Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? (281 Views)

Don't What's On This Girl Mind / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by lagoscrimefree: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
As far as I am concern, the Igbo never knew what they want as they are the number 1 crowd follower. Yesterday, what they will shout Biafra or I die. Today, they have have changed their slogan to "Atikulation", and that is how they would be deceive till kingdom come. Majority of them are not stable, especially their leaders. In as much as I like actualisation of the Biafra Nation but it will never come till eternity.
Re: Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by kollinzgee(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
lagoscrimefree:
As far as I am concern, the Igbo never knew what they want as they are the number 1 crowd follower. Yesterday, what they will shout Biafra or I die. Today, they have have changed their slogan to "Atikulation", and that is how they would be deceive till kingdom come. Majority of them are not stable, especially their leaders. In as much as I like actualisation of the Biafra Nation but it will never come till eternity.

big foooool.this is becoz igbos are the most patriotic of all citizens deep down we want a one Nigeria were all will be treated equally but dumheads like you have being ruling the country for more than half a century and having nothing to show for it who knows an igbo president maybe the holygrail Nigeria has being looking for to be a better country....
Re: Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by oyebanji44: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stubborn pride ni
Re: Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by lagoscrimefree: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
@kollinzgee I don't expect you to be upset, I just want you to call your Igbo brothers to order as you guyz seems don't know what you want. And that is how your elders have been fooling you till date. Have you ever ask yourself this question, how many of Igbo people voted Ojukwu when he he came to be president of Nigeria. You can see now that you guyz are just fooling one another.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Meal You Have Ever Ordered On Your First Date / Eradicate Poor Erection, Ejaculation, And Low Sperm Count / Nigeria Presidential Election (grand Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.