Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) (30982 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by fred168: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
InansBobo:
The Benue I am living is fully Atikulated. Watch out for Atiku in "The food basket of the nation"
You the PDP supporters said the same thing in 2015, you believed us only after the election. 2019 will be easier for PMB. we in Benue State want to sale our farm produce and make money, we can not allow middle men to take our destiny into the hands and build a dynasty for their children. the time for colonial masters is over SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by dejosh(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Does the crowd really matter? It is certain Buhari cannot get 20 percent of Benue votes. Atiku all the way
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
How come nobody is carrying broom? These people just want to come and witness another blunder from the lifeless dullard....
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
galaxy2020:
How come nobody is carrying broom? These people just want to come and witness another blunder from the lifeless dullard....
That means the crowd at pdp rallies are there to listen to atikulooted lies.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by InansBobo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
fred168:

You the PDP supporters said the same thing in 2015, you believed us only after the election. 2019 will be easier for PMB. we in Benue State want to sale our farm produce and make money, we can not allow middle men to take our destiny into the hands and build a dynasty for their children. the time for colonial masters is over SAI BABA
Jime doesn't even have grassroot supporters in the Idoma Speaking Area.
APC-Jime (Tiv), Sam(Igede grin when Dickson and Onjeh are there)

Well Countdown to 11Days from now
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:
Please tune to ait and see how scanty pdp rally is in yobe...
Pls stick to the topic: BENUE
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by aabakare: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dysfunctional eyes
deboysben:
Empty stadium

Give us the full pictures
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
zlantanfan:
close call but federal might would finish the rest. All na 3points
You sabi book. I always tell my boys that any state that is too close to call, give it to the ruling party.
InansBobo:
Jime doesn't even have grassroot supporters in the Idoma Speaking Area.
APC-Jime (Tiv), Sam(Igede grin when Dickson and Onjeh are there)

Well Countdown to 11Days from now
Bros, Ortom na disaster. He will be defeated all round.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
PigDiots

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by daninphilo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
spacks:
I'm atikulated. But the turnout of support today for buhari in makurdi was massive.. Fear catch me.. Despite buhari inefficiency embarassed The election will be a very close call
it wouldn't close is landslide for pmb just prepare to wail by feb19.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Brightest04(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
I go soon clear for them eyes

Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
Awon ipob pigs key board warriors said Buhari wouldn't get a single vote in Benue.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEZ4ZYnuWrs

After trying to erase those people, buhari fit go that state to campaign! shameless old man. Senile magot brain
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by saeedadepoju: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
spacks:
I'm atikulated. But the turnout of support today for buhari in makurdi was massive.. Fear catch me.. Despite buhari inefficiency embarassed The election will be a very close call
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by Culin(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lmao. After them don go pay pay people.
Re: Massive Crowd As Buhari Lands In Benue (video And Pictures) by olajizz01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
tysontim:
Does this look like people that are happy?
Me tinks they came to see the much talked abt Buhari
Keep deceiving and at thesame time consoling yourself.

So if they were unhappy as you claimed, they will come to stadium abi.

Wailing zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe / Why Late Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Had Issues With Me Till Death – Adesina / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.