Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! (39765 Views)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Is Tiwa Savage's Beauty Overrated? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by cold(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
Nice vid but i'd hav done beta than that dude cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
Smooth 98.1FM Presents the ‘Love Music, Love Life’ Luxury Concert featuring Angie Stone, Gerald Albright, Richard Bonner, Mike Stern Bez, [size=15pt]Tiwa Savage[/size] & More! – November 12 2010

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/04/smooth-98-1fm-presents-the-love-music-love-life-luxury-concert-featuring-angie-stone-gerald-albright-richard-bona-bez-tiwa-savage-more-november-12-2010/

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
[size=25pt]Q&A: TIWA SAVAGE[/size]

When were you happiest?

- I have many happy moments, just recently I went on vacation with my mother to Hawaii and it was such a beautiful time.

What is your greatest fear?
- Living without the grace of God

What is your earliest memory?

- Having a wonderful childhood in Lagos

Which living person do you most admire, and why?

- My mother

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

- Can’t really think of one that I really disapprove of

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

- Not being straight forward.

What is your most treasured possession?

- My family

What makes you unhappy?

- Poverty

What do you most dislike about your appearance?

-  I am now very confident in my appearance, I appreciate how God created me.

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?

- Can’t really think of anything, most animals that are extinct seem scary.

What is your most unappealing habit?

-  I snore when I sleep.

What is your favourite book?

- Sad to say I don’t read much but I do read my bible.

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

- Staying in bed in a hotel room all day watching movies and eating everything unhealthy.

What do you owe your parents?

- Too much.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

- Jesus Christ

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?

- Bill Gates…lol

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

- “As in” or “Yeah Right”.

What is the worst job you’ve done?

- I had a cleaning job once and I had to clean the restrooms too.

What has been your biggest disappointment?

- Can’t really think of any, none

How do you relax?

- Chilling at home, watching TV, movies, listening to music.

What is the closest you’ve come to death?

- wow that is a heavy question, thankfully I haven’t and I give glory to God.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?

- Money can always improve the quality of anyone’s life.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

- I have many, being signed to SONY/ATV, graduating from university twice, writing and singing for A list artists including Mary J Blige, Fantasia, etc, giving my life to Christ and so on.

What keeps you awake at night?

- lol nothing

What song would you like played at your funeral?

- Na wa o….another “death” question….lol

How would you like to be remembered?

- And another one. yikes….you guys are scaring me o…lol

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

- Being patient and enjoying every moment.

Tell us a secret.

- If I do it wouldn’t be a secret anymore

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
Tiwa Savage has been nominated @ the 2010 Dynamix Youth Awards, 2 vote txt 'DYNAMIX PROMISING ARTISTE OF THE YEAR Tiwa Salvage' to 33140
http://www.dynamixawards.com/awards2010/index.php/wrapper-mainmenu-8/societal-categories

Congrats!
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by DapoBear(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
She isn't bad looking, imo. Me personally, talent + above average beauty >>> ravishing beauty.

And is very talented, it seems.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nakele(f): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
OH MA WORD!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE BEAUTY AND WHERS THE BRAIN HERE, Omg U NAIJAS SOMETIMES MAKE ME WONDER OOO
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2010
The ever gorgeous Tiwa @Soundcity Music Video Awards – SMVA 2010

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2010
Tiwa @MAMA 2010

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ebonyik(f): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2010
i love dis chick so much. KELEKELE LOVE. SO u tink u can impress me with UR HUMMER, boy am not your type. D dude in da video is so cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
Tiwa @MAMA 2010

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by DapoBear(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
Looking really good in these last two pictures.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by MeGaStReEt: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
@Tiwa Savage aka treylaw e don do, we don see your pictures
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

@Tiwa Savage aka treylaw e don do, we don see your pictures

Hahaha. . . Try harder . . .
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Tiwa in OVATION All Stars christmas carol. Tiwa never disappoints! Great vocals!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1206JbHRfZ8&feature/player_embedded[/flash]

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by favouredjb(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
You are a very good pr manager
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
favouredjb:

You are a very good pr manager

No 1 Fan wink
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2010
From My Head To My Heart 

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsQCFaK6Ik[/flash]

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Wow She sounds like dem cassie, keisha white, leona lewis, that song above is cool. But that sexy looks doesnt fit her. If she puts out more stuff then its gona be a fight coz very few naija babes sing like cassie and co.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2010
babaearly:

Wow She sounds like dem cassie, keisha white, leona lewis, that song above is cool. But that sexy looks doesnt fit her. If she puts out more stuff then its gona be a fight coz very few naija babes sing like cassie and co.
Yeah, she sounds like Brandy too.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2010
The Unofficial Christmas Party 2010 – December 28th featuring TIWA SAVAGE

So how has the year been for you? Surely, it’s been great, tough, or both! Here’s a timely avenue for you to relax in company of like-minded and fun-loving folks! It’s a suitable event to help you end the year on a high note and say a BIG THANK YOU to all those clients who have made the year worthwhile for you OR even host new clients to a great evening out. Away from the office premises, classy suits and ties, your employees who have performed within and above targets for the company’s profit deserve to be rewarded at this Unofficial Christmas Party that promises to be the biggest corporate event of the year!

Some of Nigeria’s hottest artistes, including MI, Ice Prince, Banky W, Tiwa Savage and DJ Jimmy Jatt will be on hand to make it a memorable end-of-the-year event!!!

Date: Tuesday 28 December 2010
Time: 6PM
Venue: The New Expo Hall, Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos
Tickets available at Silverbird Galleria and Eko Hotel & Suites
Visit www.theunofficialchristmasparty.com for more details!

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/12/24/the-unofficial-christmas-party-2010/#comment-87515

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2010
Tiwa Savage in Dr Sid's new hot music video. Enjoy!
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMtrUCMTRE&feature/player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
Heating Up 2011! Tiwa Savage shows off her saucy side for the new issue of WOW! Magazine

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by treylaw: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
Tiwa's wishing her fans happy new year!!! Plus a cover of J Moss' song 'We must praise'

You see why we love her soo much?

We love you Tiwa!!!!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5gMIscvd4g[/flash]
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Agnesqueen(f): 2:42am On May 02, 2011
I swear naija people are haters angry. This woman is beautiful in any continent, and she is so down to earth. I met her here in Cali, and from what i learned she writes her own songs and is pretty big in Nigeria. I'm not Yoruba and i'm proud of what this girl is doing. Please dont be like black Americans, support your fellow naija people and don't tear them down sha,
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 2:47am On May 02, 2011
Agnesqueen:

I swear naija people are haters angry. This woman is beautiful in any continent, and she is so down to earth. I met her here in Cali, and from what i learned she writes her own songs and is pretty big in Nigeria. I'm not Yoruba and i'm proud of what this girl is doing. Please dont be like black Americans, support your fellow naija people and don't tear them down sha,

Nigerian are natural haters. Add tribalism to it, they're even worst.

See how fine and talented the girl is, chai!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ragdollz: 2:55am On May 02, 2011
Sometimes she looks twenty eight, other times she looks thirty eight. I like her anyways, one of the most stylish Nigerian female entertainers out there. Talented too, but I draw the line at comparing her to Beyonce as someone once did on here. She's a competent musician, not exceptional.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 3:02am On May 02, 2011
kiss

Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by ragdollz: 3:07am On May 02, 2011
^^^^Lol, she looks at least 18 in these pics. How long ago were they taken?? I saw her in the Dr Sid and she looked really matured. Or maybe it's just the make up like you said.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 3:26am On May 02, 2011
ragdollz:

^^^^Lol, she looks at least 18 in these pics. How long ago were they taken?? I saw her in the Dr Sid and she looked really matured. Or maybe it's just the make up like you said.

Nigerian celeb, could one really know their true age? I'm not sure, but she's quite young. I believe she graduated from University less than 3 years ago, then she went into the music business.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package! by Nobody: 3:27am On May 02, 2011
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.