Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) (42179 Views)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Even if he had neglected him during his childhood, the Dude still needs to know who his biological father is.

It's his choice if he decides to forgive him and build relationship with him
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
His mother was a ho who didn’t know anything about his dad. I’m sure she was a one night stand who got pregnant.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
na me b him papa!
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by sandra50(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
What are you even saying?what if the man married the mother from the village..took her to America she started fucking around and misbehaving then later sent the man out of the house which forced the man back to Nigeria?
Or she got a boy friend..set the husband up and he was deported back to Nigeria and the wife never allowed him to talk to the child again?that woman might have the man's phone no or someone related to him but have decided never to allow them meet again.
With what women are doing to men in America,you think the man would be at fault?
Alot of people are making case for women,how many people are making case for our men who only think..work and sacrifice all for their families?(God bless every responsible man out there)
My late uncle was a victim of a bad wife and now that the wife has killed him,she is on the street f-ucking everything f-uckable...RIP to my wonderful uncle.

6 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
He should contact me. I am related to the family and can give him direction
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by dikeizu1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Try nd know there nothing like father
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This life is a mystery. I can picture the mother trying to keep the boy away from his father as a kid, a man who did not contribute anything to his welfare. She was the one with him through childhood sicknesses, she did the hard work but now that he's all grown, the young man rebels and decides to search for his dad against her wish sad
The dad will surely reap where he did not sow, he'll turn the guy to a bank where he can withdraw money at will. After a few years the young man will learn the true nature of his father but he won't still severe the relationship. His father will use him until his last breath meanwhile the mum will gradually soften her stance (wetin she go do before?) It always ends this way and the cycle continues.
Very well said sister. This is the case of the dog destined for a beating. grin
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
This guy needs to be very careful. He's probably better off finding his dad from a distance.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Did those pics shows that the man abandoned him?? Why rush to conclusion babe.

3 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
jasmine1600:
Nigerians girls and what they stand to gain.
Something that made a young man leave New Jersey and you think is not important to his life?
Do you know how many times he must have been called a basterd over there?
Why do you bear your fathers name “surname” and forget that of our mother that did the Labour in ur life?
Feminism is a course to some empty people.
Do you even know if the guy is made?
Because of cheap iPhone 6 n US. reap, sow, gain, bank, withdrawal, alert and even bad prayers are spilling out.
I pity your husband.
Pls sharrap. You think New Jersey is your shithole Niggeria? Single mothers are not new. It may be new in your cesspit of a country but it is not. Boys without fathers are all over the place and the best part is they develop into productive adults

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
Well since he knows the village is Abagana and he has the surname, the rest should be easy

And the picture
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashjay001:

The mom would suffer more, at the end of d day.

That's why I advise pple, in such situations, to always grant access. It's better to live with d hurt now, d kid/s might even get wise, before too long, than allow d kid grow up thinking, he was missing something great!

There will always be a gap in their lives, that's why dey end up not letting go cry

And with some kids, no matter how a parent maltreats them, they never let go
Bullshit. Tell that to the likes of Dele Alli Colin Kaepernick ... the list is endless. If you fail in your duties as a parent someone else will do the job and when that person does dont ever think that child is missing anything. Anyway I no blame una na the Niggerian reasoning be that you abandon someone when the person is down then when things begin to look up you shamelessly come to claim ownership

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Too much Nollywood dey worry you... Did he not sow his sperm?

Mizwisdom:

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by famzynet: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You really have Buhari kind of brain ! See how you just concluded. The pic obviously show that that man loves the boy and I don't see such man as person that would willingly abandon his son. From the mothers attitude of refusing the son access to the dad,tells a lot what type of woman she is. Certain things can be delayed but can never be denied. The young man will find his father. Absence of his father has created a vacuum in his life.

3 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Reeses: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
just watch as the guy go get many fathers soon
Damn bro lol
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Reeses: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man who hails from Abagana in Anambra state has begun a search for his father.

