, the best candidate has no chance. But you believe Atiku can win because Buhari defeated Jonathan? Do you think if it was Obasanjo, APC would have won? Of course, not. I was still advocating that we should overwhelm Buhari and defend our votes like in Bayelsa and Rivers, when I watched the Ekiti and Osun elections. Then Buhari appoints his niece as Chief Collator, then INEC Chairman, almost all Service Chiefs, the Chief Justice and all tiers of Justice and Security are headed by Northern Muslims. The last time any Muslim nation went this far was in Turkey. What followed was the Armenian Genocide of over 1 million people. Yet you think our votes will count? Why? Because we are a nation of sophisticated morons. Ordinary Almajiri understands the politics of Islamisation better than us. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.

Fools abound
Running round and round
Motion without movement
That is the crazy notion
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Now let’s face another harsh reality. Southerners always assume election is about development and debates. If you do and I call you a fool, it is not an abuse, it is a perfect description. Being happy Atiku and Obi won the debate is self-delusion. What a Southerner sees in his or her Facebook world is evil Buhari, but what a Northern Muslim sees is Buhari is a Messiah, a Mahdi chosen by Allah. Then go and listen at the Mosques. Southerners think it is about senility? Imams, Emirs, Sheikhs, Sultans and Mahdis never resign no matter their illness. Buhari’s election depends on religion and region. There are 12 million Almajiris and 6 million IDPs in Niger ready to vote. By the time the mumus in Yoruba land and Middle-Belt vote, Buhari will be pushing for 24 million votes. Please where will Atiku get his own votes? Remember, IPOB is boycotting, and even if not, Igbo numbers are small. Why? Because in a nation run by religion and not reason, development is impossible. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.

Fools abound
Running round and round
The senseless sensation
Of the Nigerian nation
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
So now let us face the harshest reality, Atikulators: we are not facing an election, we are facing and age-old attack by the Fulani Caliphate Oligarchy. It is wrapped in a deceptive election package. If you read history you would know. The Fulani have held the Arab franchise for the spread of Islam in West Africa since they decimated the Ghanaian Empire in the 10th Century. They are considered superior to black skinned Africans by the Arabs. The Fulani report to the Arabs in Sudan, who report to the Arabs in Saudi Arabia. It is a chain of command that is over 1000 years old. It was also the route for exporting African Slaves to Arabia. They have been planning the takeover of Nigeria in the modern world by stealth for a long time. During the time of Usman Dan Fodio, they used warfare. Ahmadu Bello tried it and got killed. Now they are using both stealth and violence. How do elections work under Jihadists? When Hamas was about to be elected in Palestinian elections, President Bush Jnr warned that Hamas should not run because if they win, that would be the end. Liberals in Europe called him racist. Hamas won. Since then, they only have sham elections. Our next election is going to be the biggest sham in history. Why? Because in a nation with a government of criminals, by criminals for criminals, people are mercilessly manipulated. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.
Fools abound

Running round and round
That is why Biafra must be free
One Nigeria must let us be

Please do not think that Atiku is innocent? Let us break it down. You remember when Atiku first quarreled about compensation for his investment in Buhari. Well, they threatened him with loss of Intel. Atiku backed down. Next, he was seeking the Presidency under PDP with his Intel intact. Now let me not treat you like a child. What do you think happened that Atiku suddenly had so much money to bribe the entire PDP delegates in hard currency? The PDP people fell for it just like they fell for Ali Modu Sherrif, a mole sent by Buhari to claim PDP Chairman and scatter the party. Other Chairmen from the North played that role. Muazu and Makarfi were less dramatic, but they defended the Fulani cause. Recently, the ‘clean’ EFCC Fulani warrior, Ribadu, donated vehicles to Buhari. No Fulani goes against his elder brother who for now is Buhari. How did I know? Because I wrote the book Poorlitics with a Fulani Governor who explained the culture to me over 5 years of writing. He was a better candidate for Presidency then, yet surrendered it to Buhari. I could not understand it and asked him why. Do you now see the importance of writing a book for a Fulani man? Why? Because some Atikulators want to shake the table of a sick old man in London but are too timid to shake the table of old thieves bribing them in dollars? Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.
Fools abound

Running round and round
That is why we must break away
For reason to find a way
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku is the Fulani in waiting, so that no matter what, a Fulani becomes President. Atiku will continue the Fulani agenda as required by the Arabs, the Sudanese and Islam, but with greater finesse than Buhari. So, what is the most likely role that Atiku will play in all this.

