Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (49211 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by AMI3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
This man is digital presential candidate
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by mastar111: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
post=75482792:
Emoji manifestoes?! cool

LWKMD!! cheesy grin wink angry

Next reasonable thread pls....... cheesy

But if it was lifeless FC that launched it, you would have been zombifying around. This pain is sifia.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
if peradventure, he wins and fail to put things in order, my conclusion will be to put Nigeria for sale
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by ClearFlair: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:
The campaign of Nigerian presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar today launched the world’s first ‘emojified’ manifesto in a new effort to attract youth voters.
Drawn from the previously published Atiku Plan, the #AtikuPlanForYOUth brings to life the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate’s promises to Nigeria’s 130 million under-30s.

In an increasingly noisy debate, the Atiku campaign said the aim was to cut through the rhetoric to help youth voters understand more about the issues that matter most to them.

The novel manifesto ‘emojifies’ 40 pledges from #TheAtikuPlan across the key areas of government, education, jobs, human capital, economy, business, and sport and culture.

Highlights include pledges that Atiku will:

Nigeria’s slowing economy and failing education system have driven youth unemployment to record highs – reaching 38% in the second quarter of 2018. Only 50% of children finish primary school with many of them unable to go to secondary school, resulting in seven million young people each year entering a struggling labour market with few if any relevant skills.

The #AtikuPlanForYOUth is aimed at Nigerians youths looking for major new investment in job creation, apprenticeships and vocational training.

Campaign spokesman Osita Chidoka said: “The #AtikuPlanForYOUth is our way of speaking directly to young people with a positive message of hope for their lives and careers. Our youth have been badly let down during four years of neglect by the Buhari government, which has left them without adequate preparation or opportunities in the modern economy.

“By condensing #TheAtikuPlan into a set of youth-focused promises, we’re cutting through the noise to tell young people clearly and simply why Atiku is the only bridge to the brighter future they deserve.”

The #AtikuPlanForYOUth was created and launched by @WeVoteAtiku – part of the official PDP election campaign. With Election Day on Saturday, February 16, the campaign is entering its final phase to rally voters behind its pro-business message.

Mr Chidoka continued: “Our young people are our most precious asset today, and our message to them is clear: Act now. Take your future into your hands. Come out and vote for Atiku on February 16th.”

https://techeconomy.ng/2019/02/06/%e2%80%8batiku-abubakar-launches-worlds-first-emoji-manifesto-to-target-nigerias-youth-voters/

Atiku is desperately trying to con Nigerian youths but we're much wiser now. Emoji manisfesto ko.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
if atiku fails to put the country in the right part, then we should just forget about Nigeria

To be honest I strongly belief in the duo of Atiku/Obi Nigeria needs a sound minded leader who has focus, smart, business oriented, wealth creating, open minded leader.

Atiku/Obi will perform much better than this waste products called Buhari/Osibande. In Atiku and Boo I stand.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by AllenSpencer: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
This guy just wasting money

Those deceiving him are not doing him any good

He will give his life to Christ when defeat hits him.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku is desperately trying to con Nigerian youths but we're much wiser now. Emoji manisfesto ko.

Which Nigeria youth? pls speak for yourself. Can't you listen and understand simple language for God sake? Bro *No one want Buhari any longer* except zombie like you. God help us tell them Buhari is a bad market enough of his stinks.

1 Like

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by nkemjacob2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
if atiku fails to put the country in the right part, then we should just forget about Nigeria
which very obviously he will not
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Pat4321: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Am sure that we are close to getting it right.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by ClearFlair: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

Which Nigeria youth? pls speak for yourself. Can't you listen and understand simple language for God sake? Bro *No one want Buhari any longer* except zombie like you. God help us tell them Buhari is a bad market enough of his stinks.

The people want Buhari. We will never be ruled by a thief. Atiku can rule your compound...that's none of my business.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by jrusky(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

The people want Buhari. We will never be ruled by a thief. Atiku can rule your compound...that's none of my business.

Bro you are so much in pain sorry you will be alright some day.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by bionixs: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:
Lalasticlala Atiku dey go nuclear!
walahi,dawn of a new era
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by bionixs: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omooba77:

We are talking about serious thing, na game you dey play
na lazy yoot be dat nau
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by kleverley(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nadheer15:
As Atiku showed us his Nyansh? angry undecided

Modified:

I want Southerners to please, help me with this and why your leaders are failures....I was replying a PDP bot "Buharilooter" who has been spamming the whole forum

listen to this one ....the way you are talking
you can fight lion for pmb
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by bionixs: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
eyeview:
Now that's a candidate with a thinking team. The other camp of the philistines are busy looking for what PDP did or did not do for 16 years
calamity go soon befall dem
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Sunmolar(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
or they should pay for dish you lend to their Fathers
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by kings09(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
sageer1706:
I'm voting for continuity... I can't vote for Atiku.
pls argue with ur fone
Ur choice but knw u voted for a man suffering frm dementia n dont come crying to heavens wit anoda username.