The Nigerian man identified as Marquise Mkpuechina who is based in New Jersey, USA, is looking for his father known as Daniel U. Mkpuechina, with the hope of reuniting with him.

According to him, his mother refused telling him who his father is as a kid and even as he's finally grown, she won't still tell him where or how to locate his father.

Marquise who said the issue has made him depressed and sad - wants to return home and trace his father. He wants to see his dad either dead or alive.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/marquise-mkpuechina-looking-for-his-father-daniel-u-mkpuechina.html
Bro you are asking for trouble .I suggest you stay put and forget about this journey because you might wind up dead if you are not careful.Village people are mean.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by germaphobe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
and here you just concluded without even trying to know the real story, nawaoh for peopl oo, what if it's the other way round, what if the man have been trying to get to the son and the woman was hiding from him. Must we be too quick to judge matters.

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Delivar(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
What makes you so sure about this?

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You are a fool, u just concluded like that abi? did the woman or the boy or even anybody sat u down to tell u what happened? what if it was the woman that left the man in a bad condition. u no dey think raraaa..ode

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Okeyc230: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
The wickedness of women is endless

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by freethinker420(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
keep pushing Bro don't let anyone tell U other wise they would never know how it feels...you have every right to know your Father...
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by freethinker420(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

you can't just assume this...you make it sound like women don't also have hand in broken homes....

2 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why Jump into conclusion?

Do you what seperated them. What's makes you think it's not the other way round. The mother could have cheated on the man and got caught in the act. Probably a shame she never wants her son to know or hear about.

You just took a long jump into conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why keep pictures when she knows that she doesn't want her son to meet his dad in the future. If you don't want your kids to meet their dad in the future, then destroy all pictures. Don't leave any one behind. Destroy them all and move on. Forget about memories, forget the man face join. Forget his hometown and relatives too. Go far away. Change location. Make sure the man will need to cross the red sea before he will ever see you or the kids again.
When the kids grow, if possible as they reach puberty if there is need for that tell them Dangote trailer killed their dad at Lokoja Abuja road. If it's only a child or two sef, tell them it was just a fling and you don't know his home town or people. Since Dangote trailer killed the man, you couldn't trace his people. Remember you don't know his surname or where he is from.
Before then, if they are still between the age of 1 to 3 get them a new dad Asap before they grow up to know whatsup if you can. All these I want to know my dad thing will be reduced.
Chai, sense will not kill me.

1 Like

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
A woman scorned is the devil's best working tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Before nko?nna amaka
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
brodalikeme:

I just the pity for the boy. Kai, wetin Nigerians go use him eye see. Pesin wey go collect the iPhone don already dey, other go dey time him jacket. At the end, will return and apologize to his mother.

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Why keep pictures when she knows that she doesn't want her son to meet his dad in the future. If you don't want your kids to meet their dad in the future, then destroy all pictures. Don't leave any one behind. Destroy them all and move on. Forget about memories, forget the man face join. Forget his hometown and relatives too. Go far away. Change location. Make sure the man will need to cross the red sea before he will ever see you or the kids again.
When the kids grow, if possible as they reach puberty if there is need for that tell them Dangote trailer killed their dad at Lokoja Abuja road. If it's only a child or two sef, tell them it was just a fling and you don't know his home town or people. Since Dangote trailer killed the man, you couldn't trace his people. Remember you don't know his surname or where he is from.
Before then, if they are still between the age of 1 to 3 get them a new dad Asap before they grow up to know whatsup if you can. All these I want to know my dad thing will be reduced.
Chai, sense will not kill me.
With this ur bad mind i suspect ur ofada rice will be poisonous. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Don't come o
Chinwetelu Agu their class are waiting for u with their juju. Unless u don collect Akwa Akwuru or Odeshi.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The only person I pity is your husband, how I wish he can see this yours stupidity.
Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) by Moorish: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

The father did sow the seed, actually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.