1. If Buhari is alive, as most Atikulators believe, then he is coming back to power and Atiku’s job is merely to have a lackluster election and keep his intels company.
2. If Buhari is dead and Jubril is at Aso Rock, as I believe after listening to Nnamdi Kanu give solid evidence, then we are in a phasing out period of Jubril. They seem to be exposing Jubril to act senile and convince us that Buhari is mentally ill. If it was actually Buhari, and they wanted him to win, there is no way they would expose him to even interviews.

So, it seems Atiku will win. A few months after, Buhari’s death will be announced and Jubril will smile home at the end of the most successful scam of 180 million mumus in history. Kanu exposure of Jubril could not have been done by him alone. There are world leaders that wish to topple the Islamist rulers in Nigeria and the Arab religious advance into Africa such as Donald Trump, Benjamin Neteyanhu and Vladimir Putin.

Frankly, I expect that one of their agencies provided someone to guide Nnamdi, even without his knowledge. His evidence is too much.
The least that a serious opposition would have done was to demand a transparent DNA test. Atikulators decided it was nonsense. This does not make sense. The only thing that makes sense is that if it is exposed, neither Jubril nor Atiku would be President and the Fulani stealth Jihad will crash. Nigerians will rise up and resist. So Atiku quietly mobilized Atikulators to fight Kanu, who was providing Jubril, the best resource for fighting the Buhari cabal. By the time Atiku comes to power, the Atikulators would be rejoicing, and the Igbo Atikulators will turn on IPOB. But they will be acting in intensive ignorance of their own manipulation. The Fulani are just brilliant.

Doubles and deception are standard in Arabic culture of power and control. Each Arab maximum ruler would have several doubles to represent him, to avoid assassination or be in several place at the same time. Doubles amongst Arab leaders are used in their elaborate deceptions of power. They have used it for Yaradua and perfected it for Buhari. The Jubril story is the kind of intrigue they can do. Jubril was hatched in Saudi Arabia and a Sudanese Arab actor used.

Colonel Nwobosi in his book 1966 THE DARK TRUTH makes a very important statement. He says that it is impossible for Christians and Muslims to live in equal numbers in the same country, because wherever Muslims are gathered, no matter how gentle, there are always radical Muslims amongst them committed to Jihad, and they seek to kill and dominate the Christians or any other religion. After helping him to write his book and seeing the terrible things he saw through his eyes, I concluded that you cannot kill 3 million of my people and expect me to be in the same country with you. Most Nigerians are not even trying to atone for that crime of slaughtering innocent people. They want to sweep it under the carpet. It will NOT happen. Biafra is leaving Nigeria.

In trying to mobilise us, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are on a Civil Disobedience pathway. Gandhi perfected Civil Disobedience for Indian Independence, before it was borrowed by Martin Luther King for black emancipation in America. You can go to war and hundreds of thousands die or use Civil Disobedience and only a few thousands will die. In Civil Disobedience you do marches, protests, strikes and boycotts. However, there is an ingredient that Gandhi made very clear. He said that whenever these actions are organized the tyrant you are fighting, in his case the British Empire, will kill and imprison people. These are to be well documented and sent to all media agencies globally and report to various governments until you win the support of the international community with their governments and people. The South African ANC was very successful in the mobilization of the International Community that finally led to the boycott and shutting down of Apartheid South Africa.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gandhi finally got Independence from India, when in one of his demonstrations, the British mowed down 5000 people with machine guns. The pictures flew all over the world. It was such a horrible act that Britain finally capitulated to world opinion and withdrew from India. If Gandhi had fought them with violence, perhaps 100,000 people could have been killed with much destruction of property. With Civil Disobedience, less than 10,000 died in the entire campaign. The same is true of the American Civil Rights Marches. If the violent black panthers had carried the day, thousand would have died, but with Martin Luther King’s Civil Disobedience only a few died.

I hope Nigerians vote for Atiku to save lives, but it will slow down Biafra, but the saving of lives is worth the delay. If Buhari won, his evil will win us international friends faster and bring Biafra faster.

As a Biafran, I have only one choice: to overthrow evil by doing all I can to break away from the Nigerian contraption with as little deaths as possible through non-violent resistance. For me, Atiku and Buhari represent the old Fulani imperialist oligarchy. Whoever they throw up we will fight will the right methods. If Buhari we use sit-at-homes. If Atiku, massive demonstrations and if he starts shooting, sit-at-home. When we are fully united and ready with a Government in exile, we will use more powerful forms of Civil Didsobedience that will force Nigeria to let our people go.

