Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! (39729 Views)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Is Tiwa Savage's Beauty Overrated? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
Tiwa’s 1st single is playing on the radio now called “OH YEAH” Sung by Capitol Recording Artist JAICKO Tiwa’s first big break arrived at the age of 17. George Michael brought her in as a background vocalist for a major concert in Wembley Stadium. That was the night that changed Tiwa’s life forever! Ever since then Tiwa has been blessed to work as a background vocalist for many great artists such as Mary J.Blige; Chaka Khan; Blu Cantrell; Emma Bunton (Spice girls); Lemar; Kelly Clarkson; Andreas Bocelli; Stephen Gately; Hearsay; Sheila E; Ms Dynamite, and so many more. Life on the road was electrifying! Touring with a myriad of bands, and sharing the stage with the likes of Sting, 50 Cent, and Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Destiny’s Child, and Robbie Williams has helped develop her live stage performance. She scored her first filmography in the Love Actually Movie. Born native Nigerian; raised in Lagos, until the age of 10. Thereafter, her family moved to London, United Kingdom in pursuit of wealth and opportunity. Her fondest memory of flirting with music was in the high school band as a trombone player. Very quickly she had to give it up because she could not afford to purchase one of her own. This incident brought about the novel idea of picking up an instrument that she did not need to buy. Her voice! At the age of 15 she began to sing. Tiwa first started out by listening and imitating the riffs and runs of friends at school who were singers. In addition, she would listen to commercial jingles and songs on the radio utilizing the vocalist as her instructor. After she had discovered the undiscovered talent within, she began to try-out for several music auditions. During this process, she had met a group of local talented musicians who exposed her to Gospel, Jazz, Soul and R&B. Music became that unknown entity that remained suppressed and dormant inside for so many years. In the midst of it all, Tiwa was able to graduate in 2002 from the University of Kent with a B.A. honor in Business Administration. Although a proud accomplishment, she still felt a void. In 2003, the world renowned, Berklee College of Music displayed interest in her musical talents by offering her a scholarship. Encumbered by the diversity of cultures, and the extraordinary chi of creative students; she knew then that she had discovered a musical synagogue to hone her artistry. Her surrounding environment nourished and provided her with the proper synergy for music productivity. Writing and recording for her new album, which has undeniably marked a turning point in Tiwa’s life! Today she stands before you as a well-seasoned writer, songstress and artist that has become full-circle. Exposure to the various genres of music, and understanding the written verbiage of keys, chords and harmonies facilitated her in constructing some of her latest material. Consistently, Tiwa will continue to bring her fans that R&B sultry sound, but now with a slight touch of freshness. Tiwa has already been generating a huge buzz within the industry.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuk3NZOurQ[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfC_7CVoFyY&feature/related[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqirmf7Z17g&feature/related[/flash]

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
ol oby c eyes like owl own shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Travelista(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
She's very pretty! I wish her good luck!
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
She's so fake and applies too much make-up.

Her wig looks like a drag queen doll.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
Here are more Pix . . .

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^Stop posting more pictures, please. . .

We've seen enough of her.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Here are more pix . . .

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
she's not fine, mama ge's even finer than her - and that's an insult. grin

why did she comback to naija, because naija record labels sign artist anyhow. angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

she's not fine, mama ge's even finer than her - and that's an insult. grin

How is that an insult? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
Here are more pix . . .

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
She needs to stop with the "See-me See-me" makeup. She looks better "Live" [from the video] than in pictures.

But I'd bang that [no homo] grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
treylaw:

Here are more pix . . .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/309586_Tiwa16_jpg7caff7652d9a3d1375e76eb31280cfd0

3 of the people in this picture are men.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^And we all know them.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee:

How is that an insult? cheesy

oh, were yu flattered  
Ileke-IdI:

3 of the people in this picture are men.
i'll blive dat, if u were in d picture tongue grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

i'll blive dat, if u were in d picture tongue grin
LMAO!!! cheesy Sorry, did I just insult someone you know?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO!!! cheesy Sorry, did I just insult someone you know?
i'm sawri. . . .i jus couldnt help myself.lol cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2010
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
i hav to say = if u luk worse than d skinny girl in ur pic.

then you r mo b'tful than Tiwa cheesy wink
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

i hav to say = if u luk worse than d skinny girl in your pic.

then you r mo b'tful than Tiwa cheesy wink
Flattery, even if sarcastic, gets you nowhere lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
i'll gain nuttin by flatterin yu, i'm jus expressin hw ug she is. lol

u grab?? and where do yu thnk i wanna get.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
All this haters sefs- the babe dey fine

ileke

wasup
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

i'll gain nuttin by flatterin yu, i'm jus expressin hw ug she is. lol

u grab?? and where do yu thnk i wanna get.

It was a joke. I swear, you ppl on NL take things so serious.

Oya, let's "get" back to topic.

Chick is fine. . .  from her videos. she just needs to apply less makeup.  She's got a very nice figure and sexy voice. . . . goodluck to her.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
blacksta:

ileke

wasup
Oh you want Idowu and cynthoney on my neck abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
blacksta:

the babe dey fine
na'so undecided

yu get taste, die tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh you want Idowu and cynthoney on my neck abi?

Na you know - talk to me
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

It was a joke. I swear, you ppl on NL take things so serious.
huh
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

na'so undecided

yu get taste, die tongue

No mind  - na only women go dey hate  grin  - Wetin concern bobo
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by chika98: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
She looks great! Ms Endowed to bad!
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
Is it just me? or is there a booger in her nose, or is that an extension of her nose piercing. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/309554_Tiwa4_jpg1bbb1f6682b0cb7910b96dbf6a5e7b2d
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
blacksta:

No mind  - na only women go dey hate  grin  - Wetin concern bobo
lmfao grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Is it just me? or is there a booger in her nose, or is that an extension of her nose piercing. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/309554_Tiwa4_jpg1bbb1f6682b0cb7910b96dbf6a5e7b2d
nose piercing

wish her all the best smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^

See hate - women sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour And Phyno In His Retro-Styled Chrysler Prowler Car / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.