Atikulate nw
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
H
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by degamemaster(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
ATIKULATE OBIdiently
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DimIsaac10(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
From Digital to Nuclear...
Make dem leave one Analog man and his followers with dir crippled fingers...
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

Look at this wan. at u that aboki who misunderstood that CNN abi BBC tweet? Ode abeg go bak to sch and stop spewing ur cow brain here. I think dat ode is my father

you must be high on cow sheet, if you think I'm expecting you to make sense. I'm not surprise you mentioned your father's name anyhow, is it not kick your likes use to wake your palm wine tapper father up on bed

you need to upgrade your brain because you don't just lack words arrangement but you lack how to make accurate sentence

read that your jargons again and understand why you should restart your education from basic level

we sane Nigerians can't afford to put the destiny of our dear country, not Biafra in the hand of a man who spoilt it for 8years. Nigerians are not dumb people to elect the useless party that failed to utilize their 16years regime to make Nigeria a competitor with other countries that move from developing to developed country

1 Like

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

you must be high on cow sheet, if you think I'm expecting you to make sense. I'm not surprise you mentioned your father's name anyhow, is it not kick your likes use to wake your palm wine tapper father up on bed

you need to upgrade your brain because you don't just lack words arrangement but you lack how to make accurate sentence

read that your jargons again and understand why you should restart your education from basic level

we sane Nigerians can't afford to put the destiny of our dear country, not Biafra in the hand of a man who spoilt it for 8years. Nigerians are not dumb people to elect the useless party that failed to utilize their 16years regime to make Nigeria a competitor with other countries that move from developing to developed country
So much huffs and puffs, trying to distract from the main issue which ur dullardness could not process. Typical of ur sterile cow trainer of a master
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by gabbasin: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
you better forget about Nigeria now because neither Buhari nor Atiku will put Nigeria on the right part, for me it will be thy kingdom come.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Slickest(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Funny thing is u nd i know he cant and wont
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by MrCEO69(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nadheer15:
As Atiku showed us his Nyansh? angry undecided

Modified:

I want Southerners to please, help me with this and why your leaders are failures....I was replying a PDP bot "Buharilooter" who has been spamming the whole forum

V u been down south? To compare North and South.. Chai..
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Walehelt(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:

I swear
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

So much huffs and puffs, trying to distract from the main issue which ur dullardness could not process. Typical of ur sterile cow trainer of a master

that should tell you I couldn't comprehend your kindergarten post. you need to construct your post in a comprehensive manner next time

someone spoil your father farm for 8years and stop all the crops from growing. you planted another crops and he now return and tell you he has change, would you entrust him with the farm to look after, when you laboured hard before the crops could grow again ?

pls make use of your brain, is not in your head for decoration
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

that should tell you I couldn't comprehend your kindergarten post. you need to construct your post in a comprehensive manner next time

someone spoil your father farm for 8years and stop all the crops from growing. you planted another crops and he now return and tell you he has change, would you entrust him with the farm to look after, when you laboured hard before the crops could grow again ?

pls make use of your brain, is not in your head for decoration
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by searchlight: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afospecialk:
The Cameroonian candidate for PDP is trying his best to make sure he get access to Nigeria treasury so that he can sell NNPC to his friends and grant his fellow looters amnesty. Athurfku is a looter. We dont want looters in charge of our treasury
the lifeless dullard of daura who has been preserving the zoo treasury how market. has he not made the zoo the poverty capital of the world? I can pardon buhari but not zombies. we all know buhari has no sense so all his actions are understandable but zombies can reason but deliberately refuse to use their brain. I hate zombies more than I hate the dullard.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Xpress24(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
13EPSblog:
Ok
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

interested Bro
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by searchlight: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
These clowns forget they ruled dis country for 16yrs yet nothing to show for it
anyway, the Nyamuri ppl out of hatred will vote devil instead.

if Atiku like let him turn himself to Nintendo Or PS emoji
sane ppl will not vote him.

BTW I for like see d mark for hin nyassh though.
Igbos idiots will be in sifia pains come February wit
dia gay over bloated flat head Athifku
yes you maybe right. the zoo has attained it maximum height of development since the dullard took over in 2005. may the zoo and her economy remain to this height that the dullard has placed it forever. now I agree that the problem of the zoo is not those baboons in abuja but the the low life monkey in the street of kebi , jigawa and their likes.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by sageer1706(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
whether dementia or walking corpse, is it ur vote or is it ur cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.