Will people die? Yes, people will die in thousands not because of Kanu and IPOB but because of the murderous Buhari cabal, the Sokoto Caliphate, the Sudanese lords and the Saudi Arabian overlords in the quest for dominance and Jihad. The job of Kanu and IPOB is to minimize the numbers that die through non-violent civil disobedience and they have done a brilliant job so far. If we give in to those that want guns, we will soon have rapidly mounting dead and destruction of properties. They have been goading us, to retaliate, but Kanu and IPOB have maturedly resisted the temptation.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
I discussed this very thing with Kanu in Israel about how radical Islamists goad you for a violent reaction. When you react, they will put the blame on you and attack massively. This happened to Boko Haram, a once peaceful sect, whom the Police humiliated and today we have the Boko Haram menace.

Kanu was pleased that they have never yielded to that temptation. The time will come when we will move beyond election boycotts to other forms of non-violent Civil Disobedience like economic boycotts and infrastructure disruption, but for now the sit-at-home is the easiest thing our people can do. It is like training and building muscles for more serious Civil Disobedience in future. Think of it like Moses, who started with a simple act of changing a rod to a serpent. The time will come when we will strike the first born of the Fulani oligarchy at the place where it hurts them most and they, of their own accord will let our people go. We must continue.

IPOB’s election boycott is enough for us in Biafra to achieve what we want at this stage:

1. The training of our people in Civil Disobedience;
2. The unity of our people in action to train us to understand that Unity is Supreme;
3. A clear signal to the international community that we want Biafra.
4. A clear statement by the majority of Biafrans that they obey IPOB through a referendum. We cannot go out to vote so we sit at home.

Brilliant. Our obedience is proof that IPOB is the authentic leadership of Igboland. This matters in the eyes of Members of Parliaments of the leading nations of the earth and will give IPOB the legitimacy to form a Government in exile and start seeking recognition as the authentic Government of Biafra by willing nations. Once enough Governments are persuaded to recognize IPOB as the authentic representatives of the people, then the end is nigh.

To the Nigerians I give this important advice. Although, the boycott is what Biafra needs now, and we are getting on with it, it is not what Nigeria needs. Your highest priority is to get rid of Buhari. To do that, you should not be asking Biafrans to vote what you want in Nigeria. You should be focusing on Yorubas, Middle-Belt and Hausa Fulani who put Buhari in power, to change their minds.
Let me just sound a note of warning in this regard about getting rid of Buhari. Buhari the mass murderer, makes it much easier than Atiku to get Biafra. Atiku will come with champaign and caviar and persuade us to forget Biafra. He has a big motivation. His Intels company and the Jetty for lifting Oil in Biafra land.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku also understands that pictures of mass murders may strengthen his image as a strongman with Niger Republic, Sudan and Saudi Arabia, but does not help in the world centres of power like US, UK, EU and China, where Nigeria needs to do business.
So, this is my best advice to the Nigerians. Do not allow this already heavily rigged election to take place. You cannot win.
You must achieve BOYCOTT and DISRUPTION if you want to stop the Fulani Islamisation and Jihad that will continue even with Atiku. Atiku cannot stop the decision of Saudi Arabia, Sudan and the Fulani oligarchy responsible for carrying out a Jihad.

To achieve boycott, just join IPOB and use IPOB as a battering ram against the Fulani oligarchy. To achieve disruption, you need the labour unions, NLC and TUC. People who will do the elections have to be targeted to withdraw, civil servants, petrol suppliers, transporters and all kinds of workers have to participate, who by refusing to work, will stop the elections, or it can only take place in a few places so that INEC will have to cancel it.

Please know that you are dealing with Jihadists in Government who are prepared to carry out a coup and bring in military rule to continue their Jihad agenda. You cannot stop them with your vote. If you dare go to elections and vote, you legitimize them. You can only stop them with outright civil disobedience or equal violence.
This is my advice to Nigerians, to use these elections to solve the issues bedeviling them:

1. The problem with Atiku is that he cannot fight Buhari because he is in a Fulani arrangement. So, all the Buhari gaffes are happening but Atiku does not attack. That is why PDP is a toothless bulldog as opposition. This MUST change and only the youth in PDP can change it.
2. If Atiku was really campaigning to win he would have chosen a Yoruba VP to also split the Yoruba vote. Igbo is not voting and those who would vote will vote for Atiku, so what was the point? The only reason Atiku took on an Igbo VP was on a Fulani Agenda, to break Igbo youth solidarity with IPOB and he is succeeding. By the time he becomes President, IPOB and Atikulators would be supreme enemies and Igbo Atikulators will vehemently fight the Biafra dream.
3. If I believed for once that we can remove Buhari by vote I will be 100% supportive. But now they have put all rigging machinery in place. If I vote I will validate the fraud. I will not vote.
4. The international community is vital in winning the argument. PDP have to persuade them that Buhari must be removed by taking civil disobedience action.
5. If PDP was a real opposition they will mobilise people to stop Nigeria functioning until the following happens:
i. Buhari must prove by open DNA TEST that he is not Jubril;
ii. The CJN must be reinstated;
iii. All Service Chiefs must reflect national character;
iv. All appointments must reflect National character;
v. INEC Chairman must be a neutral Southerner appointed by the NBC;
vi. The Senate's new electoral law must be signed into law and put into place.

Failure to do this will mean no elections and all work stops to disrupt all elections in total national strike. All South East, South South, South West, Middle-Belt and all Christians and progressive Muslims should join the boycott and total disruption of the system until the demands are met.

If they refuse a DNA test of Buhari and call out the army, then know 100% for sure that Jubril is real.
If elections do not take place before a certain time, then there is a constitutional crisis and the Senate President has to take over and run the elections. If they do not allow the Senate President to take over, then the next thing will be a coup and we know we are facing full blown, naked Jihad, no more stealth Islam or Taquiyya (lying to infidels about their intentions).
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
In the meantime, in this battle we must win the hearts and minds of the international community. The opposition must ignore Atiku and send high level delegation to US, UK and EU, but it is US or UK that will decide. The UK Government and parliament must be approached as Nigeria is Britain's sphere of influence. The international community removed Gbabo in Ivory Coast. They removed Jonathan and can remove Buhari.
Yet the opposition is doing nothing. PDP Youth should immediately stop attacking IPOB over the boycott and start pressurising their non-Muslim leadership, especially Secondus and Obasanjo to act immediately. PDP should be doing what IPOB is doing right now and if PDP youth decide to leave the PDP charade and join IPOB and call for a full national strike we have a chance of stopping the rot and escaping the Nigerian nation by stopping the Fulani charade.

Expect Atiku to oppose it, because if Jubril is true and it is exposed, he too will not become President. If the Fulani lie and decoy is dismantled, then Obi is likely to face Osinbajo which will be the best situation for Nigeria and Fulani will finally be stopped with their Jihad.
I am 100% Biafran and I stand with IPOB. Nigeria is not workable. The big question. Will the PDP or PDP youth do the right thing? I doubt it.

Why? Beacause;

1. PDP Youth are into money politics. They have little idealism and think Nnamdiu Kanu and sick old men like me were bribed by the APC to organize the boycott.
2. They will not even read this and if they do will dismiss it as an APC or IPOB ploy.
3. Atiku will never do it and will mobilise propaganda to stop it. He has already done that. That is why PDP is fighting Jubril rather than using it.
4. PDP leaders are too conservative and too much into the share the money ideology.

So once again IPOB may be left to carry the can of ideological revolution to save Biafrans, the PDP and Southern Nigerians from their folly. Why? Because Nigeria is a Nation of Fools and Follies.
Fools abound

Running round and round
Like a goat tied to a tree
Running from a bee
Like sheep running in a pen
Trapped in the open
Running everywhere
Running nowhere
Driven by sentiment
Movement without motion
Motion without movement
That is the crazy notion
The senseless sensation
Of the Nigerian nation
That is why Biafra must be free
One Nigeria must let us be
That is why we must break away
So that reason can find a way
For hard work to win the day
For Merit without quota decay
For rising sun to shine it’s rays
For our workers to enjoy pay days
For our traders to cover the world
Building businesses big and bold
Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges
Creating Careers, Riding Ridges
For our matyrs to smile in graves
Knowing we are no more slaves
And that their noble sacrifice
And their blood will suffice
To build a new African Israel
As our noble and holy grail
For Biafra, For Africa
For black people everywhere
But who shall be my President
That shall form a Government
That shall fight for us in exile
Then come home in super style
To a victorious home coming
To a tumultuous awakening
Of gratitude for our victory
Of energy, trade and industry
A man who is most capable
A man who is approachable
Through sacrifice and dedication
Laid the foundation of a nation
His name is...
Nnamdi Kanu
Ohamadike Ndi Igbo.
Unity is Supreme
Igwe Bu Ike
If we fail, let us fail together
If we win, let us win together
Udo diri ndi choro udo

