Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) (30983 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
spacks:
I'm atikulated. But the turnout of support today for buhari in makurdi was massive.. Fear catch me.. Despite buhari inefficiency embarassed The election will be a very close call
He will get 30% in benue.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Pizzle1234(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dry
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by chakula: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians and Money. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
stella980:
nonsense
I believe your referring to atiku
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by mykelswa(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
They don't like him. Am in benue dey said he didn't come when Fulani killed dem now his coming to campaign. Dey just went to collect their share of national cake
We are anxious n waiting for Atiku. That's d man benue ppl want

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Until then
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by nonsobaba: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Many people in benue are not happy with the disaster called samuel ortom. That is why despite the propaganda against APC, they are willing to give the party another chance in the state with the very popular and charismatic Emmanuel jime.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by sunlin(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
U mean useful grin
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Empty stadium, upon all their N1000 rented crowd.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by nsidible(f): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Get out of here you ipob yoot!

Aggressive APC zombies. CilicMarin.

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by zlantanfan: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
spacks:
I'm atikulated. But the turnout of support today for buhari in makurdi was massive.. Fear catch me.. Despite buhari inefficiency embarassed The election will be a very close call
close call but federal might would finish the rest. All na 3points

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
With this I am happy. Buhari all the way. I wan see how saraki and atiku go rig am this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
deboysben:
by
Even if Buhari,Osinbajo & Oshiomole vote for Atiku,Atiku will still lost d election. grin grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Softness147: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
George Akume owns Benue... grin grin

I wish that picture above ur comment repeat itself and it should effect ur whol family
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Dpharisee: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Allow Atiku to use Kano Stadium and lets compare his popularity in Kano with that of Buhari angry
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by InansBobo(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
The Benue I am living is fully Atikulated. Watch out for Atiku in "The food basket of the nation"
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
tysontim:
Does this look like people that are happy?
Me tinks they came to see the much talked abt Buhari
Make you dey fool yourself!
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by deomelo: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Where the massive

Benue People need brain, because i think they have be zombified by the dullard.

After all the fulani killings, BooherREE should not have a single vote in Benue

Try again, we know you ipob ZOMBIES love nothing but sadness, tragedy, evil, death and destruction.

Post all your evil and destruction rubbish, we are not moved @NEXTLEVEL#SAIBABA2019-2023
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by xynerise: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Coming to see you doesn't mean I will vote you.it is common sense
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by deboysben(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
bizzibodi:

Even if Buhari,Osinbajo & Oshiomole vote for Atiku,Atiku will still lost d election. grin grin grin
let them try

Cos is not bad in trying
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Empty stadium! They even went as far as bringing people from kogi hahaaa
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Empty stadium! They even went as far as bringing people from kogi hahaaa
You parents are aming the crowd.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Empty stadium, upon all their N1000 rented crowd.
Please tune to ait and see how scanty pdp rally is in yobe...
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by fred168: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mr. President Majority of us are in our various offices and could not come to show you love but our VOTES are for you. the victory party begins here in BENUE STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Nitah1: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
George Akume owns Benue... grin grin
Don't you say that again,i am from there and I know WhatsApp.
Who the hell is Akume?
ogogolo master.

Benue people love pmb not your Akume.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

You parents are aming the crowd.

My parents are not aa jobless and lifeless as yours to attend a dead man's campaign! Election buhari had lost already! Lol

No worry when e happen ehn my guy you and I would meet anywhere you are in the country and have a drink together all bills on me! Because truth is we may hate each other's choices in politics and have our differences in whom to support, but we are first Nigerians and the national cohesion and unity I preach starts from us because we are first Nigerians before apc and PDP

But take it to the bank buhari has lost this election Bro!
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by fred168: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
mykelswa:
They don't like him. Am in benue dey said he didn't come when Fulani killed dem now his coming to campaign. Dey just went to collect their share of national cake
We are anxious n waiting for Atiku. That's d man benue ppl want
Talk for your self. when the votes are counted Buhari will win Benue State and the rest of you will start crying that the election is rigged
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
deboysben:
Benue people should choose between light (Atiku) and darkness (buhari)

Ooh Yes! Benue ppl will chose between ppl who brought Bokoharam
and those who is fighting to stop it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.