Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,249 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! (39752 Views)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Is Tiwa Savage's Beauty Overrated? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
Someone should have photoshopped that out. . .demerits the picture.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by chika98: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ How does that change the fact that she's a good looking young woman?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ravenzord(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
I see the beauty, but there's nothing in her songs that alludes to her brain power, I like her songs sha. BTW, who wrote that article? What's all the grammar for? Wetin be 'encumbered by diversity of cultures and chi of creative students'? What is that?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
ravenzord:

I see the beauty, but there's nothing in her songs that alludes to her brain power, I like her songs sha. BTW, who wrote that article? What's all the grammar for? Wetin be 'encumbered by diversity of cultures and chi of creative students'? What is that?
dem pay the guy. . . why else will he waste his time publicising dis,dis,dis. . . . tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
chika98:

^^ How does that change the fact that she's a good looking young woman?
I'm not saying she's not beautiful, no matter how pretty you are NO ONE needs to see the contents of your nostrils.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ravenzord(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

dem pay the guy. . . why else will he waste his time publicising dis,dis,dis. . . . tongue

Of course they obviously paid the guy, but e be like say them no pay am finish, who's he writing big grammar for? The Nigerian public? Abi she wan sell her music for US?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by chika98: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
ravenzord:

I just choked on my juice Haha haha haha hahaha ah grin grin grin grin

Dolemite:

I'm not saying she's not beautiful, no matter how pretty you are NO ONE needs to see the contents of your nostrils.

Right
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Its a nose ring
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
ravenzord:

Of course they obviously paid the guy, but e be like say them no pay am finish, who's he writing big grammar for? The Nigerian public? Abi she wan sell her music for US?
na usa or britz she com back from
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Its a nose ring
I know that, but a good photo editor would have taken that away. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2010
ravenzord:

Ol boy no dey shame say dem dey pay U na, look at this way; U're being paid to praise her, I'm getting nothing for dissing her, U're obviously better off. As for her brain, I'll have to find out for myself wink. And U don't have to be very smart to make hits,if U don't believe me ask Britney Spears grin.

@Maka: Omo,  it doesn't matter, she won't sell anywhere but naija, and she fit nor even sell for here self.
Point of Correction i said she's WRITTEN great songs . . .LMAO
You don't need brains to MAKE hits but you need brains to WRITE hits . . .
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
treylaw:

wat hit has she made, bro
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
Here are more pix . . . Enjoy!

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
my ex is mo beautiful cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2010
I don't understand, why the hate?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

I don't understand, why the hate?
i dont get it, why the praise undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ravenzord(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
treylaw:

Point of Correction i said she's WRITTEN great songs . . .LMAO

What's there to write? Ask TerryG if he needed brains to write Free Madness
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
ravenzord:

What's there to write? Ask TerryG if he needed brains to write Free Madness
Here are more Pix enjoy . . .

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

i dont get it, why the praise undecided
That's how you promote music, the stars you worship today all started like this. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

That's how you promote music, the stars you worship today all started like this. . .
shocked wtf. lmfao, worship stars?? now thats funny.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
I think she is a very pretty lady without or with photoshop
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Thank You jare
Chick looks clean, sounds good, and is going places. cool

blacksta:

I think she is a very pretty lady without or with photoshop
Now o n soro.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
I have seen guys on this site boasting about their girls. And when they posted their pictures I was like. . .now he is going to post her real pic, right? lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by blacksta(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Now o n soro.

hmmmm - abeg free me jor
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

shocked wtf. lmfao, worship stars?? now thats funny.
You're acting like a star worshipper right now with all the hate, you see a new up and comer who may compete in the market place with the stars you worship now so you get territorial and start hating. . .yup, symptoms of a true star worshipper. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

You're acting like a star worshipper right now with all the hate, you see a new up and comer who may compete in the market place with the stars you worship now so you get territorial and start hating. . .yup, symptoms of a true star worshipper. . .
oh ok, i'm sawri.
she's very beautiful, sexy, she has d kinda voice i've never heard b4, she's ganna sell 500,000 in a day.

satisfied ? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Dolemite(f): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
makajibbz:

oh ok, i'm sawri.
she's very beautiful, sexy, she has d kinda voice i've never heard b4, she's ganna sell 500,000 in a day.

satisfied ? undecided
Star worshipper in denial grin dude I don't care!! Just stop putting people down.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by makajibbz(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2010
i wasnt puttin her down, wah d fukk does she care

i'm jus expressin my innocent opinion = she's not as fine as how the poster craved about.

simple.
now, stop critisizing me pls.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2010
michelin89:

I have seen guys on this site boasting about their girls. And when they posted their pictures I was like. . .now he is going to post her real pic, right? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dolemite:

Star worshipper in denial grin dude I don't care!! Just stop putting people down.

My dear, It's crazy how sad some haters can be. I ignored him on purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lolo 1 Omotunde Adebowale-David In Swimsuit, Storms Swimming Pool / Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend / Rosaline Meurer Steps Out In Revealing Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.