NWOBOSI BROADCASTS AND VIDEOS
FACEBOOK GROUP: 1966 The Dark Truth
FACEBOOK PAGE: 1966 The Dark Truth
YOUTUBE SITE: 1966 The Dark Truth
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please know that you are dealing with Jihadists in Government who are prepared to carry out a coup and bring in military rule to continue their Jihad agenda. You cannot stop them with your vote. If you dare go to elections and vote, you legitimize them. You can only stop them with outright civil disobedience or equal violence.
This is my advice to Nigerians, to use these elections to solve the issues bedeviling them:

[b]1. The problem with Atiku is that he cannot fight Buhari because he is in a Fulani arrangement. So, all the Buhari gaffes are happening but Atiku does not attack. That is why PDP is a toothless bulldog as opposition. This MUST change and only the youth in PDP can change it.
2. If Atiku was really campaigning to win he would have chosen a Yoruba VP to also split the Yoruba vote. Igbo is not voting and those who would vote will vote for Atiku, so what was the point? The only reason Atiku took on an Igbo VP was on a Fulani Agenda, to break Igbo youth solidarity with IPOB and he is succeeding. By the time he becomes President, IPOB and Atikulators would be supreme enemies and Igbo Atikulators will vehemently fight the Biafra dream.
3. If I believed for once that we can remove Buhari by vote I will be 100% supportive. But now they have put all rigging machinery in place. If I vote I will validate the fraud. I will not vote.
4. The international community is vital in winning the argument. PDP have to persuade them that Buhari must be removed by taking civil disobedience action.
5. If PDP was a real opposition they will mobilise people to stop Nigeria functioning until the following happens:
i. Buhari must prove by open DNA TEST that he is not Jubril;
ii. The CJN must be reinstated;
iii. All Service Chiefs must reflect national character;
iv. All appointments must reflect National character;
v. INEC Chairman must be a neutral Southerner appointed by the NBC;
vi. The Senate's new electoral law must be signed into law and put into place.[/b]

Failure to do this will mean no elections and all work stops to disrupt all elections in total national strike. All South East, South South, South West, Middle-Belt and all Christians and progressive Muslims should join the boycott and total disruption of the system until the demands are met.

If they refuse a DNA test of Buhari and call out the army, then know 100% for sure that Jubril is real.
If elections do not take place before a certain time, then there is a constitutional crisis and the Senate President has to take over and run the elections. If they do not allow the Senate President to take over, then the next thing will be a coup and we know we are facing full blown, Unclad Jihad, no more stealth Islam or Taquiyya (lying to infidels about their intentions).
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
What do I know...

So the desperate hate monger, Nasir El-Rufai, has now adopted the anti-Western language of ISIS terrorists, threatening "foreign interveners"
with body bags. Not even Abacha in his days of being ostracized by the West threatened Westerners with death. This is the man some people consider well educated and enlightened.

And of course this is the same bigoted tyrant who, as Wikileaks revealed, was so excited at being invited to the US embassy by some low-level embassy staff (the equivalent of a clerk) that he gossiped garrulously, unprompted, like a canary about all his associates in high Nigerian political society in a bid to curry favor and approval with the Americans.

This is also the same insecure bully who ran away to the West when Yar'Adua went after him and gave talks to Western audiences urging them to intervene in Nigeria and telling them to call Yar'Adua to order. On that occasion, Western intervention was not a sin and Nigeria's independence and sovereignty were not bars to foreign intrusion.
Today, El-Rufai has hypocritically morphed into a one-man ISIS squad railing against Western interventions and threatening thatc such interventions will reap Western bodies in bags.

And what may be the actual motive of this new embrace of anti-Western terrorism? Well, US officials told Saharareporters that the Kaduna state governor has been banned from the US since 2010 over corruption.
Now we know why the caged bird sings.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you know that...

The 1963 Republican Constitution was NEVER set aside by referendum or by an Act of Parliament constituted under that constitution?
Do you know that as long as the 1963 Constitution is LEGALLY in force, no other constitution could be legal?
Do you know that Constitutions are passed into Law AFTER the federating units might have voted to adopt it or by direct plebiscite?
Do you know that the 1999 constitution NEVER passed through any known legal process to pass it into law?
Do you know that until the 1963 Republican Constitution is set aside through referendum, that constitution remains the ONLY legal document with which Nigeria must be governed?

