Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (49212 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

So much huffs and puffs, trying to distract from the main issue which ur dullardness could not process. Typical of ur sterile cow trainer of a master

you can continue copying google search post but I want you to know that, all the copy and paste won't still retrieve your lost senses

typical ipob with missing brain
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

you can continue copying google search post but I want you to know that, all the copy and paste won't still retrieve your lost senses

typical ipob with missing brain
Google search post? So u mean u find it impossible to construct such simple expressions, u have to dig into Google to help u out? Chai Awa yoots r in serious gbege o!
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

Google search post? So u mean u find it impossible to construct such simple expressions, u have to dig into Google to help u out? Chai Awa yoots r in serious gbege o!

see me see this isiewu, simple sentence you can't construct, the most simplest words I cooked up there is also beyond your understanding grin

don't you think you're a compound fool like this? make Shame catch u small David, David bearer no dey dumb like this o cheesy
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by jesseomedia: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Omooba77:

We are talking about serious thing, na game you dey play

The distance between him and sense is like this grin

Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Iree1(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Men Wea sabi....
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Nadheer15: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2019
martowskin1:

U need to bring ur blood down, because this is a faceless forum is not enough reason to insult people

Am from SS, let me tell u, if u are still talking about party in this modern politics then u must be blind....

I believe in personality, David of ebonyi is a PDP governor, amechi minister of transport in APC, was among the people who looted in river state

Now back to calling leaders of a particular region failure, lets talk about the almighty Lagos, what's is there, like one of the minister said, "glorified village"

We all know what tinibu has been doing there and how clean the state look.

Look at the other western state, what is their condition?

The entire nation is sinking, stop trying to act like u are very OK
My reply was to BuhariLooter and you should look at his posts to see whether I was cool or not. Lagos state isn't a glorified village, this is a state that was frustrated by the federal just because they didn't join PDP. The state was denied allocations several times, Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu, you can deny that it doesn't concern me.

The other Western states allocation isn't up to that of most SS states, infact Lagos allocation isn't up to the Akwa Ibom, delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers yet they accomplish far more. The Northern governors are doing a good feat in their states.

You didn't even address my points, you just pounced on the West.
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Ategberoson:

see me see this isiewu, simple sentence you can't construct, the most simplest words I cooked up there is also beyond your understanding grin

don't you think you're a compound fool like this? make Shame catch u small David, David bearer no dey dumb like this o cheesy
U dey cal me isi ewu abi? U must be a cannibal angry. No wonder u and ur ilk dey always lick mouth wen dem see fresh guys like me cheesy. If anything happens to me ehn, na this post dem go use catch u, jail and condemn u angry. For korokoro morning like dis u wan lick me for soup abi? U no even hide sef dey talk am. U jus dey reason how I go full ur pot.
Nairalanders una come outside o! Person wan chop one of una o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
DavidEsq:

U dey cal me isi ewu abi? U must be a cannibal angry. No wonder u and ur ilk dey always lick mouth wen dem see fresh guys like me cheesy. If anything happens to me ehn, na this post dem go use catch u, jail and condemn u angry. For korokoro morning like dis u wan lick me for soup abi? U no even hide sef dey talk am. U jus dey reason how I go full ur pot.
Nairalanders una come outside o! Person wan chop one of una o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

write in English please, can't comprehend those jargons you cooked up there
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by jimmynauty: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
if atiku fails to put the country in the right part, then we should just forget about Nigeria

an before then i don hammar from bet9ja i go just port out... make i perfect my french language maybe Seychelles
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ategberoson:

write in English please, can't comprehend those jargons you cooked up there
Awon omo butti
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Ategberoson(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
DavidEsq:
Awon omo butti

butty you meant?
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by DavidEsq(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ategberoson:

butty you meant?

Butti
Re: ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters by Kfed4ril(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
virginboy1:
One of the major reason many people are lobbying for Atiku, is not because He is any better.

It is because they are tired of this Lifeless APC regime
Yes it’s a known fact. But another known fact is that he will out perform Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.