Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu (22798 Views)

Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes / Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
azpekuliar:
This man is beginning to overreach himself!

In what capacity is he commencing palliative works? Governor-in-waiting? Same way few weeks back he went to solicit for FDI from the Swiss ambassador to Nigeria.

The state chapter of his party needs to call this gentleman to order.

You don't understand. There has only ever been one governor of Lagos state since 1999 and he is the one doing these things and talking to the Swiss ambassador by proxycheesy
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by SimSify(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sanwo-Olu disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration frustrated the completion of the road and the red-line of the rail projects.[b]Sanwo-Olu disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration frustrated the completion of the road and the red-line of the rail projects.[/b]Sanwo-Olu disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration frustrated the completion of the road and the red-line of the rail projects..but I thought APC has been in power for the last 12 years..why mention PDP again na haba..descendants of lie momo
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by caprini1: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrogance! I am a staunch and unrepentant APC loyalist, but I think this is the height of narcissism. He has concluded that his victory is a foregone conclusion. This is disrespect for the current governor, disrespect for the opponent, and disrespect for Lagosians. He has just told us he will govern, whether we like it or not. Bullshit Sanwo-Olu, this is Bullshit.
My brother ,for even saying he will start fixing that road,he should be made the governor of Lagos State ,today! today!!....you need to ply that road,you will weep for the people living along there and foreigners that ply good roads all over west africa,to now enter Lagos for the first time ,and gets confused and scared because of the road,it is absolute hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by consciouman: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
This your post got me....hahahaha!!
CanineOfJackal:
grin
Sanwo Olu running his mouth like this
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by daveP(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
This man and his usage of we, our, us, is just a proof to what he stands for and who he reps.

This guy belongs to the Pharaoh dynasty of Lagos spearheaded by Tinubu.

Pls just Vote for Babtunde Olatere Gbadamosi of the ADP.

He is sound and has what it takes to let Lagos people go.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by samyyoung1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Note this date.....behold, the man whose ambiguousness wld break the Tinubu dynasty
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by lanas: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Larryallovernig:
APC cannot win lagos governorship electn go nd write it down today

Huh! Tot u call ursef all over nig. U shud know wots goin on lag n if u truly know, u shud kno pdp has no stand in lag n u won't say apc won't win in lagos.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by citruslimited(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by Tareq1105: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrogance! I am a staunch and unrepentant APC loyalist, but I think this is the height of narcissism. He has concluded that his victory is a foregone conclusion. This is disrespect for the current governor, disrespect for the opponent, and disrespect for Lagosians. He has just told us he will govern, whether we like it or not. Bullshit Sanwo-Olu, this is Bullshit.

Keep quiet, you're not Apc loyalist.

We know he's not supposed to do that because election has not been conducted. But don't form you're Apc loyalist, you're not pls.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by TheAngry1: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Keep quiet, you're not Apc loyalist.

We know he's not supposed to do that because election has not been conducted. But don't form you're Apc loyalist, you're not pls.

Fuuuuck offf!!! Silly Arrow! You think I am a brainless political thug like you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by jesseomedia: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by hush15: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75485694:
Here comes the NEXT Governor of Lagos State!

Hahaha...

The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong... Only your vote cant make him a governor mind you!

Na over confidence go destroy am last
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by Slynation(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2019
This man will loot Lagos state if elected....!! Tinubu will be a learner compared to what he will embezzle
it's just unfortunate he's going to win

1 Like

Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by Ajibel(m): 1:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Jide Sanwoolu should take it easy sha grin grin grin
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by BigIyanga: 2:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Tinubu and errand boys have been in control of Lagos since 1999.. yet they’re blaming PDP?? BRF said that he would complete this in his 2nd term, almost 8 yrs later, this project is almost abadoned
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by DabuIIIT: 2:14am On Feb 07, 2019
The way zoogerians are taken for fools is outta this world.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by JustCurious: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Even when you aren't elected as governor, yet!?! Hehehe. Wonders shall never end.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by sonofElElyon: 3:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Sanwo-Olu stated that the palliative works that would be embarked upon was his own contribution to reduce travel time on the road.

NgeneUkwenu:
As Governor or what?
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by sonofElElyon: 3:37am On Feb 07, 2019
I initially did not like sanwoolu because of the tinubu factor but then I heard him speak at different fora whereat he demonstrated great intelligence understanding and knowledge. I am forced to admit that he is the best candidate for position of governor and this is in his own merit...

DuchessLily:
Already When u have not been elected? What if u loose to another party? Ooh.. I forgot, u are very sure of u and ur godfather's rigging. Issoraite!
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by shugabasbn: 3:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Sanwo-Olu stated that the palliative works that would be embarked upon was his own contribution to reduce travel time on the road.

You people that criticizing this man what is or was own contribution to the development of your state or immediate environment n must u be a governor to help or contribute to your environment?
If u know what people of that area are experiencing daily u won't stay in corner of your room criticising him
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by justfash50: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
daveP:
This man and his usage of we, our, us, is just a proof to what he stands for and who he reps.

This guy belongs to the Pharaoh dynasty of Lagos spearheaded by Tinubu.

Pls just Vote for Babtunde Olatere Gbadamosi of the ADP.

He is sound and has what it takes to let Lagos people go.

Can you list and in practical steps how he intends to implement whatever abstractions he has for lagosians?

A candidate said he would contribute with palliative measures on that road that have seen people lost their lives and properties to insensitive of Government and you are sad about it.

Our incoming Governor, babajide sanwoolu has an uncommon approach amongst other candidates. He has taking it upon himself to repair the road without no cost to you and I.

He is the man of the Moment and have seize every moment to relate his plans and vision to lagosians.

Vote Babajide Sanwoolu as GOVERNOR of Lagos state.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by Ahmeduana(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by deboysben(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You no worry, we go get them.

Trade fair will be privatised. That way, he have hit millions of them there.

Alaba international market road will be expanded. You go see demolition.

Ladipo will be sanitized and you will see millions return to their villages.

Just watch out.
see hate

Afonjas and bitterness
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by tete7000(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2019
TheAngry1:

Ambode said he was a psychiatry patient, I guess the man is just proving him right. The country is going to be governed as far as APC is concerned left, right and centre by demented people. I pity this country...
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by tete7000(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2019
caprini1:
My brother ,for even saying he will start fixing that road,he should be made the governor of Lagos State ,today! today!!....you need to ply that road,you will weep for the people living along there and foreigners that ply good roads all over west africa,to now enter Lagos for the first time ,and gets confused and scared because of the road,it is absolute hell.

If he really cares, he should have shown the concern long time ago. He shouldn't use it as a political campaign tool. Tommorrow after winning election, he is going to totally abandon the road like his apc governors before him. I remember how much mouth Fasola made about completing that road in three years without aid from the centre. When he failed, he suddenly started giving excuse it was because PDP frustrated him. Sanwo Olu has started with the same line of argument.
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2019
ARE U IN CANADA ALREADY ?

Performance67:
Sanwoolu the next governor of Lagos state

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Contact us when we still have the link
Nothing lasts forever
Re: I Will Commence Palliatives Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway Tomorrow-sanwo-olu by yaki84: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
jtjohn:
Sanwo-Olu disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration frustrated the completion of the road and the red-line of the rail projects

Can't APC make a statement without echoing the name PDP....it's getting annoying by the day.
i think he is still seeing pdp in asorock that's why the blue line isnt still completed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / 2023; Tinubu Supporter Who Promised To Trek From Abuja To Lagos Fails To Show Up / 2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.