Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) (42185 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Boy i don really advice people but ur case touched me, better stay there and find his contact from there, so u can speak to him first, coming here is dangerous, Nigeria streets are military corner especially now, so thread carefully boy.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bros I wish you well in your quest and I pray it doesn't end bad as I can perceive. Nigeria now is a bloodied jungle. you would have gone searching without bringing it up on internet since you even have the surname and village name. you can even use your phone to locate your home without asking too many questions. all the best still.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
好的
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. Tell that to the likes of Dele Alli Colin Kaepernick ... the list is endless. If you fail in your duties as a parent someone else will do the job and when that person does dont ever think that child is missing anything. Anyway I no blame una na the Niggerian reasoning be that you abandon someone when the person is down then when things begin to look up you shamelessly come to claim ownership

U think insults solved any sh*t? Una go just dey jam talk up n down! Both guys u mentioned, ended up growing up in two parents households. Even if white!

U think say na ur ignorant fellows u wan take fake info bamboozle ni? Werey!

I no even fit engage u sef, na waste of time. Person wey fit dey throw fake assed info around, go dey too opinionated!

I've had several first hand experience of a single parent home, few of those kids end up rejecting d parent that abandoned dem! No be one dey find one papa up n down now? No one on this earth, can understand d ties BTW a child n his/her parents!

Even kids abandoned into orphanages, pray to find their parents

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lots have happened. Biased invest nwanne!
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by jesseomedia: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2019
akiOYIBO:

Are u a saddist, feminist?
I tire for her. She doesn't know the family yet she's already playing their life out for them. Nairaland wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Why keep pictures when she knows that she doesn't want her son to meet his dad in the future. If you don't want your kids to meet their dad in the future, then destroy all pictures. Don't leave any one behind. Destroy them all and move on. Forget about memories, forget the man face join. Forget his hometown and relatives too. Go far away. Change location. Make sure the man will need to cross the red sea before he will ever see you or the kids again.
When the kids grow, if possible as they reach puberty if there is need for that tell them Dangote trailer killed their dad at Lokoja Abuja road. If it's only a child or two sef, tell them it was just a fling and you don't know his home town or people. Since Dangote trailer killed the man, you couldn't trace his people. Remember you don't know his surname or where he is from.
Before then, if they are still between the age of 1 to 3 get them a new dad Asap before they grow up to know whatsup if you can. All these I want to know my dad thing will be reduced.
Chai, sense will not kill me.
Very unwise & when they find out the truth which they will eventually, you will be seen for what you truly are a dark, destructive, twisted, evil, self-centered & empty soul. You will live out your last days in regrets and rejection. Blood is always thicker if you like change their surname. Truth can never ever be pressed down for too long.. And it's what can set us free
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2019
I would like to see the end of this.... Story

Abeg let me knw if he finds his dad
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Someone do not understand that in some child custody battle in court, some fathers are not even allowed to see their children. There is always two sides to a story.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
this is pure selfish and wicked comment .
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Burger01(m): 2:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
You are the type of woman that would keep a child from the father.... and to me, that's a very repulsive, wicked and inhibitive behavior. You know what, the child will always look for the father. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Nairaland ladies are already masturbating and having orgasm
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2019
jasmine1600:
Nigerians girls and what they stand to gain.
Something that made a young man leave New Jersey and you think is not important to his life?
Do you know how many times he must have been called a basterd over there?
Why do you bear your fathers name “surname” and forget that of our mother that did the Labour in ur life?
Feminism is a course to some empty people.
Do you even know if the guy is made?
Because of cheap iPhone 6 n US. reap, sow, gain, bank, withdrawal, alert and even bad prayers are spilling out.
I pity your husband.
you can only read comments like that from a lady,who has turn a man in the house to a wife and becomes the husband

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:59am On Feb 07, 2019
olasaad:

Walahi....gaskiyani!!! You said the truth my sister
husband material, supporting another husband material
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 3:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
In the real sense of things,every child deservse to know who fathered him/her to balance his/her existence no matter what might had transpired between the parents.
And the logic of keeping the child in dark of the situation is treacherous.No child wants to be labeled a basterd.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by busomma: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
U are evil. There are things in life that's much more than money and this is one of those samples. Listen to urself talking rubbish completely forgetting the anguish the young man must hv been going through in life due to the absence of his father who by nature supposed to be his role model. I leave in Washington DC area & the story of this young man is very common among African American children, especially males. It's a harsh reality. I hope the guy finds his father alive & well.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This the wicked reasoning I hate In women. Why talking? Do you know the exact reason they separated? U wish he never cs his Dad ever, right? Women and wickedness. Because he let the wife go with his kid doesn't mean he is guilty of any seconstance that got them separated if at all the separated.
But if the story is the other way round u will still the man for sending his wife packing, and stoping him from visiting the mother.
IF I CALL WOMEN USELESS NOW SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY I HAVE STARTED.
WELL I CAN NEVER LET MY WIFE GO WITH ANY OF MY KIDS