Do you know that the 1999 constitution is essentially a criminal document?
Do you know that by International Legal Convention, all proceeds of criminality are essentially criminal?
Now you should know, that by the establishment of criminality of the 1999 constitution, all elected officials under the criminal document of 1999, are actually products of a criminality and by extension, criminals themselves?
From the foregoing, the president, vice president, governors, national and state assembly members, and local government chairmen, are actually criminals by benefitting and helping to prop a criminal edifice?
Yes, and all those that were trained in the Nigerian Law Schools on the interpretation of the 1999 constitution, were simply trained, to study and interpret a criminal document!

Now you understand why Nigeria isn't working? Almost 200 million people have been duped into living under a criminal establishment! You still wonder why corruption is endemic and the so-called leaders are basking in corruption?
Because the very set-up of Nigeria post 1966, is one huge, criminal edifice!
Those who support this criminality, are inadvertently criminals!

Go and call the police; you've been told the truth!

#thinkAgain...I know it's difficult though, but try; for once, think while it's still legal! Think!!!
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
A Tale Foretold
A sitting governor plans to kill foreign elections observers should they dare attempt to refute the claims of pre-arranged electoral results. As in, he would return the corpses of Americans, Europeans, Japanese and other observers in body bags to their home countries!
My people, now that foreign observers have been assured of certain death, then the locals that plan to protest the APC sexed-up results would most likely be visited with genocide!

I didn't say it; the Crown Prince of the APC said so!
I don't blame him though; once you give legitimacy to the charade, you should accept the results announced by the organizers as they're constitutionally mandated to organize and declare the winners! The APC presidency is the organizer and announcer of results. Any attempt to protest the results shall be a breach! SMH....

If you still do not understand how useless the electoral philosophy is, or how stupid the 1999 Constitution, then you're a menace to civilization!
We must #restructureOrBurst no matter how long we postpone it.
#thinkAgain.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by NdiaraIGBO: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
You will run mad las las flat head!
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by helinues: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jobs are lost indeed.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Blood Brothers

Hell Ruffian promised to kill foreigners that would dare interfere in the 2019 elections, and send them back in body bags. The governors of Maradi and Zinder in Niger Republic openly interfered in the 2019 Elections last week and returned to their home countries.
They weren't killed...
They weren't sent back in body bags...

Oh! I forgot; Mr. Nuhu Ribadu proclaimed no Nigerian has the right to stop West African folks from interfering in our elections, ain't it? Apparently, the two Fulani governors from Nigeria ain't foreigners but direct blood brothers of the Fulani in Nigeria!
So if you're Fulani from Mali or Senegal, you ain't a foreigner in Nigeria. But an Efik from Cameroun or Yoruba from Lome is definitely a foreigner and would be killed, bagged and corpse thrown out of Nigeria!
Welcome to Federal Caliphate Republic of Nigeria!
One Nigeria!!!!
#thinkAgain; it ain't illegal yet!
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Oyetunde Akanbi Thomas:

Southerners have over-tolerated these northern bastards in all the parties for so long. When are we going to reach synergy in the south to fight a common enemy to submission?. When are we going to say NO and take our rightful place as stakeholders?. It is not peculiar to any party at all, it is part of the agenda of the north all the time. Southern wealth and money are been wasted everyday, while we keep saying rankadede. So sad!
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Think about this...

The 1999 Constitution is not a document of development but a document of control. Expecting a governor or a president to bring forth development is like waiting for chickens to grow teeth!
The 1999 Constitution is totally anti development and anti growth. It's all about control; development be damned!!!
Read that Constitution, and you'd want it discarded already.
#thinkAgain and join the #restructureOrBurst train.
Re: My Vote, My Choice: Who Will Be My President? by teufelein(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Think about this...

The 1999 Constitution is not a document of development but a document of control. Expecting a governor or a president to bring forth development is like waiting for chickens to grow teeth!
The 1999 Constitution is totally anti development and anti growth. It's all about control; development be damned!!!
Read that Constitution, and you'd want it discarded already.

#thinkAgain and join the #restructureOrBurst train.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio:- PDP Campaigners Calls Several Random Nigerians For Votes / Buhari APC Rice Revolution A Scam ? Video Of Smuggling In Katsina-niger Border / See How Much INEC Is Paying Corpers As Election Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.