Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore (9586 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Appoint Edim Michael As Minister If... / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Fayose To Appoint Stomach Infrastructure Minister If Elected As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Drama, Drama
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Fadomero(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
instead of you to focus on your sahara whatever

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Feranchek:

Lol. Don't let inferiority complex undermine your capabilities bro. When you know your worth, you'll not go for anything below. Think big.

Think Big, But don't think Stupidly

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Kabasa5(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
ANYBODY WHO HAS NEVER RUN A BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY, WHO HAS NEVER LEAD PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY cannot lead a nation successfully.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Feranchek(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Think Big, But don't think Stupidly

Lol. That's what you'll say when you always think something you're worth is bigger than you

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
...SUG president is different from President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by samisj4real(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
I detest APC's government & i want PDP to take over the leadership position from them but still is like i will give this guy my vote. If y'all youths think like me though he's gonna win. 51% we the majority.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by ogbonti: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I knew this guy will even be worse that na Buhari..why should a president double a minister of any ministry ? why

We are waiting for Prof Wole Soyinka to tell us who you are working for because you said your followers should respect who Soyinka endorse, and that person is not you.... code word is well understood

Hmmmmm, Sowore, you are claiming to be Nigeria''s Obama, at least, Obama was a Senator for 2 years before he ran for President, you have never run for any office outside UNILAG, that's an issue

Oh please don't claim to be Trump,he is a Billionaire, with so much money to run his election in case no one gave him a dime to run things, you are not a Billionaire. .. so what?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by mancanoe: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Funny dude... Gus's he has seen the handwriting on the wall.
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by biosilicon: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Joromi12:
lies to chop donation money

Chai !! Ignorance is dangerous. See wetin poverty don do your life. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Horlamidei(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dansioligy:
I hope Nigerians are listening. Let us forget about APC and PDP. It is time to vote for another party. Nigeria is bigger than Jamaican but yet dey produce usain bolt.

The northerners don't know this oh! So hn better as apc and pdp dey..
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by joxxy01(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Ride on SUG PRESIDENT
haba naw, Lol.
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Sukakma(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
ttemmi:
The truth is you can't win bro. It's an insane country.
lwkmd..guy u wan kill me with laugh
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by ejimatic: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Success100:
Sowore spoke to NAN at the 2019 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon where he was a guest on Saturday.

The presidential hopeful said that he would give sports its deserved priority if elected president on the Feb. 16 presidential election.

“I will give sports the needed priority in my government because it gives youths opportunity for interaction not only social but economic. I will be in charge of sports if elected. “It also develops the body physically and mentally.

It is an opportunity for wealth creation in terms of employment generation and also health enhancement. “In terms of sports development, I can say that the country is lagging, we have yet to tap the opportunity that abounds in sport for revenue generation; we need to catch up with others. “Another important thing to note is that only through sports can we actively engage our youths, and I am saying this with all sense of diligence,’’ he said.

Sowore, who claimed to have participated in several marathons across the world, including the 2017 edition of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, said sports could be used to end insurgency. “In Nigeria, we lack the necessary drive towards encouraging or promoting grassroots development of sports which has greatly affected the youth. “If we channel our sports well enough, maybe those who are engaging in insurgency such as Boko Haram wouldn’t have been in the group. “Year in year out, we spend millions of Naira for security at the expense of developing our youths; there are lots to do in this regard. “I am an advocate of developing a sport culture which is investment in sports that will yield good dividends,’’ he said.

Sowore, the brain behind the news online, Sahara Reporters, said that the recent statistics of Permanent Voters Card (PVC) collected which has 51 per cent of youths was a positive one. “The present pie chart released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that has 51 per cent of youths as registered is a good news. “That means majority of those registered to vote are youths, that says something strong and that is the first time in history. “I want to advise the youth to use that power positively to change their condition this time around. Lots of our youths are absolutely discouraged and have low esteem. “To get them back will require lots of efforts; we record lots of progress in the social media and offline as well. The presidential election result will shock many,’

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/ill-double-as-president-and-sports-minister-if-omoyele-sowore/
. Buhari and Atiku are major contestants for presidency next week. Others are midgets in Nigeria politics or. ordinary dots in the footnotes of Nigeria's political history.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Chipink(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Ride on SUG PRESIDENT
grin
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I knew this guy will even be worse that na Buhari..why should a president double a minister of any ministry ? why

He is taking the lead in things that matters. He wount be going to London to spend 100 data in hospital... He is charting a course for a healthy living, not that he isn't going to elected Minister, he will be there for all the important events, policy, infrastructure and investment... Not like the current president that is sick and his sport minister is a village bush meat hunter
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Ride on SUG PRESIDENT

If only Buhari plus atiku combined, can be as brilliant, fearless, compassionate, visionary, transparent, competent and effective as him, we wouldn't be in the current mess we are in...
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
mancanoe:
Funny dude... Gus's he has seen the handwriting on the wall.
Funny? U know who are funny?

Those who can't remember anything, calling people presidential, governatorial, raising wrong candidate hands, those who have to lobby to get USA visa, says they will sell national assets to their friends... Those are the clowns, not this young man that wanna change Nigeria perception, role, output, quality in the world
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fadomero:
instead of you to focus on your sahara whatever

So that apc/pdp will plunge this country to destruction? Sorry, we need a man that will perform and has integrity and credibility... Not old men that are close to their Graves
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Fadomero(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
princetom1:

So that apc/pdp will plunge this country to destruction? Sorry, we need a man that will perform and has integrity and credibility... Not old men that are close to their Graves
I'm not disputing that
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Never Give Up, but why must you start with presidency?

He has been around for 30 years, fighting... That is his vision... Those who has vision to be councilor can go and be councilor, those who has vision to be senator or governor can go do that as well
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fadomero:
I'm not disputing that

Ok then, i hope u have a pvc and will cast ur vote for credibility, integrity, sure plan, capability, will, capacity, vision and determination... Vote AAC. Vote Sowore. Let's make history

1 Like

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Fadomero(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
princetom1:

Ok then, i hope u have a pvc and will cast ur vote for credibility, integrity, sure plan, capability, will, capacity, vision and determination... Vote AAC. Vote Sowore. Let's make history
presently not in naija
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fadomero:
presently not in naija

You have family and friends in Naija, call them up, chat them up, that there is a great alternative that they should vote Sowore,, AAC
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Fadomero(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
princetom1:

You have family and friends in Naija, call them up, chat them up, that there is a great alternative that they should vote Sowore,, AAC
sure most of my friends are fan of sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by shamkay(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Ride on SUG PRESIDENT
Bros why na ��
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Godmademan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is how ou guy started o. President plus petroleum minister. Today the rest is history.
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Femi316: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dansioligy:
I hope Nigerians are listening. Let us forget about APC and PDP. It is time to vote for another party. Nigeria is bigger than Jamaican but yet dey produce usain bolt.
.....What re you trying to say........?
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by miracleillusion: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pity u won't have d opportunity
Re: I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Ride on SUG PRESIDENT
hahahaha u nor go take laugh kill person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension / Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.