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Shugargal:
Bros I wish you well in your quest and I pray it doesn't end bad as I can perceive. Nigeria now is a bloodied jungle. you would have gone searching without bringing it up on internet since you even have the surname and village name. you can even use your phone to locate your home without asking too many questions. all the best still.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2019
sandra50:

What are you even saying?what if the man married the mother from the village..took her to America she started fucking around and misbehaving then later sent the man out of the house which forced the man back to Nigeria?
Or she got a boy friend..set the husband up and he was deported back to Nigeria and the wife never allowed him to talk to the child again?that woman might have the man's phone no or someone related to him but have decided never to allow them meet again.
With what women are doing to men in America,you think the man would be at fault?
Alot of people are making case for women,how many people are making case for our men who only think..work and sacrifice all for their families?(God bless every responsible man out there)
My late uncle was a victim of a bad wife and now that the wife has killed him,she is on the street f-ucking everything f-uckable...RIP to my wonderful uncle.
Leave the wicked girl Abeg.
Evil minded

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by skukimania(f): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

From the pictures, the man doesn't look like someone who never countributed or didn't want to countribute to his welfare.
He couldn't be blamed for not contributing later due to the separation/ divorce. He probably didn't know his whearabout.
But, the mother would have been really hurt to have shouldered the whole responsibility and severed the fathere-son tie.
Only God knows what happened. The thing must be really strong!

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by rossychik(f): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
U
I am woman, and married one at that, sometimes things doesn't always turn out the way we want. sometimes, we have to let go for our own peace of mind. For me, I would have told the boy the truth if he wants to go and see his father good, if not, not my business. That way, the boy will eternally be grateful to is mother. But with this now, whatever story his father cooked up against him will be a accepted by him. Moral lesson, bitterness doesn't do any one good, myself, I cannot be bitter for that long. SMH
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
jasmine1600:
Nigerians girls and what they stand to gain.
Something that made a young man leave New Jersey and you think is not important to his life?
Do you know how many times he must have been called a basterd over there?
Why do you bear your fathers name “surname” and forget that of our mother that did the Labour in ur life?
Feminism is a course to some empty people.
Do you even know if the guy is made?
Because of cheap iPhone 6 n US. reap, sow, gain, bank, withdrawal, alert and even bad prayers are spilling out.
I pity your husband.
My brother, don’t mind the bastard of a girl.
If accessed very well, that man took the stupid woman there, gave her soft landing to raise his children and probably accused him of negative stuffs that led to his movement back to Nigeria ( just thinking out loud) with the intention to reap everything from the children and telling all sorts of bad stories about their father. God pass them.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

shataaap! dont say what u don't know ! do u know d genesis of their prob?
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Very unwise & when they find out the truth which they will eventually, you will be seen for what you truly are a dark, destructive, twisted, evil, self-centered & empty soul. You will live out your last days in regrets and rejection. Blood is always thicker if you like change their surname. Truth can never ever be pressed down for too long.. And it's what can set us free

Abeg forget sermon.
Many truth went into the grave. Na today yansh dey back
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Fuckdamod:

With this ur bad mind i suspect ur ofada rice will be poisonous. Tueh!

Tueh mumu
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You are a witch. Whoever marries you would be unfortunate.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Switpal(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man who hails from Abagana in Anambra state has begun a search for his father.

The Nigerian man identified as Marquise Mkpuechina who is based in New Jersey, USA, is looking for his father known as Daniel U. Mkpuechina, with the hope of reuniting with him.

According to him, his mother refused telling him who his father is as a kid and even as he's finally grown, she won't still tell him where or how to locate his father.

Marquise who said the issue has made him depressed and sad - wants to return home and trace his father. He wants to see his dad either dead or alive.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/marquise-mkpuechina-looking-for-his-father-daniel-u-mkpuechina.html
I am from Abagana and also know Mkpuechina family from Umudunu village very well.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by uhuns: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Switpal:
I am from Abagana and also know Mkpuechina family from Umudunu village very well.

S..........
C..........
A.........
R..........
M.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.